IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

2 minutes ago, raylight said:

Yes, in the end, what counts legally is the terms and conditions and not any help text on a support page. They also write that they can delete the content and functions of the shop at any time and that as soon as you use the site, you automatically accept these changes.

I'm just looking for that little straw to hold on to for a while longer.

Now that I know about the terms and conditions, my expectations are as follows:

1. If I refer to the terms and conditions, I will not receive a cent of customs fees back.

2. I can of course return the item if I want, but what do I get out of it?

3. There will be no refund.

4. Zavvi has died for me and after this transaction has been "settled" I will delete my account from Zavvi. Never an order there again.

Last night I spent another 500 EUR somewhere else out of frustration. 😵

Ich denke, es war ein Segen für Zavvi, den internationalen Versand einzustellen.

• Like 8

• Replies 105.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerade eben schrieb Fortis93:

Ich denke, es war ein Segen für Zavvi, den internationalen Versand einzustellen.

Zavvi just have to keep their better packages. They've been Non-EU since I know them. Brexit has (imo) nothing to do with shipping from Zavvi. They sent from Journsey before which was also not EU. On top, they could also charge higher shipping costs for EU customers to guarantee better packaging. And I think 99% of all EU customers would have paid them.

What a mess. Next shop which has died for me...

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, raylight said:

Zavvi just have to keep their better packages. They've been Non-EU since I know them. Brexit has (imo) nothing to do with shipping from Zavvi. They sent from Journsey before which was also not EU. On top, they could also charge higher shipping costs for EU customers to guarantee better packaging. And I think 99% of all EU customers would have paid them.

What a mess. Next shop which has died for me...

I would pay extra if safer and more protective shipping was guaranteed.

However, like you, ordering from Zavvi via GB or friends is no longer appealing.

I would rather buy these editions on eBay from Australian sellers.

The prices are only slightly higher, but the items are in good condition and shipping is fast.

• Like 14

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Cornbuster said:

Schätze, Du wirst noch wütender werden beim Zoll für mehrere Editionen - wird ja jetzt nicht mehr erstattet.

Waren bei meinzelnen Deluxe schon über 30 Euro, da sie voll deklarieren.

Wenigstens ist sie heile - auch innen. Tut mir leid für alle, die Pech hatten.

1 hour ago, Cornbuster said:

Ich kenne mittlerweile mehrere Rükmeldungen bei denen gestern eine Erstattung der Zollgebühren mit Verweis auf die neuen AGB von Zavvi abgelehnt wurde.

54 minutes ago, Cornbuster said:

Aktuelle AGB / Zavvi, Zitat:

"10. Preis und Zahlung

Für Lieferanschriften im Vereinigten Königreich werden keine zusätzlichen Steuern in Rechnung gestellt. Für Lieferanschriften außerhalb des Vereinigten Königreichs und Guernsey können Einfuhrabgaben und Steuern (einschl. USt.) erhoben werden, sobald eine Lieferung das Bestimmungsland erreicht. Derartige zusätzliche Gebühren sind von Ihnen zu tragen. (wenn Ihre Lieferadresse innerhalb der Europäischen Union ("EU") liegt, bitte beziehen Sie sich auf "Zuständigkeiten bei der Zollabfertigung für EU-Lieferadressen") .Bitte beachten Sie, dass die Zollpolitik und -praxis sich von Land zu Land stark unterscheiden kann. Wir empfehlen, dass Sie sich für nähere Informationen an die lokale Zollbehörde wenden (wenn Ihre Lieferadresse innerhalb der Europäischen Union (EU) liegt, siehe "Zuständigkeiten bei der Zollabfertigung für EU-Lieferadressen"). ..."

giphy.gif

Das bedeutet

squirrel-war.gif

WTF, jetzt ist meine Laune endgültig im Keller 🤬

• Sad 14

vor 4 Minuten schrieb pluto57:

Ich habe gerade von Zavvi Rückmeldung erhalten bzgl. des Zolls bei der Collector´s Edition. Die Mail bzgl. Deluxe steht noch aus.......

Zavvi_CE.thumb.jpg.45adb63797653feb50be6f39941702e5.jpg

hab noch keine Antwort bekommen, bin mal gespannt wann sich die Saftsäcke melden.

IMG_3407.thumb.jpeg.dfc90dce7c62512055a0cbbe1c8891af.jpeg

und falls jemand noch auf den Zug aufspringen will 

IMG_3435.thumb.jpeg.7c92553ab09431e9621bc4579db9dfc4.jpeg

115€ bei Amazon 

• Like 15

Awards

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Catgirl:

Wobei ja eigentlich Zavvi selbst Schuld ist, hätten sie alles vorbildlich verpackt, könnten sie super Umsatz machen

Ist eigentlich obligatorisch. Jetzt haben sie nicht nur die Kosten dafür am Hals, sondern auch noch einen enormen bürokratischen Aufwand....

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Catgirl:

Da würde ich sogar in den sauren Apfel beißen und Zoll zahlen. Machen wir bei Asien ja auch! 

Nun ja.....die Deklarierung hier fällt schon stark ins Gewicht. Wäre das über Asien genauso, müßte ich meine Direktbestellungen, insbesondere OCs,  stark reduzieren....

• Like 13

vor 3 Stunden schrieb extantsrevenge:

Also die ganzen kaputten Leon sind wirklich unglaublich 🤬. Meine sind jetzt wohl endlich im Verzollungsprozess. Ich habe kaum die Hoffung heile Exemplare zu bekommen. Vielleicht sind sie ja etwas besser verpackt, wo es alle Editions sind. Bin echt wütend auf zavvi und derren Dummheit. Mal schauen, was ich nächste Woche bekommen.

Jedenfalls ist zavvi für mich jetzt schon gestorben, auf so einen Mist habe ich einfach keine Lust.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Sinthoras_96:

Ich habe von jemandem gelesen, dass alle 3 einzeln verpackt wurden. Dürfte bei dir wahrscheinlich genauso ein Desaster sein. 

Ich habe jetzt eine Retoure angefragt und mir die günstigste auf ebay gekauft. Hoffentlich laufen die zukünftig über den eigenen Shop von EverythingBlu oder so. Zavvi ist einfach ein inkompetenter Drecksladen. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Cornbuster:

In Anbetracht der speziellen Polsterung (Papiermaschen-Decke) ist das der gleiche Verein, der die Dinger einpackt, wie bei Rambo und Element auch.

Nur wurde jetzt gespart = weniger Papierdecken- und Kartonagenmaterial.

Ich verstehe die Kostenrechner bei zavvi, amazon u.a. nicht.

So viel kann mehr Verpackungsmaterial und etwas längere Einpackzeit nie kosten wie ein Editionenersatz.

Vor allem da ich für dieses Service extra Geld verlangen könnte und dafür sogar Dank vom Kunden ernten würde. 

Von weniger Personal- und Zeitaufwand für Beschwerden, Retouren, Rückerstattungen ganz zu schweigen.

Das ist Dummheit im Disney Ausmaß.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

Good afternoon everyone.

All my solidarity with the Psychos who are receiving real disasters from Zavvi. These are frustrating situations that we have all known, and they are no less painful for that. Spending your money on that, having the illusion of receiving something truly special, and receiving something deteriorated due to lack of caution, or due to neglect, makes anyone angry. 

But unfortunately not everyone does things as well as they are done here.

The strange thing is that, deep down, they should be the first ones to be careful with their business. That we should not have to complain about it.

Obviously, if they want to sell physical editions they have to take collectors into account. And a collector, by definition, doesn't accept just anything. The opposite is disrespectful of Zavvi to the people who are supporting them.

I hope that, despite that, you have a good day.

🖐️

PS: Forr me, the customs issue between EU and UK is a lottery. I've been asked to pay when I'd paid in adanve, and I've received deliveries without having to pay when I should. And the companies usually improvise as they go along, and according to the cases they encounter. It's not serious. Not at all.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 17

10 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

By the way... 

Who is up for releasing a Collector's Edition of Cameron's upcoming 4K releases?

15283724368979.gif

It's most likely going to be a custom retailer like Astro Creations. 

Because unless Disney gives the rights over to some retailer or label like Arrow, there's no chance.

It's frustrating to watch.

It's like what Ben Affleck says to Matt Damon in "Good Will Hunting":

"You're sitting on a winning lottery ticket. You're just too much of a pu**y to cash it in."

This is Disney in a nutshell with their catalogue.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 10

6 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Good afternoon everyone.

All my solidarity with the Psychos who are receiving real disasters from Zavvi. These are frustrating situations that we have all known, and they are no less painful for that. Spending your money on that, having the illusion of receiving something truly special, and receiving something deteriorated due to lack of caution, or due to neglect, makes anyone angry. 

But unfortunately not everyone does things as well as they are done here.

The strange thing is that, deep down, they should be the first ones to be careful with their business. That we should not have to complain about it.

Obviously, if they want to sell physical editions they have to take collectors into account. And a collector, by definition, doesn't accept just anything. The opposite is disrespectful of Zavvi to the people who are supporting them.

I hope that, despite that, you have a good day.

🖐️

PS: Forr me, the customs issue between EU and UK is a lottery. I've been asked to pay when I'd paid in adanve, and I've received deliveries without having to pay when I should. And the companies usually improvise as they go along, and according to the cases they encounter. It's not serious. Not at all.

Morning here @Casiusco 🙋🏻‍♂️ 🧋🥱 

Choose Me Yes GIF by Paddington Bear

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

Aus mit der Ruhe, Mike ist da..... 🤣

I Promise Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF by filmeditor arnold schwarzenegger smiling GIF

1 minute ago, Fortis93 said:

It's most likely going to be a custom retailer like Astro Creations. 

Because unless Disney gives the rights over to some retailer or label like Arrow, there's no chance.

It's frustrating to watch.

It's like what Ben Affleck says to Matt Damon in "Good Will Hunting":

"You're sitting on a winning lottery ticket. You're just too much of a stop using inappropriate language to cash it in."

This is Disney in a nutshell with their catalogue.

Yeah Elias I’ve talked to Dan and he is a genuine super nice guy and I’ve put all my trust in him and 🙏 his company endeavors are spectacular❣️

Nice Guy Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

• Like 8
  • Haha 1