IGNORED

Veum 🤠 the movie hound’s 🐕 BDs/SBs/SWAG/cds/vinyl & occasional DVDs, books! ​​​😜)​​​​​​​ 🎞 🎬​​​​​​​ 📚

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤🤠🎬😇😷

8BE08FDE-369C-4003-8CF0-2B1028D50A95.png.5ec113657a387ffb930c0d189bb91002.png Best Buy.com

Release Date:Not Announced

Your Name [Steelbook] [Blu-ray] [2020] - Front_Original

C9CC3403-6F97-4B92-8011-8918CDA8A32D.png.b2ec46153918affa23e4292967a733a0.png AMZ.com
天気の子 / Tenki no ko / Blu-ray + DVDShout Factory | 2019 | 111 min | Rated PG-13 | Sep 15, 2020 (4 Months)

image.thumb.jpeg.617340258c0372f89dae997c342150ce.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@Veum Im Surprised you not ordered Infinity war collectors edition which contains all 23 films from Amazon.co.uk or see if someone could order it for you or get a GB thread for amazon orders? 

It is a lovely set did you see me posting it on here in the this and that thread?

🥤Hi @StrikerEureka79

I already have all of them on 4K which is enough for me, thanks though for thinking of me, that was nice of you! ☺️ 

• Like 2

^^ Nice grabs @Veum 🤩

Ninth Gate is certainly one of my fave Polanski and fave Depp films.

A slow burn, to be sure but such great mood, atmosphere and yes, acting that I can easily watch it numerous occasions.

I feel confident, especially with your recent desire to pick up dark fantasy books as of late, you will grow to love this flik too. 🙂

Now, Show Girls🤪

Whew, definitely a lead candidate for "Best Worst Film", it is a mess on so many levels it's hard to describe.

Worth owning just for the hilarity factor of course!

Cheers; 🙂

• Like 1

🥤🤠🎬😇😷

8BE08FDE-369C-4003-8CF0-2B1028D50A95.png.5ec113657a387ffb930c0d189bb91002.png Best Buy.com

image.jpeg.2ada8552936cbbd0cb82b6b13e588fb6.jpeg

@Grendel / @pygospa looky here...

I just saw that Shout! Factory’s reissuing the first volume again on 9/22. It’s a great chance to pick it up again, instead of paying a huge chunk of money from eBay or Amazon. It’s identical to the 2013 release except for the introductions to the Corman films that he did for the Iowa public television called “Vincent Price’s Gothic Horrors”.

It's worth noting that this reissue will include MORE extras PLUS the theatrical and extended cuts of The Masque of The Red Death (which will also be available for purchase individually):

The Vincent Price Collection [Re-Issue] $47.97

September 22, 2020 Released:   • Available in US & Canada

I just had to get another VP 1 @ this fantastic offer, get yours while you can fellows!😊

42812433-FC67-44BE-BD10-E90F4637ED3D.png.9126de5035d6283a60b32109caabd9f5.png

The Vincent Price Collection [Re-Issue]

image.jpeg.4ecf6c0053ed95572160c2160c8ba5b6.jpeg

Synopsis

Get ready for six chilling tales starring the master of horror, Vincent Price!

This collection includes new and vintage bonus features that focus not just on each film, but on Price's illustrious and enduring legacy as cinema's most chilling actor.

DISC ONE:

THE PIT AND THE PENDULUM

1080p High-Definition Widescreen (2.35:1)/DTS-HD Master Audio Mono/1961/Color/Not Rated/+/- 80 Minutes

THE ABOMINABLE DR. PHIBES

1080p High-Definition Widescreen (1.85:1)/DTS-HD Master Audio Mono/1971/Color/PG-13 (Some Horror Violence/Gore)/+/- 93 Minutes

DISC TWO:

THE HAUNTED PALACE

1080p High-Definition Widescreen (2.35:1)/DTS-HD Master Audio Mono/1963/Color/Not Rated/+/- 93 Minutes

THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER

1080p High-Definition Widescreen (2.35:1)/DTS-HD Master Audio Mono/1960/Color/Not Rated/+/- 80 Minutes

DISC THREE:

THE MASQUE OF THE RED DEATH (Theatrical Cut)

1080p High-Definition Widescreen (2.35:1)/DTS-HD Master Audio Mono/1964/Color/Not Rated/+/- 88 Minutes

THE MASQUE OF THE RED DEATH (Extended Cut)

1080p High-Definition Widescreen (2.35:1)/DTS-HD Master Audio Mono/1964/Color/Not Rated/+/- 89 Minutes

DISC FOUR:

WITCHFINDER GENERAL (aka THE CONQUEROR WORM)

1080p High-Definition Widescreen (1.85:1)/DTS-HD Master Audio Mono/1968/Color/Not Rated/+/- 87 Minutes

Also Includes 24-Page Booklet With An Essay By Author David Del Valle And Rare Photos

Please Note: we were unable to include the Vincent Price introductions previously available on the 2013 version of this release.

Bonus Features

DISC ONE: 

THE PIT & THE PENDULUM (1961) 

• Rare Prologue
  • Audio Commentary By Producer/Director Roger Corman
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Still Gallery

THE ABOMINABLE DR. PHIBES (1971)

• Audio Commentary By Director Robert Fuest, Conducted By Film Historian Marcus Hearn
  • Audio Commentary By Author Justin Humphreys
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Still Gallery

DISC TWO:

THE MASQUE OF THE RED DEATH (1964)

• Includes Both The Theatrical Cut And The Extended Cut
  • Audio Commentary With Author/Film Historian Steve Haberman (Theatrical Cut)
  • Interview With Producer/Director Roger Corman
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Still Gallery

DISC THREE:

THE HAUNTED PALACE (1963)

• Audio Commentary By Author Lucy Chase Williams
  • Audio Commentary By Tom Weaver
  • A Change of Poe – An Interview With Producer/Director Roger Corman
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Still Gallery

THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER (1960)

• Audio Commentary By Producer/Director Roger Corman
  • Audio Interview With Vincent Price Conducted By Film Historian David Del Valle
  • Vincent Price Retrospective Commentary By Author Lucy Chase Williams Featuring Piotr Michael
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Still Gallery

DISC FOUR:

WITCHFINDER GENERAL (1968)

• Audio Commentary By Producer Philip Waddilove And Actor Ian Ogilvy
  • Witchfinder General: Michael Reeves’ Horror Classic
  • Alternate Opening And Closing Credits For The Conqueror Worm
  • Interview With Vincent Price Conducted By Film Historian David Del Valle
  • Interview with Victoria Price
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Additional Vincent Price Theatrical Trailers
  • Still Gallery

Product Information

DISCS
RUN-TIME
10 hrs
ASPECT RATIO ?
Various
COLOR
Color
LANGUAGE
English
REGION
A
RATING
R
PRODUCTION DATE
1960 / 1961 / 1963 / 1964 / 1968 / 1971
CLOSED-CAPTIONED ?
No
SUBTITLES
English

The Vincent Price Collection [Re-Issue]

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for the heads-up @Veum 😀

I was in fact in their web-site earlier today looking for something else (which I'll get to) and noticed it there.

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but nope it was Vol-1 being re-issued!

Funny I was just lamenting that, what, 3 days ago in our discussions? heh.

I'll probably pick it up for the extras but I've got all the fliks. Still, nice to have all those in one package. 🙂

What I was at Shout's site for though, is they've announced a new, re-mastered ed for;

Event Horizon: 🥰 🤩 🤗

Rel; 29 Sep '20

$ = 29Usd

Link:

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product/event-horizon-collector-s-edition?product_id=7436

Pic:

Event Horizon [Collector's Edition] + Exclusive Poster

Perhaps you or someone you know, would have an idea where to announce this release ( what thread?)

Ta!

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 2 minutes, Grendel a dit :

Oh, @cypheria078, I think @Veum is off right now.

Would you by chance know where to post the info I provided above wrt "Event Horizon" ? ^^^

I think there's a few folks here that would like to know 🙂

Ta!

I guess you could post the info in this thread by creating a new topic :

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/48-bluray-movies/

🙂

• Like 2

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Grendel said:

Oh, @cypheria078, I think @Veum is off right now.

Would you by chance know where to post the info I provided above wrt "Event Horizon" ? ^^^

I think there's a few folks here that would like to know 🙂

Ta!

🥤Hi @Grendel ^^^ you could also put any you find here my friend!😊

Retailer Discount Sales/Codes

• Like 1

I plan on ordering that Russian film "Coma" as well @Veum. 🤩

Going by the trailer I saw, the dub leaves much to be desired, so thankfully it will be subbed as well.

The SFX look great!

Russia has put out some very interesting sci-fi as of late so I'm quite pleased they are becoming available to us here in NA.

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

Oh, thank you @Veum for the mention. Somehow I still totally missed it and just now saw it by accident (I am just getting too many notifications from this forum :( ).

On 6/9/2020 at 5:51 AM, Grendel said:

Thanks for the heads-up @Veum 😀

I was in fact in their web-site earlier today looking for something else (which I'll get to) and noticed it there.

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but nope it was Vol-1 being re-issued!

Funny I was just lamenting that, what, 3 days ago in our discussions? heh.

I'll probably pick it up for the extras but I've got all the fliks. Still, nice to have all those in one package. 🙂

I already own 4 of the 6 contained movies, so for me it would also be a "more for the extras" pick-up, if I'd get it. Unfortunately, once more, it's Region A locked - yeah, I know, this endless annoyance, I should finally deal with it and get a new player. Just went up a couple of places on my "things I need to buy" list ;) Need to save some money first, though, and this month has already been pretty expensive 🤑

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pygospa said:

Oh, thank you @Veum for the mention. Somehow I still totally missed it and just now saw it by accident (I am just getting too many notifications from this forum :( ).

I already own 4 of the 6 contained movies, so for me it would also be a "more for the extras" pick-up, if I'd get it. Unfortunately, once more, it's Region A locked - yeah, I know, this endless annoyance, I should finally deal with it and get a new player. Just went up a couple of places on my "things I need to buy" list ;) Need to save some money first, though, and this month has already been pretty expensive 🤑

@pygospa

You had better at least get a region “A” Blu-ray player... you have been forewarned my friend mouhahaha!😊

john c. mcginley laughing GIF