• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Veum

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, raylight said:

I just opened my package from MP with the Rambo box.

Unfortunately, as expected ... crooked, foil gone, paint damage. Best Buy just can't do it better.🥺 😥

UUq.gif

Collecting just isn't fun like that.

minions mic drop GIF

@ raylight

My local Best Buy received about 8 copies of that Rambo set & each one was damaged. I knew a couple of the sets would be compromised, but literally ever one had some kind of dent or scratch on it. Best Buy does a terrible job of transporting their steels. It's a miracle when you receive something from them in one piece. It can definitely be very frustrating for us collectors who care about the condition of our stuff.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

vor 31 Minuten schrieb raylight:

Hab grad mein Paket von MP aufgemacht mit der Rambo-Box.

Leider wie zu erwarten...windschief, Folie weg, Lackschäden. Best Buy kann es wohl einfach nicht besser. 🥺😥

UUq.gif

So macht Sammeln einfach keinen Spaß.

minions mic drop GIF

Best Buy. Tut mir echt wahnsinnig leid! Aber..

Ihr seid selbst dran Schuld 😅

Ich bin schon auf das Geheule von Nils gespannt 😟

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1

• ★ Administrators ★
30 minutes ago, raylight said:

Leider wie zu erwarten...windschief, Folie weg, Lackschäden. Best Buy kann es wohl einfach nicht besser. 🥺😥

Sadness Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

hört sich nicht gut an, ich warte noch auf mein Paket, aber @thomue1987 hat mich schon vorgewarnt 😪

Muss stark bleiben 😥

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

My local Best Buy received about 8 copies of that Rambo set & each one was damaged. I knew a couple of the sets would be compromised, but literally ever one had some kind of dent or scratch on it. Best Buy does a terrible job of transporting their steels. It's a miracle when you receive something from them in one piece. It can definitely be very frustrating for us collectors who care about the condition of our stuff.

It used to sh1t me when I'd call up my local JB Hi-Fi to put a copy of a release aside for me only to get there and see they put aside one with dents, scratches and/or with the plastic wrapping peeling off in places.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

I see you've decided to join the club, Herr @RAKxD

hogans heroes hogan GIF

8 hours ago, RAK said:

@Trianna with the new computer.

Comedy Central Gamer GIF by South Park
Video Games Gamer GIF

the big bang theory mmorpg GIF
follow back world of warcraft GIF

Sick Napoleon Dynamite GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

51 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Sprechen sie Croissant?

Swiping Old Man GIF

13 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@ raylight

christmas seinfeld GIF by HULU Me 😇

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

It used to sh1t me when I'd call up my local JB Hi-Fi to put a copy of a release aside for me only to get there and see they put aside one with dents, scratches and/or with the plastic wrapping peeling off in places.

Yep when Best Buy started offering customers the ability to have items put aside for them, me & my friend (who also collects) thought that was a great idea that we could take advantage of until we got to the store. Just like your experience, we had damaged steelbooks waiting on us

giphy.gif

Sometimes we would get lucky, but I stop rolling the dice when they put aside a copy for me that was damaged and that steelbook sold out in mins. So when I got there I couldn’t exchange for a true mint copy. I had to just get my money back, & find a copy on EBay. Now I just go up there & be the first there when they open up to personally check for damage. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Sometimes we would get lucky, but I stop rolling the dice when they put aside a copy for me that was damaged and that steelbook sold out in mins. So when I got there I couldn’t exchange for a true mint copy. I had to just get my money back, & find a copy on EBay. Now I just go up there & be the first there when they open up to personally check for damage. 

Yep, similar experiences here.

And it doesn't help the steelbooks here are also a bit of a rip off (ranging from $45 to $60 AUD for barebones 1 or 2-disc editions).

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Yep when Best Buy started offering customers the ability to have items put aside for them, me & my friend (who also collects) thought that was a great idea that we could take advantage of until we got to the store. Just like your experience, we had damaged steelbooks waiting on us

giphy.gif

It must be my clean living 😂 cause all of my mailed to me Best Buy steels have been pristine 😇

I’m a 👼 

Bad Boy Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Yep, similar experiences here.

And it doesn't help the steelbooks here are also a bit of a rip off (ranging from $45 to $60 AUD for barebones 1 or 2-disc editions).

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It must be my clean living 😂 cause all of my mailed to me Best Buy steels have been pristine 😇

I’m a 👼 

Bad Boy Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

That’s great business maybe you should be the Hubmaster for Best Buy since your copies come in one piece!

giphy.gif

😂😂😂😂

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

Kapier ich nicht 😲 warum schaltet John deine frei und mein nicht 😰

Ach, ich dachte, Du sprichst von der technischen Seite und kannst garnichts speichern.

Nein, geprüft sind meine auch nicht - aber wie Du schreibst, das hängt ja dann von John ab...

Edited by Cornbuster
  • Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb raylight:

UUq.gif

vor 2 Stunden schrieb extantsrevenge:

Muss stark bleiben 😥

tenor.gif

...Rambo Lionsgate GIF by Rambo: Last Blood

• Haha 2