• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, Parzival said:

@R1s1ngs0n

Which version do you like buddy 

Only variation is the 3 Spidey insignas rotating in each version, which I didn't even notice at first glance. I guess the first one since it has the more unusual costume up front.

Oh, just noticed Spidey's eyes are also diffrently colored in each version.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

DRIVE by Laurent Durieux

LD-Drive-Reg_480x480.png?v=1671197157           LD-Drive-Var_480x480.png?v=1671198119           LD-Drive-Foil_480x480.png?v=1671198225

Poster Details:

Regular Edition - 24x36 Screen Print, Run of 350, $85

Variant Edition - 24x36 Screen Print, Run of 275, $105

Chrome Edition - 24x36 Screen Print on Silver Foil, Run of 200, $155

The Posters go on sale this Wednesday, December 21st  at 12PM ET HERE!

• Like 5

On 12/20/2022 at 12:13 PM, R1s1ngs0n said:

DRIVE by Laurent Durieux

LD-Drive-Reg_480x480.png?v=1671197157           LD-Drive-Var_480x480.png?v=1671198119           LD-Drive-Foil_480x480.png?v=1671198225

Poster Details:

Regular Edition - 24x36 Screen Print, Run of 350, $85

Variant Edition - 24x36 Screen Print, Run of 275, $105

Chrome Edition - 24x36 Screen Print on Silver Foil, Run of 200, $155

The Posters go on sale this Wednesday, December 21st  at 12PM ET HERE!

Looks like they are all sold out. These must have an amazing finish on them. $155 is a ton of money for a poster. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, SilentasKnight said:

Looks like they are all sold out. These must have an amazing finish on them. $155 is a ton of money for a poster. 

When you see the prices that some of these prints made by reputable artists like Durieux, Ansin, etc. command on the secondary market, $155 suddenly doesn’t seem like a lot of money.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SilentasKnight said:

That's for the foil edition, most are around the 60-80$ mark. But I wouldn't exactly call them posters. When I think poster I think thin cheap "paper" with standard glossy printer ink. These are screen printed (painted on in layers) on typically very quality card stock paper. 

The chrome one here will be printed on foil pressed stock and will have a chrome like foil finish in many areas of the print, very pretty. I have a blade runner print with foil stock and it really is stunning in person.

Add the fact these typically have print runs of 100-200 and boom, pricey. Especially if you have to go to the second hand market.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...