Veum

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, MikeH5856 said:

I hardly remember Corenswet from Pearl at all, so I guess I'll need to revisit that one. As far as Brosnahan -- she looks like a pitch perfect Lois Lane. Could have plucked her right out of the comic books.

When I saw Pearl, I thought he’d be a perfect Superman. 

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
19 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

And we've officially got our next Lois and Clark for Gunn's Superman Legacy

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

the movie could turn out to be awesome 😊 So happy with the Lois casting, This must be the best casting in some time, at least it is one that I'm really excited about.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

USA Irwin Allen - Master Of Disaster 7-Film Collection (Shout! Factory)

Scream Factory will be releasing a 7-film collection titled Irwin Allen: Master Of Disaster Collection in September.  

Jy9bVYf.jpg

• Flood! (1976)
  • Fire! (1977)
  • Hanging By A Thread (1979)
  • Beyond the Poseidon Adventure (1979)
  • When Time Ran Out (1980)
  • Cave-In! (1983)
  • The Night The Bridge Fell Down (1983)

This seven-film set includes both television and theatrical films from producer Irwin Allen, the master of disaster films and who helmed prior hits in the subgenre such as The Poseidon Adventure and The Towering Inferno. All films have received new 2k transfer scans from the interpositive and features an all-star cast including Michael Caine, Paul Newman, Jacqueline Bisset, Leslie Nielsen, Telly Savalas, William Holden, Sally Field, Roddy McDowall, Shirley Jones, Mark Harmon, Susan Sullivan, Ernest Borgnine, Patty Duke, Donna Mills, Robert Culp, Martin Millner, Carol Lynley, Barbara Hershey, Sam Groom, Bert Convy, Joyce Bulifant, Desi Arnaz Jr., Eve Plumb, James MacArthur, Barbara Rush, Edward Albert, Alex Karras, Burgess Meredith, Pat Morita, Red Buttons, James Franciscus, Barbara Carrera, Edward Albert and plenty of screaming supporting actors!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

USA Complete Rankin / Bass Christmas Christmas Collection (18 Classics)

It's Christmas in July!...Universal, and Warner Bros. will be releasing the Complete Rankin/Bass Christmas Collection on Blu-ray, tentatively in October. The set includes 18 Classics, 11 of which have never been in HD on Blu-ray before (a couple have been extras in SD previously). The set will also include a 24-page booklet.This will probably upset some people, as they just released this exact set on DVD last October.

5FWiQbW.jpg

The set includes the following classics (bolded are the ones new to Blu-ray in HD):

1. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
  2. Cricket on the Hearth
  3. The Little Drummer Boy
  4. Frosty the Snowman
  5. Santa Claus is Comin' To Town
  6. 'Twas the Night Before Christmas
  7. The Year Without a Santa Claus
  8. The First Christmas: The Story of the First Christmas Snow 
  9. Frosty's Winter Wonderland 
  10. Rudolph's Shiny New Year 
  11. The Little Drummer Boy, Book I| 
  12. Nestor, The Long-Eared Christmas Donkey
  13. The Stingiest Man in Town 
  14. Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July 
  15. Jack Frost 
  16. Pinocchio's Christmas
  17. The Leprechaun's Christmas Gold
  18. The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus

Universal and Warner Bros. multi-studio collection Never-before released complete collection on Blu-ray; 11 out of the 18 titles have never been on Blu-ray! Collection includes 24-page booklet

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...