IGNORED

raylight says HELLO !

raylight

Hello everyone !

My name is Daniel, I'm 44 years old and I'm from germany, near Frankfurt am Main. I'm a blu-ray disc collector for many years now including steelbooks and other rare collectible special editions. I'm also a big Star Wars fan and collect some figures (3.75 inch vintage collection or Kotobukiya 18cm). My job: data analysis in a bank. In my freetime I play badminton and like Inline Skating. My user name belongs to my former hobby to help a friend installing light/sound systems for parties. The legendary PAR64 spotlight had a special reflector...the raylight reflector. So I got my name. ?

I'm new here but I participated several times in group buys in german bluray-disc forum. Also Masterblaster "knows" me and I got some orders from him. Since new version of german forum my thread about presentation of my movie/steelbook collection got stuck due to missing features of the forum. So I hope this can be a "new home" for me to help the community with my pictures about special editions or I can participate in group buys here (also from "forenhase" from german forum). He's my keyplayer for czech Filmarena releases.

Finally, some pictures of my still growing collection of films, figures and collectibles.

IMG_4076.JPG

IMG_4079.JPG

IMG_4080.JPG

IMG_4081.JPG

IMG_4103.JPG

IMG_4104.JPG

IMG_4105.JPG

IMG_4106.JPG

IMG_4111.JPG

IMG_4112.JPG

IMG_4113.JPG

IMG_4116.JPG

IMG_4120.JPG

IMG_4121.JPG

IMG_4125.JPG

IMG_4128.JPG

IMG_4129.JPG

IMG_4130.JPG

IMG_4131.JPG

IMG_4142.JPG

IMG_4143.JPG

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, pygospa said:

For the rest: raylight's a super friendly guy.... that place we all came from and always talk about had a "present your collection" area, and he was pretty active in there, and I really liked reading from him! :) Great guy :)

We also have such a section here so I hope @raylight you will check that out as well ?

42 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

We also have such a section here so I hope @raylight you will check that out as well 1f44d.png

How strict are you with separating those sections? Because at the forum we came from there was just one subforum called "users collection", and I used my thread to do all three things:

• Show my current shelf setup with all the editions I have
  • Show my current "updates" - this included new Steelbook releases, as well as "collectables" such as Fullslips from Filmarena, Mantalab, Plain Archive, Mediabooks, Digipacks etc.
  • I also used it to show off my "backlog" - i.e. movies I already possess for a long time, but that are worth showing off.

So you see, I'd probably have to start 3 threads here. But I'd rather have it all together at one place (and then Show Your Blu-ray Release Collection would be the best place?

• ★ Administrators ★

@pygospa you can make 1 topic and show everything together in the section you think is the most fitting (so your choice sounds great). We want you to have fun here and are very happy if members participate ? I also love to see pictures of collections and new stuff, so I hope to see such a post from you soon ?

Archived