IGNORED

Hello from Australia!

Bigmellerman

Hey all, so finally I have decided to check out this website. I have been hearing a lot of interesting stuff of recent and now it is my chance! I am a lover of all things film related, and slowly but gradually building up a collection of my own. I am excited to check out these GBs! as well sink my teeth; I mean my wallet into these wonderful collections!!

• Like 3

Awards

🥤Howdy @BigmellermanI’m so glad you found us here at MP, a warm Welcome my friend!😊🤠😇🙏

I hope your stay here will be a fun and enjoyable one for you!! 😉

I’m a collector too that started w/Best Buy/Target exclusives that really got me into the Premium editions (I started way back though  & gradually upgraded from VHS to DVD to BD to 4K oh my 🤣). then I was fortunate to find out about this terrific forum MP from another forum I followed & MP took over my #1 place since March ‘19 hey 👋 

collector GIF

Here are some nice threads, have a look around here:

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/70-steelbook-group-buys/

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/71-other-media-group-buys/

Also when you get your goodies, if you want to, post them here: 

I’m who is referred to as the “consigliere” on MP and the Ol’ American guy 😆 (Ol’ Veum is me) because I do enjoy communicating with all the peeps!😊

al pacino GIF  old statler and waldorf GIF

Hold fast to your wallet as your money will be spent quite a lot lol!😜

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

If you ever need any help just tag a Head Psycho, Staff or one of us Guardians like this @Veum (make sure you usethe @ plus the members name you want and make sure you use the @ w/the pinkish/red as it gets our attention!). 😁

• Like 3

A pleasure to meet you, @Veum. I have been interested in film collecting ever since I was young. My dad was huge in collecting movies ranged from VHS's - DVDs - Blu Rays and then 4K finally. We had stacks of movies and I wish we had pictures, as we were definitely called a movie hoarder from time to time. But as things go, family stuff occurred and I don't see him anymore, but recently (the last 5 years) I have been expanding my movie taste/knowledge and watching movies I never expected me to watch from foreign movies to international, etc. By then, I was interested in collecting movies while I don't have a lot; I am always seeking other editions. 

Thanks for the greeting!

Edited by Bigmellerman
pressed a key which wasn't enter and it sent the message haha, still getting used to this platform!!
  • Like 5

Awards

Hey, @Bigmellerman

Welcome to MP, mate!

Definitely a few of us here.

If you have any questions regarding how this all works, particularly with regards to shipping/postage for those of us here, please don't hesitate to give me a shoutout or send me a PM/message.

Anyway, we hope you enjoy your stay here and be prepared for your wallet to get a serious workout. 😄

• Like 5

Hi @Bigmellerman

Fellow Ozzie collector from Melbourne here 👋

Everyone here is really nice and helpful, except for me, I'm a prick 🤪

.. jokes 😉

@Fortis93 is totally right about the money you'll be spending. Just a heads up, you'll be taking out a second mortgage on your home soon enough 😲

Welcome to the family 👪 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Awards

Thanks @Fortis93& @Whodini for your greetings. Happy to know there’s a few Aussie collectors around. Yes, I’m looking forward to take out a few mortgages, I think that would be lovely. Lol. 

I’ll be sure to message either of you if I have any questions on anything of the matter. So far I don’t, as I’m having an eye out on any editions that tickle my fancy. But, may have to drop a message in advance just in case I get lost within my merry burning wallet 😂

• Like 3

Awards

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2022 at 9:07 PM, Jason Haskins said:

Hi mate

Jason here from Melbourne, I haven’t been here that long myself and have only bought a few GB but really getting into it and enjoy checking out all the new editions that come out and deciding what to and not to buy

Nice to meet you, Jason! I'm from Tasmania.
I have yet to purchase some GB's as money have been short recently, but I am checking every few days for anything that interests me. What have you purchased so far, when it comes to GB. 

Edited by Bigmellerman
  • Like 1

Awards

Hi there, I bought a maniacs box of Gladiator in the End of year sale, which is still going on by the way, and I have 3 orders waiting for the release date to be finalised. Two are coming from Broad Nation and one from UHD club. It did take me about 4-5 months to work out all the ins and outs of the website but once you do it is very addictive. Any questions you have please don’t hesitate to ask.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2022 at 7:07 AM, Jason Haskins said:

Hi mate

Jason here from Melbourne, I haven’t been here that long myself and have only bought a few GB but really getting into it and enjoy checking out all the new editions that come out and deciding what to and not to buy

🥤Howdy @Jason HaskinsI’m so glad you found us here at MP, a warm Welcome my friend!😊🤠😇🙏

I hope your stay here will be a fun and enjoyable one for you!! 😉

I’m a collector too that started w/Best Buy/Target exclusives that really got me into the Premium editions (I started way back though  & gradually upgraded from VHS to DVD to BD to 4K oh my 🤣). then I was fortunate to find out about this terrific forum MP from another forum I followed & MP took over my #1 place since March ‘19 hey 👋 

collector GIF

Here are some nice threads, have a look around here:

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/70-steelbook-group-buys/

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/71-other-media-group-buys/

Also when you get your goodies, if you want to, post them here: 

I’m who is referred to as the “consigliere” on MP and the Ol’ American guy 😆 (Ol’ Veum is me) because I do enjoy communicating with all the peeps!😊

al pacino GIF  old statler and waldorf GIF

Hold fast to your wallet as your money will be spent quite a lot lol!😜

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

If you ever need any help just tag a Head Psycho, Staff or one of us Guardians like this @Veum (make sure you usethe @ plus the members name you want and make sure you use the @ w/the pinkish/red as it gets our attention!). 😁

• Like 2