IGNORED

Coco (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Disney 100 Collection) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]

ShadowWarrior

9 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Anyone else "feel" this thing just by looking at the picture?

I don't plan on buying any of these as I'm happy with the releases I have, but I hope they at least deboss the title for those who are interested. Otherwise we may have some early contenders for the worst steels of 2023...

I agree with everyone in here—lazy design etc. But, I will likely buy all of these. 

The collecting part w/a special line of 4k UHD Disney steels excitites me more than debossing would. 

My movies are never opened, so I guess that makes me a different kind of collector than most in here. 

Awards

15 minutes ago, KillerBoots_tm said:

I agree with everyone in here—lazy design etc. But, I will likely buy all of these. 

The collecting part w/a special line of 4k UHD Disney steels excitites me more than debossing would. 

My movies are never opened, so I guess that makes me a different kind of collector than most in here. 

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago @KillerBoots_tm your movies are never opened 🤔 … don’t tell me you stream them then 😂 

Howard The Duck 80S GIF

@Veum Amarays get opened. Most boutiques do not—Vinegar, BU, KL, etc.  Steels, premiums, and special editions also do not. I only buy 4k UHDs and my new AppleTV streams surprisingly well. I don’t have a BD collection so a lot of movies I want to watch have to be streamed. 

Do you open everything in your pics? Even premiums?

• Like 1

Awards

7 minutes ago, KillerBoots_tm said:

@Veum Amarays get opened. Most boutiques do not—Vinegar, BU, KL, etc.  Steels, premiums, and special editions also do not. I only buy 4k UHDs and my new AppleTV streams surprisingly well. I don’t have a BD collection so a lot of movies I want to watch have to be streamed. 

Do you open everything in your pics? Even premiums?

@KillerBoots_tm funny you should ask, looky here as I just started to open/post/pics today some of my buried Premium Editions treasures❣️ :)

‘Ol Veum 🤠 has decided to open up some of his Premium Editions Room & post pics soon 😆❣️🎬 🎞️

😂 

Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

• Like 1

Been looking around at the many other titles coming out in this series.  Definitely a missed opportunity.  100 years . . . ONE HUNDRED YEARS . . . deserves a definitive series, in my opinion, instead they choose about the minimal effort one could make.

I have all those tin box Disney Treasures. As @Gary K pointed out, those have much more class and character to them.  I bought them way way back before I discovered MP, when I was just collecting content and not content and packaging, lots of "vault" level stuff in that series.  

It would have been amazing if they would have continued on that line, and created a library of vaulted and released content on bluray with premium packaging outlining each decade of the 100 years.  A curated historic set of a variety of content that tells the story of Disney.  

It is not surprising they just gave us movies in bland steels, but still disappointing.

image.gif.2195a65fcc0f99dc983f90f594df9356.gif

Edited by BreakBeatDJ
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1