IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 17 minutes, khivansan a dit :

Yes, nice edition (and nice pictures, thanks)

I will get mine tonight...  (yesss)

1f917.png

not so current in France to have an edition to this quality ?

1 minute ago, airwins said:

not so current in France to have an edition to this quality ?

ahhhh ?

yes, unfortunately, you're right...

we don't "make" any fullslips...

before we had more FNAC editions (big box sets, for instance "Guardians of the Galaxy", "Avengers", "Tron Legacy", "Iron Man 3"...???) and now they release very few... ?

and most of the time, now "FNAC editions" are only a steelbook, with sometimes a booklet or a bonus disc, but no special cards, no fullslips... ?

but there are also some Leclerc editions, pretty nice and not too expensive ? (only sometimes)

• Like 1

Le 10/08/2018 à 14:21, khivansan a dit :

ahhhh 1f641.png

yes, unfortunately, you're right...

we don't "make" any fullslips...

before we had more FNAC editions (big box sets, for instance "Guardians of the Galaxy", "Avengers", "Tron Legacy", "Iron Man 3"...1f642.png1f61b.png1f600.png) and now they release very few... 1f641.png

and most of the time, now "FNAC editions" are only a steelbook, with sometimes a booklet or a bonus disc, but no special cards, no fullslips... 1f641.png

but there are also some Leclerc editions, pretty nice and not too expensive 1f642.png (only sometimes)

Totally right... 

Not so  convinced by the Leclerc édition, but they try !! 

When will a premium publisher un France like our favorite editor like HDzeta, blufans.... 

France is lagging behind, as often... 

Edited by Guest

19 minutes ago, airwins said:

Totally right... 

Not so  convinced by the Leclerc édition, but they try !! 

When will a premium publisher un France like our favorite editor like HDzeta, blufans.... 

France is lagging behind, as often... 

About "Leclerc editions", yes, at least they try

As far as I'm concerned, I like their box set and there is a comic book... :)

Unfortunately, in France, we still don't have any fullslip edition... ?

I hope that FNAC will understand that it's time to upgrade their "special FNAC edition" to "fullslip special FNAC edition"...

(they just have to add some cards and a slip case...), but, unfortunately, not yet... ??

Anyway, let's hope and see... ?

Il y a 8 heures, khivansan a dit :

About "Leclerc editions", yes, at least they try

As far as I'm concerned, I like their box set and there is a comic book... :)

Unfortunately, in France, we still don't have any fullslip edition... 1f641.png

I hope that FNAC will understand that it's time to upgrade their "special FNAC edition" to "fullslip special FNAC edition"...

(they just have to add some cards and a slip case...), but, unfortunately, not yet... 1f641.png1f641.png

Anyway, let's hope and see... 1f914.png

Yeahh, you're right, 

Maybe @Benoit46, or @Maverick have contact in Fnac or Leclerc, in order to put a little pressure on them !!! ?

Now, with all our admin, modo... They have contact with Many People in society like blufans, hdzeta... 

Does anyone ever think of trying to rely on their contact and knowledge,to try to set up our own French premium steelbook compagny ?? 

I never understood FNAC. It just seems like a box with steelbook + poster cards. Almost like full slips and lenticular escape them. I've never owned a Fnac, but just just from looking at their stuff it's not very impressive. It's been an easy pass since I began collecting 4 years ago. Even in the beginning I was too weird for me. Tell them to get in the real world and make full slips and lenticulars. Their boxes are overplayed. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, airwins said:

Yeahh, you're right, 

Maybe @Benoit46, or @Maverick have contact in Fnac or Leclerc, in order to put a little pressure on them !!! 1f44d.png

Now, with all our admin, modo... They have contact with Many People in society like blufans, hdzeta... 

Does anyone ever think of trying to rely on their contact and knowledge,to try to set up our own French premium steelbook compagny ?? 

In fact except Fnac no one tried to work with Scanavo & and the studios...

Look guys un France they want us to use their streaming service... Canal play, orange vod, Bouygues Vod.... ?

• Sad 1

il y a 8 minutes, Maverick a dit :

In fact except Fnac no one tried to work with Scanavo & and the studios...

Look guys un France they want us to use their streaming service... Canal play, orange vod, Bouygues Vod.... 1f613.png

Sh*t service... ?