• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

MORGAHANN!! I wish you all an extremely relaxed Sunday!!

The time change is not good for people. I always go to the bakery early because all hell breaks loose from 8/9 a.m. onwards. There was a huge queue at 7am today. 😳

Emperor Penguin Walking GIF by Nat Geo Wild

maybe then that says how good your bakery is, other option is to go a bit later when queues are down,say 10am  if you can hold out that long xD 

• Like 8

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Basil:

maybe then that says how good your bakery is, other option is to go a bit later when queues are down,say 10am  if you can hold out that long xD 

No, I can't. 😅 Because at 10 o'clock it is still just as crowded. Especially at the weekend. 

Of the 3 bakers in our town, he is actually the best. However, these are now all chains that are delivered in the morning. The last baker in our town, who still baked in the back of his own bakery, closed 2 years ago.

• Sad 5

2 hours ago, Gentleman said:

No, I can't. 😅 Because at 10 o'clock it is still just as crowded. Especially at the weekend. 

Of the 3 bakers in our town, he is actually the best. However, these are now all chains that are delivered in the morning. The last baker in our town, who still baked in the back of his own bakery, closed 2 years ago.

German bread is some of the best.

• Like 7
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Cornbuster said:

@extantsrevenge

One more time change beauty shot before I end up stuck on the sofa, please...

Beer Yes GIF by Gogglebox Australia

i think he would like to but there is nothing

from blufans they can't even release what they promised. GG and The prestige they wont even go discless at this point 🙄

hdzeta question is like hdzeta WHO? oh yes 1 release this year i can think of LOTR 

weet well there was reason they only announced before they were ready, spiderman AGAIN anyone, NOPE NO THANK YOU!!!!

UHD lotr well they did as well and still not here gb in july now about to enter NOV it shipped 3 months ago FFS will not be buying at those shipping speeds and order in july 

NOVA oh yes now getting customs charges on top for a SINGLE, well there in the bin. never had a charge ever for that ever world wide on any of my releases and thats thru HUB, shipping one big box for all must be adding the charges, very well thought out for the members

basically it would seem anything from china or asia looking at stupid shipping speeds and costs and old rehashed films done again.

for me personally i will NOT be buying till costs on shipping come DOWN and speeds go UP, your ok if direct it would seem.

and some actual new films.

i mean if amazon from america can ship on friday have it at my door stop on the sunday 3 days, later why can MP take longer than 3 MONTHS just on shipping? UHD lotr

even blufans direct has NEVER been longer than 6 WEEKS EVER!!!!!

personally for me that level of time against cost its not worth it but each to there own.

anyway i will cut down all my premiums from that area till things improve, think it will save me stress of keep constantly having to ask where is it?

and being told on its way!

because i get the feeling the staff just don't know in all honesty and thats not there fault but as they dont sort the shipping and i feel its not communicated much too them, just an observation. bit like the word soon. it becomes a get out of jail free card for them.

my only question can you ship inside a whale it would be quicker than current shipping methods?

anyway little moan over now out my system for a while 👍

i do feel better for getting that of my chest, sometimes it does you good for karma 👍

basil 👍

• Like 10