IGNORED

Marvel Studio's WandaVision

psychoscot

10 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

Now streaming on Disney+ from Jan 15th

Anyone caught the first 2 eps, its definitely something different! lol

WandaVision-96eb08f.jpg

@psychoscot how strange is this series, I'm tired of looking for a good series and it turns out to be "strange junk"? 🤔

Blends the style of classic sitcoms with the MCU in which Wanda Maximoff and Vision -two super-powered beings living their ideal suburban lives-begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Veum said:

@psychoscot how strange is this series, I'm tired of looking for a good series and it turns out to be "strange junk"? 🤔

Blends the style of classic sitcoms with the MCU in which Wanda Maximoff and Vision -two super-powered beings living their ideal suburban lives-begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems.

I thought it was brilliant! but I was seriously baked while watching it hahaha🤣! Love the idea of a different decade for each ep and drip feed in the actual plot of whats going on along the way to a huge climax. Its not news though about the style. Marvel hinted after Age Of Ulton about a classic sitcom style show for Wanda and Vision where nothing you are seeing is actually real. With Marvel films moving into Multiverse territory for the next batch of films, this could be a good lead in. Judging by the trailer there is the usual action and standard stuff to come in Wanda with some familiar faces along the way.

I'm tired of shows when after the first ep I can guess the entire season and be right, I'm looking forward to the rest of this😎

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Awards

5 minutes ago, CryoSteel said:

I'm watching (and loving) WandaVision, but this show isn't pulling any punches. I feel like, to really appreciate it, you need to pay close attention -- some references to the past movies, which could prove to be important, and an intriguing mystery to be solved.

I thought it was good, and am interested to see where this takes us. 

• Like 5

^^ I've only seen trailers so far of WV and I thought instantly, oh, man, this writer is on to something here.

The retro '50s atmosphere and stylized delivery certainly makes one take notice, and when they have ya by the nethers, your hearts and minds are supposed to follow...

Definitely a show I'll keep tabs on. 😉

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, RAK said:

I thought it was good, and am interested to see where this takes us. 

Yeah, I have some thoughts based off of the comics, but I can see how some people might be looking at this show like WTF. I'm actually excited to see that there's some strong interest. I feel like discounting this is going to be a mistake a lot of people make.

Still, I love how Marvel is in the position that it can take these kinds of risks. Hopefully their other upcoming shows give us some different genres and ideas to appreciate.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, CryoSteel said:

Yeah, I have some thoughts based off of the comics, but I can see how some people might be looking at this show like WTF. I'm actually excited to see that there's some strong interest. I feel like discounting this is going to be a mistake a lot of people make.

Still, I love how Marvel is in the position that it can take these kinds of risks. Hopefully their other upcoming shows give us some different genres and ideas to appreciate.

It’s only 6 episodes I think, so it not like an hour or two a week is going to kill anyone to watch the whole series and give a real review of what they thought. It was only 2 episodes so far, and I think it’s going to slowly change like it did in the 2nd episode throughout the rest of the series. So it may not all be like the first 2 episodes.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 3

It seems great to me how they have risked with the series.

Great success premiering the first two episodes in a row, since most people watching the first and having to wait a week thinking about what they just saw, is likely to disconnect from the series. I think there are 9 episodes with different lengths, according to the type of style they adapt.

I love not knowing what to expect for the next chapter and as a huge Scarlet Witch fan, eager to get excited to see the extent to which her true potential can go. 😍

Scarlet Witch Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Noir21 said:

Well, I just saw the new episode. Without going into spoilers, I liked it a lot, short like the previous ones but very concentrated and with things that I did not expect to see so soon.

I had several ideas in my mind of where they could choose and it is probably the one that excites me the most of all.

Happy Homer Simpson GIF

I am so lost watching this show! But I like the show so far, and like that I don’t know what’s going on. Not knowing exactly what’s going on hopefully will make the final reveal that much better🤞 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Noir21 said:

Well here one who has already seen the new episode.

Revelations, more questions, more assumptions ...

This is a non-stop and starts to scare you but in a good way hehe. 😁

Just watched it, and it’s starting to get really interesting. But I agree more questions. This is a nice build up to what I hope is a great finale.

• Like 1

Now being 4 episodes in, the story is definitely starting to take shape. And I love how eerie everything is. 

Spoiler

I think it's been pretty evident Wanda has control over this world she's built. But I still think Mephisto is lurking around in there with some involvement. That's probably who "Ralph" is...

Also, I would absolutely love for there to be a One Click for this!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tonic24k said:

Ahora que lleva 4 episodios, la historia definitivamente está comenzando a tomar forma. Y me encanta lo misterioso que es todo. 

Ocultar contenidos

Creo que ha sido bastante evidente que Wanda tiene control sobre este mundo que ha construido. Pero sigo pensando que Mephisto está merodeando por ahí con algo de participación. Probablemente sea "Ralph" ...

Además, ¡me encantaría que hubiera un One Click para esto!

I loved the "Jimmy Woo writing possible answers to what happens on the board" moment.

Thinking Math GIF

I feel fully identified.

That last one would be fantastic, write me one for me haha.

• Like 3

By the way, I think that due to a leak of the advances of the next two episodes, they are already available officially.

No idea if they had it planned like that or is that because of what I comment, but it seems that two episodes are coming on Friday or that is my impression.

The fact is that I do not want to see or know absolutely nothing about trailers or trailers. The bad thing is that they are everywhere!

oh my god omg GIF by Barry

I consider disconnecting from networks until Friday.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noir21 said:

By the way, I think that due to a leak of the advances of the next two episodes, they are already available officially.

No idea if they had it planned like that or is that because of what I comment, but it seems that two episodes are coming on Friday or that is my impression.

The fact is that I do not want to see or know absolutely nothing about trailers or trailers. The bad thing is that they are everywhere!

oh my god omg GIF by Barry

I consider disconnecting from networks until Friday.

As in Episode 5 and 6 are available ahead of schedule?

12 hours ago, Tonic24k said:

Now being 4 episodes in, the story is definitely starting to take shape. And I love how eerie everything is. 

Hide contents

I think it's been pretty evident Wanda has control over this world she's built. But I still think Mephisto is lurking around in there with some involvement. That's probably who "Ralph" is...

Latching onto your speculation:

Spoiler

I'd say Mephisto and/or Grim Reaper could very well be involved in the proceedings somehow. The second episode's opening, I believe, teased Grim Reaper's helmet. That same episode makes reference to the devil being in the details (and other places, apparently), which could be teasing Mephisto.

• Like 1