IGNORED

Show us all your latest Group Buy or other receptions (Steelbook..Digibook ... Digipack ... Collectors ...)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Ok, I got it now. You arranged them in chronological order from 1980 to 1989 as to have at least one movie from each year.

That I did, but that is not the detail I was looking for and that will make a difference. Actually it is 2 details that will be important 🤣

can-you-solve-the-mystery-crime.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Soundwave said:

Thanks for that, I will definitely be into joining that

The package looks way to good to miss out on & the movie is such a Van Damme classic that I need to have in the collection :)

Thanks again

Neil

I hope they do more of Van Damme's films.

Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Lionheart, Nowhere To Run, Hard Target, Timecop, Sudden Death, etc.

I would buy each one.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

I’ve been saying this for years but the squirrel only looks after his own interests, when awards are concerned.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Fortis93:

I think we should have an award for those who have at least 5 custom made Bond steelbooks, too.

@extantsrevenge

I wont ever be able to get that award, but that´s what I am talking about.

Excellent idea, rewarding dedication and definitely hard to get.👍

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, hal56 said:

I wont ever be able to get that award, but that´s what I am talking about.

Excellent idea, rewarding dedication and definitely hard to get.👍

IMHO why should this lead to an award, maybe recognition yeah but does not deserve an award because it is directed to only those that are able to find and have that specific person make them those custom steels and MOST peeps do not have that advantage! 😉

Season 4 Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 5

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Veum:

IMHO why should this lead to an award, maybe recognition yeah but does not deserve an award because it is directed to only those that are able to find and have that specific person make them those custom steels and MOST peeps do not have that advantage! 😉

But the reasons you sum up against the award are exactly the ones I´d use for it.

Is it special? Yes. Is it obtainable for everybody: NO. And thats exactly why its award worthy.

In real life we cant also get every award but we sure should appreciate and recognize those who can.

So to have some extra special ones is something I would surely support.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, hal56 said:

But the reasons you sum up against the award are exactly the ones I´d use for it.

Is it special? Yes. Is it obtainable for everybody: NO. And thats exactly why its award worthy.

In real life we cant also get every award but we sure should appreciate and recognize those who can.

So to have some extra special ones is something I would surely support.

I would support as you say but not give an award, just like I said my opinion only! :)

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Veum said:

You only have this opinion, because you won’t be eligible for the award.

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, Veum said:

I would support as you say but not give an award, just like I said my opinion only! :)

Your opinion 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 11