• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Gentleman:

Also bei mir haben sie auch nach der PayPal-Adresse gefragt, um die Zollgebühren zu erstatten. Ich hatte also eine kooperativere Kundendienst-Mitarbeiterin als @Noir21. Dann bin ich mal gespannt, wann ich auch nachhaken darf. Ich fand das sowieso schon seltsam, dass sie das über PayPal erstatten wollen und nicht über das ursprünglich eingesetzte Zahlungsmittel so wie früher auch.

Na ja, aber da jetzt die Kooperation mit EverythingBlu auch durch ist, wüsste ich nicht, was ich zukünftig bei Zavvi noch bestellen sollte, was ich woanders nicht auch oder besser bekomme.

Fresh Prince Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Also zu Zavvi kann ich nur soviel sagen....

Die Zollgebühren hatten sie am Anfang auch abgelehnt, hatte auch einen Schaden gemeldet.

Die Zollgebühren musste ich danach nochmal anmahnen,das sie bisher IMMER erstattet wurden.

Kurz darauf kam die Erstattung von Zavvi selbst als Kulanz für den Schaden und die Email zu den Zollgebühren,das diese innerhalb 3-5 Tagen erstattet werden.

Hätte schon nicht mehr gerechnet damit aber am 6.tag kam die Erstattung via PayPal aber nicht von Zavvi sondern von irgendeiner PayPal Adresse von The HUT ...war ganz komisch das ganze, dachte schon es wäre eine Fake Mai,da die Erstattung nicht von Zavvi selbst kam.

Würde allen empfehlen, hartnäckig zu bleiben und sagen das andere Kunden die Zollgebühren auch erhalten und schon erhalten haben.

Viel Glück 

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, BlackWidow81 said:

So I can only say this much about Zavvi...

They initially refused to pay customs fees and also reported damage.

I then had to remind people again about the customs fees because they have ALWAYS been refunded.

Shortly afterwards, the refund came from Zavvi itself as a goodwill gesture for the damage and the email about the customs fees that they would be refunded within 3-5 days.

I wasn't expecting it anymore but on the 6th day the refund came via PayPal but not from Zavvi but from some PayPal address from The HUT... the whole thing was really strange, I thought it was a fake May because the refund wasn't from Zavvi himself came.

Would recommend everyone to be persistent and say that other customers have also received the customs fees and have already received them.

Good luck 

The hut was the original parent group of zavvi

And I'm sure zavvi got sold on earlier in the year.

• Like 10

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be ☁️🌧️ here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🍁  🙋🏻‍♂️

“weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning”❣️🙏

Tired Stop Motion GIF by Mouse

81%
Mostly cloudy with a passing shower or two

RealFeel®41°

RealFeel Shade™41°

Max UV Index1 Low

WindWSW 7 mph

• Like 13

8 hours ago, Basil said:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/291770813854821

pin badge update lone survivor astro creations

basil 👍

I can not wait to get this, Daniel has done such quality work and he just seems like the best person I’ve come across and for all his hard work and kindness, a class lad❣️

We, I ❤️ you @M1llzey Daniel❣️🙌 :) 🤠

Clap Reaction GIF

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Basil said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0dVnjJM9_Y/

https://fb.watch/oKujBfD5QB/

video MOS WEET

word of warning to those that had bought this look out for supermans forehead xDxDxD 

cropping major error in my book, weet have fooked up i think personally 👍

basil 👍

Yeah, that is not cool at all to have his forehead cropped ☹️ 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Catgirl said:

Guten Morgen .... vielen Dank mir geht es schon etwas besser ......

Valentines Day Love GIF

6 hours ago, raylight said:

@Catgirl Lindy, freut mich, dass es Dir besser geht. Dann war das mit den Kuschelsocken ja ne gute Idee zum warmhalten. ;)

picdump_kw46_2023-106.jpg.f89f71625e4a323b754042e6dea7e67d.jpg

What would have helped her the most...

A pair of socks...

or my advice about drinking a shot every time she felt bad...

b47c133b9e6e34130c99b8231025714e084441b4

• Haha 9