IGNORED

Movie News

Veum

Il y a 6 heures, Basil a dit :

The abyss coming to cinemas in 4k 😁

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/james-camerons-the-abyss-to-be-re-released-in-4k/

@extantsrevenge nils read you may like 👍 

Hello Psychos !

The announcement was made... December 6th !

I can't wait to see future releases in 4K !

I've always been a big fan of this movie !

Take care ! 🤘

• Like 5

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming to Blu-ray and 4K UHD on February 27th from Criterion!

Mn3OG4vEgeiAdn27hDNZoSRiZOQvkJ_medium.jp

BLU-RAY SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES

• New 4K digital restoration, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack
  • Audio commentary with film historian Lincoln Hurst
  • New interview with critic Gary Giddins
  • Excerpt from a 1973 interview with director Raoul Walsh
  • Trailer
  • English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • PLUS: An essay by film critic Mark Asch

New cover by Jennifer Dionisio

• Like 1

Saw the news on pedro and was surprised as I thought they would have maybe brought Krasinski back as reed especially seeing how there was good feedback from people seeing him albeit briefly in the roll. I remember people in the comments on YouTube not happy with how he got killed off but would have liked to see him back in some way shape or form as reed richards.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I’m getting awfully optimistic about this new Superman flick. Still bummed as all hell that Snyder never got to finish his Justice League trilogy, though. I really wish he’d been able to film those and then have the DCU reboot, but alas. If nothing else, Superman: Legacy is developing a heck of a cast.

I have a lot of faith in James Gunn 

• Like 3

image.jpeg.8a1b4f11e1a98e46f28225079a789ab8.jpeg

Speaking to South Korean press, Villeneuve said “Dune Messiah” is “being written right now. The screenplay is almost finished but it is not finished. It will take a little time…There’s a dream of making a third movie…it would make absolute sense to me.”

Villeneuve noted how he went immediately from making the first “Dune” movie into making the second and “there was no gap.” He doesn’t want to do the same thing in going from “Dune: Part Two” directly into “Dune Messiah,” plus the existence of a third “Dune” film probably depends on the box office of “Part Two” anyway.

“I don’t know exactly when I will go back to Arrakis,” Villeneuve said. “I might make a detour before just to go away from the sun. For my mental sanity I might do something in between, but my dream would be to go a last time on this planet that I love.”

Variety

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2