IGNORED

Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray/DVD Steelbook) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]

atomicblonde

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, PRIAPISM said:

Are there some live pics already? I am tempted to join the GB but would like to see pics first

I'm picking mine up now, but not sure I'll open the 4K just yet.

Also, I checked a B&N yesterday for a Jurassic Park they said was in stock, but they couldn't find it, of course. The woman said she'd do an exhaustive search for me (because I'm nice) and call me if it turns up, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. ?

vor einer Stunde schrieb 45Caliber:

I'm picking mine up now, but not sure I'll open the 4K just yet.

Also, I checked a B&N yesterday for a Jurassic Park they said was in stock, but they couldn't find it, of course. The woman said she'd do an exhaustive search for me (because I'm nice) and call me if it turns up, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. 1f61e.png

You are god regarding JP!! I am still checking the site on daily basis but like you said I don't have much hope.

I am mostly interested im the finish of this Steelbook. Bossed, glossy etc.

Thank you so much!!!

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, PRIAPISM said:

You are god regarding JP!! I am still checking the site on daily basis but like you said I don't have much hope.

Thank you so much!!!

well its def no bossed and i would not call it glossy either ... I particularly donk like the colors , just not feeling it.

4K i dont know about yet as pick them up later , weather permitted of course.

6 hours ago, PRIAPISM said:

These are my pics. It is matte with no embossing, but I actually prefer it to the WWA (which I also have in hand). It's surely a matter of preference and partially a matter of seeing how good this particular art can look on the Kimchi Fullslip, but since I don't have that I'm happy with the steelbook variant.

Blade Runner 2049 - Best Buy Blu-Ray Steelbook - Front (Open)Blade Runner 2049 - Best Buy Blu-Ray Steelbook - Back (Open)
Blade Runner 2049 - Best Buy Blu-Ray Steelbook - SpineBlade Runner 2049 - Best Buy Blu-Ray Steelbook - Inside

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray/DVD Steelbook) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]

Archived