IGNORED

King Kong (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Bluecats Exclusive #02] [France]

Benoit46

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
Il y a 10 heures, Intentcoin a dit :

How did I just stumble upon this? This is the steelbook this movie deserves. Is there still a chance of this happening? @Benoit46

I have no idea unfortunately.

with this terrible year I'm afraid that everything will be delayed or finally canceled .. I will try to get information 👍

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

I have no idea unfortunately.

with this terrible year I'm afraid that everything will be delayed or finally canceled .. I will try to get information 👍

I'd never heard of bluecats before so I went to see what else they had done. Turns out they haven't done anything. They announced 2 steelbooks two years ago and didnt do them. No news, no updates, nothing. I know you said the pandemic has held up a lot of things but they had over a year of non pandemic time in 2019 and still nothing. Are they even real? Do they still exist?

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

I'd never heard of bluecats before so I went to see what else they had done. Turns out they haven't done anything. They announced 2 steelbooks two years ago and didnt do them. No news, no updates, nothing. I know you said the pandemic has held up a lot of things but they had over a year of non pandemic time in 2019 and still nothing. Are they even real? Do they still exist?

I don't know anything about them but they appear to be an active French retailer selling mass market blurays. They also have a facebook page. Maybe @Benoit46 will be able to find out something but it sure looks like any exclusives from them aren't happening.

• Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★

as I answered previously, he was expecting a lot of positive responses in 2019 and then 2020 has arrived .. so for the moment we have no more news on the authorization he was waiting for and especially if it remains relevant now.  when i know something then i will get back to you..

bluecats exist and is a small French company.  whether his project comes to the end or not yes Bluecats exist ;)

• Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

as I answered previously, he was expecting a lot of positive responses in 2019 and then 2020 has arrived .. so for the moment we have no more news on the authorization he was waiting for and especially if it remains relevant now.  when i know something then i will get back to you..

bluecats exist and is a small French company.  whether his project comes to the end or not yes Bluecats exist ;)

Well I really hope it happens this is by far the best king kong steelbook I've seen and I like the idea of a company that only does wea steelbooks without the premium slips. This is what I expected titans of cult to be but sadly their art and packaging has been pretty consistently disappointing.

• Like 4