IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Shawshank Redemption (UHD Club UC#25) (Colored Wooden Box) (4K UHD + Blu-ray) [China]

ShadowWarrior

OK everyone who joined the group buy.....time to pay up!!! Payment due in the next 4 days....Don't be late!

OK everyone nevermind!!! got things screwed up...already paid for this.. we do have others to take care of in the next 4 days. Signing off & no more alcohol for me!!!

Edited by aj101097
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Awards

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, aj101097 said:

OK everyone who joined the group buy.....time to pay up!!! Payment due in the next 4 days....Don't be late!

OK everyone nevermind!!! got things screwed up...already paid for this.. we do have others to take care of in the next 4 days. Signing off & no more alcohol for me!!!

payment for this GB was due 10 days ago.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
On 6/21/2023 at 4:50 PM, The Dark Knight said:

Sorry my friend @Masterblaster is it possible to get a copy of this at the price indicated on the first page?  Unfortunately only now I realized that there is Italian audio on the discs.  please help me because it's my favorite movie. Thanks. 

Hi @The Dark Knight the price stated in the OP is ONLY the cost of the item.  It will be much more expensive to have it in hand. Also outside the GB the price goes up as well.

If your interested in a price , drop me a PM.

Take care

John

• Like 7

• 5 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, camwjohn95 said:

Any update? Sorry, I don't mean to sound pushy. I'm just going to be out of town for a while next month. It looks like the time is nigh.

When I’m out of town I put my mail on hold with the USPS app and then either schedule delivery or pick it up at the post office when I’m back. Works like a charm! - Ken

p.s. These should be hitting our hubs pretty soon. 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

When I’m out of town I put my mail on hold with the USPS app and then either schedule delivery or pick it up at the post office when I’m back. Works like a charm! - Ken

p.s. These should be hitting our hubs pretty soon. 

That's the plan. Okay, maybe I was being a bit pushy on the update. Sounds like it should reach me (in Alabama) just in time... or while I'm gone. Either way, looking forward to it.

• Like 3

Awards

• 4 weeks later...

Today's pick-up: The Shawshank Redemption from UHD Club. Thanks to @Masterblaster and crew once again for this phenomenal release, safe shipping, and super low number!! I really have no complaints about this set other than the purple and white theme, that has been used on other releases of this movie, being here. But even that doesn't bother me too much here. This is how you do a premium. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. #Teamopenitup

1QS63Ej.jpeg

kDEBbJ9.jpeg

4OubXI3.jpeg

BJs0BtC.jpeg

ayDYiDD.jpeg

QNlkYyc.jpeg

U1vCpME.jpeg

tpHrDBV.jpeg

92TehNq.jpeg

UPKty57.jpeg

g2XIFe1.jpeg

D3zCjKZ.jpeg

DCt43eG.jpeg

WXJ8m9B.jpeg

4kMTm2x.jpeg

xAr7mAC.jpeg

16tk1dI.jpeg

OyM1euP.jpeg

scarym1.jpeg

LiUbW7W.jpeg

xu4xjyG.jpeg

mEXlXHB.jpeg

sgZQjMF.jpeg

wRnHj2X.jpeg

Edited by ncraft
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, ncraft said:

Today's pick-up: The Shawshank Redemption from UHD Club. Thanks to @Masterblaster and crew once again for this phenomenal release, safe shipping, and super low number!! I really have no complaints about this set other than the purple and white theme, that has been used on other releases of this movie, being here. But even that doesn't bother me too much here. This is how you do a premium. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. #Teamopenitup

1QS63Ej.jpeg

kDEBbJ9.jpeg

4OubXI3.jpeg

BJs0BtC.jpeg

ayDYiDD.jpeg

QNlkYyc.jpeg

U1vCpME.jpeg

tpHrDBV.jpeg

92TehNq.jpeg

UPKty57.jpeg

g2XIFe1.jpeg

D3zCjKZ.jpeg

DCt43eG.jpeg

WXJ8m9B.jpeg

4kMTm2x.jpeg

xAr7mAC.jpeg

16tk1dI.jpeg

OyM1euP.jpeg

scarym1.jpeg

LiUbW7W.jpeg

xu4xjyG.jpeg

mEXlXHB.jpeg

sgZQjMF.jpeg

wRnHj2X.jpeg

Such a beautiful edition! Waiting...somewhat...patiently for mine lol.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ncraft said:

1QS63Ej.jpeg

kDEBbJ9.jpeg

4OubXI3.jpeg

BJs0BtC.jpeg

ayDYiDD.jpeg

QNlkYyc.jpeg

U1vCpME.jpeg

tpHrDBV.jpeg

92TehNq.jpeg

UPKty57.jpeg

g2XIFe1.jpeg

D3zCjKZ.jpeg

DCt43eG.jpeg

WXJ8m9B.jpeg

4kMTm2x.jpeg

xAr7mAC.jpeg

16tk1dI.jpeg

OyM1euP.jpeg

scarym1.jpeg

LiUbW7W.jpeg

xu4xjyG.jpeg

mEXlXHB.jpeg

sgZQjMF.jpeg

wRnHj2X.jpeg

A magnificent, wonderful edition. It makes me anxious to have mine in my hands. 

Now that I am doing works at home, I should put them in a special place for such special editions. 

😏

• Like 7

Received mine yesterday...just a beautful edition! Thanks to all who made this possible. A question about a protector for these...anyone know where I can purchase one for this? I have the 2 Blade Runners and have protectors for those but the supplier I used has been shut down for a couple of months and am looking for a new source. Thanks in advance!

• Like 5

Awards

59 minutes ago, aj101097 said:

Received mine yesterday...just a beautful edition! Thanks to all who made this possible. A question about a protector for these...anyone know where I can purchase one for this? I have the 2 Blade Runners and have protectors for those but the supplier I used has been shut down for a couple of months and am looking for a new source. Thanks in advance!

If you type in UHD Club on the flea bay they have a vendor who sells protectors for the entire line.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1