• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Rockntoni87 said:

But you don't have to sit back now - we've all been waiting so that you can post BS again...

That means you still owe us some! let's say from weet

i was thinking on weet earlier when looking around on facebook, real question is are they dead?

they have not released anything for a while now, along while infact

monty pythons flying circus GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
16 hours ago, Rockntoni87 said:

keine beautyshots = kein the crow für nils, so einfach ist das 😜

Will jetzt mein amazon Exklusiv The Crow, habe BS abgeliefert. Für nicht gefallen kann ich nichts 😝

77Mv.gif

32 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

SquirrelBeautyshots32.jpg.280c49577ac9aaacec406d349b95fbd1.jpg

IMG_9503.jpeg

IMG_9504.jpeg

IMG_9505.jpeg

IMG_9506.jpeg

Ihr habt bis

4dcf63b093ea4fa12e96b146f0d03f12.gif

Zeit.

• Haha 13

vor einer Stunde schrieb extantsrevenge:

SquirrelBeautyshots32.jpg.280c49577ac9aaacec406d349b95fbd1.jpg

IMG_9503.jpeg

hank-breaking-bad.gif

Na super, so interessant wie ne Hafenrundfahrt im Magen-Darm-Zentrum...

Gibts da wenigstens von Dir ne Tafel Nuss-Schoki dazu ? 😄

vor einer Stunde schrieb Rockntoni87:

damit brauchst du dich jetzt aber nicht zurück lehnen - wir haben alle gewartet damit du auch mal wieder BS posten kannst...

d.h. du bist uns noch welche schuldig! sagen wir von weet

Genau !

Extantsrevenge-pr-sentiert-13-3-2024.thumb.png.74e0ec73ef8a62d8a0efa3f684d00cfd.png

Wieder-nix-Gescheites-13-3-2024.gif.9b9593857fc5859bbdc702f83b1edc8f.gif

vor 35 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

Will jetzt mein amazon Exklusiv The Crow, habe BS abgeliefert. Für nicht gefallen kann ich nichts 😝

77Mv.gif

Ihr habt bis

Zeit.

Bestell Dir das Teil doch in Italien. Englischer Titel, alles dabei. ;)

Edited by raylight
  • Haha 13

34 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Now I want my Amazon exclusive The Crow, I delivered BS. I can't help it if I don't like it 😝

77Mv.gif

You have until

Time.

Excuse me where did you learn English define the word beauty?

For a fugly shot you get to know you have to wait for the crow even longer now 🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Stick Tongue 1

🤠 hi you all my good friends, I hope you will have a pleasant Wednesday… got to go to the dentist today for my quarterly cleaning (not my fav cup of tea mind you 😝 🤓)! 🪥 🙋🏻‍♂️ 

Brent Weinbach Dentist GIF by Eternal Family

42%
Very warm with clouds and sun; a thunderstorm in spots late this afternoon

RealFeel®73°

RealFeel Shade™70°

Max UV Index5 Moderate

WindSSW 8 mph

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Basil said:

well the usa versions (walmart, moviesunlimted NO AMAZON YET) and uk versions (zavvi and hmv) of andor, moonknight, falcon and obi wan have gone up for pre-order

Marvel's Moon Knight SteelBook  4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray  (Disney+ Original includes ArtCards)Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi SteelBook  4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray  (Disney+ Original includes ArtCards)Star Wars Andor SteelBook  4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray  (Disney+ Original includes ArtCards)Marvel's The Falcon and The Winter Soldier SteelBook 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray (Disney+ Original includes ArtCards)

and nils well...

Sleeping Squirrel" Images – Browse 38 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video |  Adobe Stock

basil xDxDxD 

11 hours ago, Zinco97 said:

All 53€ only Andor 59€ 

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

🐭 Happy that I still have my Disney Movie Club membership top-tier I am because I pre-ordered all 4 from DMC with the prices of when you buy 1 at approximately $45 got the other 3 for approximately $18 a piece and that is a great bargain indeed I think! :)

Marvel's Moon Knight SteelBook  4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray  (Disney+ Original includes ArtCards)Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi SteelBook  4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray  (Disney+ Original includes ArtCards)

Star Wars Andor SteelBook  4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray  (Disney+ Original includes ArtCards)Marvel's The Falcon and The Winter Soldier SteelBook 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray (Disney+ Original includes ArtCards)

Disney GIF

• Like 2
  • Stick Tongue 2

1 hour ago, Veum said:

🐭 Happy that I still have my Disney Movie Club membership top-tier I am because I pre-ordered all 4 from DMC with the prices of when you buy 1 at approximately $45 got the other 3 for approximately $18 a piece and that is a great bargain indeed I think! :)

Marvel's Moon Knight SteelBook  4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray  (Disney+ Original includes ArtCards)Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi SteelBook  4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray  (Disney+ Original includes ArtCards)

Star Wars Andor SteelBook  4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray  (Disney+ Original includes ArtCards)Marvel's The Falcon and The Winter Soldier SteelBook 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray (Disney+ Original includes ArtCards)

Disney GIF

I heard dmc was doing 4 for 100

Fair play wish I could get them at that price 👍

• Like 3

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Fortis93:

Eine ernste Frage.

Was ist die beste Schokolade in Deutschland?

define "best". best taste ? best chocolate quality ? most sorts of you can choose from ?

"Lindt" makes good chocolate in general. I also like "Ritter Sport Joghurt" and it can also be the normal choc from Aldi. Also delicious. 😇👍

• Like 6