• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

It's most likely going to be a custom retailer like Astro Creations. 

Because unless Disney gives the rights over to some retailer or label like Arrow, there's no chance.

It's frustrating to watch.

It's like what Ben Affleck says to Matt Damon in "Good Will Hunting":

"You're sitting on a winning lottery ticket. You're just too much of a pu**y to cash it in."

This is Disney in a nutshell with their catalogue.

The worst thing is that you are right.

Still, I'm a dreamer, and I hope someone sees a possible business there. I don't care about the country or the retailer.

The better it is, though, the better for me.

f5cc9ad6aa954b6280f072b5294e9b6d.gif

With these things sometimes pirate editions end up appearing in the market. In Spain, during the last years there are several companies that use a "legal loophole" to distribute editions of movies that nobody wants to publish/distribute in Spain, even without having the real rights to do it.

And even Amazon Spain sells them by themselves.

Even so, I don't usually buy them. Except for some small exceptions. Like the Blu-ray of "True lies". 

I was weak.

kitten-love.gif

But nothing like an official and authentic collector's edition. Doesn't anyone want our money?

0_qLnMCu6al3l2v3PU.gif

PS: I LOVED the comparison to that scene from Will Hunting. And that reminded me that there is a Korean edition of this cool movie. Will they be up for it in Korea to give us some? Doesn't anyone have any cousins working at Disney?

• Like 10

22 minutes ago, Veum said:

Morning here @Casiusco 🙋🏻‍♂️ 🧋🥱 

Choose Me Yes GIF by Paddington Bear

Yes!!!

I forgot about it! I'm sorry!

In the 14th century, when Spain was an Empire and had territories all over the world, the Spanish King Philip II said: "In Spain the sun never sets". Because there was always some territory with daylight. 

Well, in the 21st century with Media Psychos the same thing happens!!!

;) 

• Haha 10

8 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Yes!!!

I forgot about it! I'm sorry!

In the 14th century, when Spain was an Empire and had territories all over the world, the Spanish King Philip II said: "In Spain the sun never sets". Because there was always some territory with daylight. 

Well, in the 21st century with Media Psychos the same thing happens!!!

;) 

arnold schwarzenegger smiling GIF

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

The worst thing is that you are right.

Still, I'm a dreamer, and I hope someone sees a possible business there. I don't care about the country or the retailer.

The better it is, though, the better for me.

I'm a dreamer, too.

I put more trust in collector's such as yourself in coming up with a better edition that most retailers/studios are putting out nowadays.  

• Like 7