IGNORED

Cine Museum Jaws (Cine Museum Art #23) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOS now...

managed to get one, @Fortis93 too.

so there was at least 2 units in stock.

For the ones who missed it, keep trying, it will probably come back again.

I find this pretty weird, they charge at ordering, dont know what their cancelling policy is, but i dont get how these oos releases come back now and then.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

OOS now...

managed to get one, @Fortis93 too.

so there was at least 2 units in stock.

For the ones who missed it, keep trying, it will probably come back again.

I find this pretty weird, they charge at ordering, dont know what their cancelling policy is, but i dont get how these oos releases come back now and then.

• Thanks 1

great for both of you to get a copy. 

i suppose that in case the order is cancelled and refunded, it gets back to stock and from time to time it appears on the web. as the number of editions is limited to some number, i can hardly think about any other possibility.

but it is still good chance to grab a sold out copy. you just need to be lucky.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, guri008 said:

great for both of you to get a copy. 

i suppose that in case the order is cancelled and refunded, it gets back to stock and from time to time it appears on the web. as the number of editions is limited to some number, i can hardly think about any other possibility.

but it is still good chance to grab a sold out copy. you just need to be lucky.

another possibility would be that they do not offer all copies for sale at the moment on preorder, so it get sold out real fast, and that creates a demand that they fill by a few pieces every now and then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

I just realized the Fullslip is amaray and not Steelbook 😒

yes, it is. but i like the cover more. i have a 4k steelbook prepared and i hope i will be able to echange it with the amaray. 

a looooooong time ago i sent the question to CM what is the size of the fullslip and if the amaray could be replaced by the steelbook but it stayed unaswered. so i keep my fingers crossed and hope. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, guri008 said:

yes, it is. but i like the cover more. i have a 4k steelbook prepared and i hope i will be able to echange it with the amaray. 

a looooooong time ago i sent the question to CM what is the size of the fullslip and if the amaray could be replaced by the steelbook but it stayed unaswered. so i keep my fingers crossed and hope. 

CM use the thinner style amarays, so a straight swap with a steelbook won't be possible unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...