• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning/afternoon everyone!

I don't like going to funerals. I don't understand that there are people who like those kinds of moments, beyond the typical ladies who need to do something before going to bingo. (...) 

They are sad moments, and they deserve a certain special respect, and deep empathy.

In my case, the day someone important to me dies, I'm not going to feel like having to be in public relations talking to a lot of people who come and want to talk because it's in the script. F..k the script. 

On that day I will be sad, and I will prefer to stay in the background, and have space to be quiet. 

I say this because in the last three days I have had to go to two funerals (🙄😬😮) crazy..., no one too close to me to hurt, at least, but enough to see that sadness in close people. Those moments when you become someone who contemplates trying not to disturb.

And for a moment, one hour later, I thought about this community....

donsmile.gif

If one day something happens to someone, he or she will just disappear and we won't know what happened to them anymore. You can spend years laughing on-line with someone almost every morning, or helping them, or them helping you, and, deep down, not know anything about him or her.

In fact, just like yesterday in the funeral someone told me "if you love someone you have to tell them before they leave, verbalizing it's important, for both of you", I recommend you to spread a lot of love around here and if you have love for a squirrel or any other being, say it and don't regret later that you didn't do it. ;) 

sending-kiss-blowing-kiss.gif

And having finished this message, let's get back to reality:

7e648b61-363f-4765-8509-08e5ad7222d2_500

giphy.gif

:D

Have a good day! 🤘

• Like 14

1 hour ago, extantsrevenge said:

Unfortunately, the packages do not arrive at the branch so quickly. I don't want to get on people's nerves now. The stupid thing is that the drivers would usually meet someone with us and there would also be enough money. So I have to invest 40 minutes to 1 hour each time to get the shipment. I always walk (20 minutes there, 20 back and then wait at the counter). Where shipping costs are getting higher and higher, it would be nice if you could have the packages delivered.

It would be practical if DHL collected the costs online beforehand, like FedEx & UPS.

nils stupid question well not really if dhl are not delivering to i presume they driving past and not stopping?

if so you considered one of those huge parcel drop post boxes you can buy of amazon like

wall

61J1Vm1OhdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

floor

51p5uR-3GLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

then they dont have knock the door put in that and run on, could be a better answer?

just a thought

paul 👍

• Like 8

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Toapel:

@pluto57 danke für den Tipp. Aber passen die sicher auch bei anderen OC? Habe erst letztens mich etwas "geärgert" weil es echt blöd ausschaut, dass zum Beispiel Homecoming ein paar Millimeter höher ist, als zum Beispiel die Avengers OCs. Hast du die zu Hause und kannst was dazu sagen?

Das Blöde ist halt auch, dass WeET OC nicht gleich WeET OC ist.

So ist dass Arrival beispielsweise nicht ganz so breit, wie Avangers oder auch Homecoming.

Und dann gibt's ja auch noch die Klappboxen...

Edited by Cornbuster
  • Like 11

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Toapel:

@pluto57 danke für den Tipp. Aber passen die sicher auch bei anderen OC? Habe erst letztens mich etwas "geärgert" weil es echt blöd ausschaut, dass zum Beispiel Homecoming ein paar Millimeter höher ist, als zum Beispiel die Avengers OCs. Hast du die zu Hause und kannst was dazu sagen?

Ich kann da leider nicht vergleichen, da ich die OCs von Avengers nicht habe, Wolfgang. Ich nutze die für Amazing Spider-Man und Homecoming, wobei Homecoming ca. 1mm höher als Amazing Spider-Man ist. Aber damit kann ich leben.....lediglich für das WeET OC der ersten Spidey Trilogie habe ich noch nichts passendes gefunden.....

• Like 12

• ★ Administrators ★
36 minutes ago, Basil said:

nils stupid question well not really if dhl are not delivering to i presume they driving past and not stopping?

if so you considered one of those huge parcel drop post boxes you can buy of amazon like

wall

61J1Vm1OhdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

floor

51p5uR-3GLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

then they dont have knock the door put in that and run on, could be a better answer?

just a thought

paul 👍

Regular packages without anything to collect are delivered, it is just the parcels with vat/customs.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

vor 12 Minuten schrieb pluto57:

Ich kann da leider nicht vergleichen, da ich die OCs von Avengers nicht habe, Wolfgang. Ich nutze die für Amazing Spider-Man und Homecoming, wobei Homecoming ca. 1mm höher als Amazing Spider-Man ist. Aber damit kann ich leben.....lediglich für das WeET OC der ersten Spidey Trilogie habe ich noch nichts passendes gefunden.....

Homecoming ist höher. Wenn das bei dir passt, dann kann man die zumindest für diese sehr ähnlichen OC (von der Größe her nutzen). Gut zu wissen.

• Like 10

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Cornbuster:

Das Blöde ist halt auch, dass WeET OC nicht gleich WeET OC ist.

So ist dass Arrival beispielsweise nicht ganz so breit, wie Avangers oder auch Homecoming.

Und dann gibt's ja auch noch die Klappboxen...

@Cornbuster Ja Holger, das stimmt natürlich. Leider bei den meisten so, dass es in der Größe wild durcheinandergeht und sie sich nicht auf ein einheitliches Format festgelegt haben. Und wenn man dann noch die "Sonderverpackungen" mit Raumanzug, Jacke, Seife o.ä. hat, ist man eh lost.

• Like 13

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Blu Magic Ray:

@Toapel

image.thumb.png.12232c5f633440c9078dc6daaca0d6fd.png

image.thumb.png.516a365487e7f0bf6ac9f516f843102a.png

image.thumb.png.0f97a4f3bdd809f17f2605cb79afe4f1.png

@extantsrevenge Nils, fällt dir was auf??? !!!!!!!!!!!!! ... ich habe noch jede Menge Platz in meinen Schränken, heißt wir brauchen Beautyshots für weitere Bestellungen!! 🤣

@Blu Magic Ray schon klar. Das konfuse war eher für: auch wenn du die OC auspackst, kann man es doch trotzdem schützen.

Edited by Toapel
  • Like 12

• ★ Administrators ★
31 minutes ago, Basil said:

ok did not realise

can you not just pay that online before hand????

like in an app or web site on dhl????

Sadly they don't seem to offer that, only sometimes with express shipments. That is the solution I would really prefer.

Anyway

SquirrelBeautyshots12.jpg.76a8327a34f9e54ba6b5cabf5ad60731.jpg

image.thumb.png.7fff12950226f0f03cdec07d53e08b00.pngimage.thumb.png.4063f3d21ed56b5833a526467d67355f.png

image.thumb.png.45861ac7ffa6c624295d5680baceb6c4.pngimage.thumb.png.2c732a8db04eab79bd789ee9bb034b75.png

image.thumb.png.61de4819524b560974bdaad4d80e0c3b.pngimage.thumb.png.ae72bddb32aadf9b678617912a6407af.pngimage.thumb.png.6d05e797d689b3dd7367fe569ed54f2e.pngimage.thumb.png.1f05a66c5267850f59b0207315aac896.png

image.thumb.png.57dd131f44fc96c6d739d9add7b2f168.pngimage.thumb.png.d638cc51f1df95aa108813ec93a722c9.pngimage.thumb.png.2b38cf69246499339b822f3b64d45aad.pngimage.thumb.png.78e8e6876f3322515c7863e5c21f5cb3.pngimage.thumb.png.a0828186563e42d8a113960cb6d8efbd.pngimage.thumb.png.2c71965986edf6b818e7dd1b736cd5cd.pngimage.thumb.png.b59d3b03dc68c2c2316c4c87044ef535.png

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1