• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Parzival said:

Awesome film, but somehow the screen print didn't do it for me

The AMP should be different, artistic art

Seems like regurgitation of the actual movie poster lol

I respect that.

I like that it evokes the original poster.

I think this artwork would make for an awesome lenti with nice depth.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I started collecting some posters last year there are some amazing posters out there I want to get but it’s another expensive hobby lol.

these are a few I have collected I have more but these are my favourites lost boys is a personal favourite.

IMG_3144.jpeg.290fe70bf4408223951c56487ab1ddf6.jpegIMG_3143.thumb.jpeg.92579203f085d40e66869d04eb78b3c6.jpegIMG_3142.thumb.jpeg.fbfa057a6012ba634340061f2b3b2fe7.jpeg

this last one just a poster I thought was really cool was a limited time event.

IMG_3183.thumb.jpeg.e18ccbb85363b12042f7954fe13f658e.jpeg

Edited by Hecko
  • Like 6

On 4/6/2024 at 9:57 AM, Hecko said:

I started collecting some posters last year there are some amazing posters out there I want to get but it’s another expensive hobby lol.

these are a few I have collected I have more but these are my favourites lost boys is a personal favourite.

IMG_3144.jpeg.290fe70bf4408223951c56487ab1ddf6.jpeg

This one is especially great. Had to look up the name of the artist, Kevin Wilson. Great purchase 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

This one is especially great. Had to look up the name of the artist, Kevin Wilson. Great purchase 👍

This is the one that made me start collecting posters, took me awhile to find it funny thing is I found it on some random polish site lol.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I've seen many lousy AMPs over the years, but this one takes the cake. It's so shockingly and colorfully bad, I think it deserves to be appreciated on that merit alone.

JAWS 'The Musical'

Laszlo-Nagy_JAWS.jpg

No no, this is actually very clever.  It’s the shark digestive track version.   Although, this shark doesn’t appear to have the enzymes to actually digest human legs.   Entertaining, and a health message . . . remember your probiotics. 

• Haha 6