IGNORED

Thor: Ragnarok (4K UHD/3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Benoit46

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 46 minutes, nefilim a dit :

Why the site looks so weird. I ordered normal looking UK site.

il y a 1 minute, ukade2327 a dit :

Cos that's the link to the mobile site ........do you see the m prefix on the URL......

Yesss sorry.... mobile link ?

i do Thread yesterday night in my bed !!?

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Thanks @DParadigm I caught that reveal earlier and can now safely cancel my order since it's the same as the Best Buy and I know there where be premium titles that have the 3D disc.

You are welcome. Yeah, My only interest from Zavvi is for 3D. I think Blufans will come with 3D (keeping my fingers crossed) but whether I want to open that seal is another question lol.

3 hours ago, DParadigm said:

You are welcome. Yeah, My only interest from Zavvi is for 3D. I think Blufans will come with 3D (keeping my fingers crossed) but whether I want to open that seal is another question lol.

It is a good point, since I don't tend to open the premium either and use the retail steels as my viewing copies, however if it's a choice between the US 4K and the UK 3D, I'm more apt to go for the 4K and pick the 3D amaray up when I can find it cheap (I got a lot of these during black friday). Now if it's like Cars 3 where the US steel was just BD and the UK was 3D, UK is the winner and I'l pick up the 4K amaray on sale. ?

Of course life would be a lot easier if they had all versions in the steel like HMV tends to have or they did here with Kong: Skull Island and Guardians of the Galaxy 2. An all-inclusive package is ideal.

4 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

Thanks @DParadigm I caught that reveal earlier and can now safely cancel my order since it's the same as the Best Buy and I know there where be premium titles that have the 3D disc.

Seems a lot of retailers are using this WWA, I'm hoping some amazing premiums start to show up. This movie was outstanding!

53 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

It is a good point, since I don't tend to open the premium either and use the retail steels as my viewing copies, however if it's a choice between the US 4K and the UK 3D, I'm more apt to go for the 4K and pick the 3D amaray up when I can find it cheap (I got a lot of these during black friday). Now if it's like Cars 3 where the US steel was just BD and the UK was 3D, UK is the winner and I'l pick up the 4K amaray on sale. 1f600.png

Of course life would be a lot easier if they had all versions in the steel like HMV tends to have or they did here with Kong: Skull Island and Guardians of the Galaxy 2. An all-inclusive package is ideal.

Yeah, all inclusive would have been awesome and we wouldn’t need to import.

What I plan to do with this release is take Zavvi 3D steelbook and wait for 4K amaray to go on sale here in US since we wont have 3D here. I think by 2018 Black Friday, this movie 4K edition will worth like $15 in US.

1 hour ago, DParadigm said:

Yeah, all inclusive would have been awesome and we wouldn’t need to import.

What I plan to do with this release is take Zavvi 3D steelbook and wait for 4K amaray to go on sale here in US since we wont have 3D here. I think by 2018 Black Friday, this movie 4K edition will worth like $15 in US.

Wow, you're right! I didn't notice there was no 3D release here. Guess I'm keeping Zavvi.

Archived