IGNORED

The Book of Boba Fett

GuyIncognit0

*Spoilers*

I was a bit mixed over the finale of Boba Fett. I thought the show was pretty solid overall, but the final episode was a mixed bag. You get weird fight choreography (the punk kid who literally spins and shoots, everyone huddled together taking fire instead of spreading out). The fight seemingly ends only for Boba’s Godzilla like-pet to wreak havoc for several minutes? And…IF Cad Bane is dead, then it was a HUGE waste of the character (I’m hoping he’s still alive though). The final scene with Mando and Grogu was awesome though. Overall, I feel Boba was a bit overshadowed by Mando. I feel that it would have been better to not only stick with Boba, but also not jump back and forth between the past and the present (Tuscans and him taking over Jabba’s role). It was a solid series though with good moments. I’d give it like a 3.5/5. I wouldn’t mind seeing a second season. But I won’t lie…I’m excited more for Ashoka and Obi Wan!

• Like 2

Awards

On 2/13/2022 at 4:34 AM, Noir21 said:

What did you think of the season finale?

el regreso del jedi episodio 6 GIF de Star Wars

It was alright. I agree with some of what has already been said. They waited way too long to introduce story lines and then rushed to wrap them up in the last episode. The camera work and fight choreography was bad. Really bad at points. The show kept trying to force emotion and bad-assery (I'm going with that word) but it didn't land at all. In fact, it came across as super cheesy at multiple points. I'm specifically thinking of the multiple, unnecessary, slow-motion close ups of Boba riding the Rancor and the close ups of Boba after "killing" Cad Bane. 

Some other rants:

• While cute, the Grogu showing up to save the day (and then falling asleep) thing is getting a little tired. 
  • Can the mods just die already? They are not interesting at all.
  • The Trandoshans sure made Krrsantan look pathetic at first. You literally see him just lie down and let them take him.

On 2/14/2022 at 11:05 PM, damships said:

*Spoilers*

I was a bit mixed over the finale of Boba Fett. I thought the show was pretty solid overall, but the final episode was a mixed bag. You get weird fight choreography (the punk kid who literally spins and shoots, everyone huddled together taking fire instead of spreading out). The fight seemingly ends only for Boba’s Godzilla like-pet to wreak havoc for several minutes? And…IF Cad Bane is dead, then it was a HUGE waste of the character (I’m hoping he’s still alive though). The final scene with Mando and Grogu was awesome though. Overall, I feel Boba was a bit overshadowed by Mando. I feel that it would have been better to not only stick with Boba, but also not jump back and forth between the past and the present (Tuscans and him taking over Jabba’s role). It was a solid series though with good moments. I’d give it like a 3.5/5. I wouldn’t mind seeing a second season. But I won’t lie…I’m excited more for Ashoka and Obi Wan!

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at that spin move. Holy crap that was bad. I'm definitely looking forward to Ahsoka and Obi-Wan though! Maybe we'll get to see some other characters from Rebels...

What did you think @Noir21?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Estaba bien. Estoy de acuerdo con algo de lo que ya se ha dicho. Esperaron demasiado para presentar las líneas argumentales y luego se apresuraron a concluirlas en el último episodio. El trabajo de cámara y la coreografía de lucha fue mala. Muy mal en los puntos. El programa siguió tratando de forzar la emoción y la maldad (voy con esa palabra) pero no aterrizó en absoluto. De hecho, pareció súper cursi en varios puntos. Estoy pensando específicamente en los primeros planos múltiples, innecesarios y en cámara lenta de Boba montando el Rancor y los primeros planos de Boba después de "matar" a Cad Bane. 

Algunas otras diatribas:

• Si bien es lindo, el Grogu que aparece para salvar el día (y luego se queda dormido) se está cansando un poco. 
  • ¿Pueden los mods simplemente morir ya? No son interesantes en absoluto.
  • Los trandoshanos seguramente hicieron que Krrsantan pareciera patético al principio. Literalmente lo ves simplemente acostarse y dejar que se lo lleven.

No sabía si reír o llorar con ese movimiento giratorio. Mierda, eso estuvo mal. ¡Sin embargo, definitivamente espero con ansias a Ahsoka y Obi-Wan! Tal vez podamos ver a otros personajes de Rebels...

Qué pensaste@Noir21?

Agree with everything you said about it.

If the series is called The Book of Boba Fett, it can't be that in the middle of the season it becomes the third season of The Mandalorian. And if on top of that it turns out to be more interesting than the previous one, because it doesn't do any good to the series itself.

The "modified" totally out of place, Krrsantan very wasted, Cad Bane introduces him to "kill" him in the next episode, Boba has sugar instead of blood.

The one that really was what Boba Fett should be, was Fennec Shand, and they have also taken very little advantage of it.

I'm sure this won't happen with Obi-Wan or Ashoka, for everyone's sake.

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy