Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Veum

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
22 minutes ago, icewire said:

Manta macht gerade eine Umfrage bei FB was die User sich als nächste Releases wünschen.

2DDF9C4C-FFFD-43CD-8BF3-4B60242F61DE.thumb.jpeg.7100a543070ee08010739b9812702493.jpeg

RPO schon von Manta gemacht

Interstellar, gib es reichlich.

Gravity, nö danke.

Westworld Series, pass.

Matrix, würde ich nehmen 🤣

Edge of Tomorrow, gibt es genug.

Mars Attacks, bitte nicht.

Space Jam, are you kidding me 😨

2001, immer her damit.

Blade Runner, WANT, WANT, WANT

AI, lieber nicht.

Iron Giant, brauch ich eigentlich nicht.

So richtig prall ist die Auswahl jetzt nicht, die Titel die ich kaufen würde habe ich schon so oft.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, extantsrevenge said:

RPO schon von Manta gemacht

Interstellar, gib es reichlich.

Gravity, nö danke.

Westworld Series, pass.

Matrix, würde ich nehmen 🤣

Edge of Tomorrow, git es genug.

Mars Attacks, bitte nicht.

Space Jam, are you kidding me 😨

2001, immer her damit.

Blade Runner, WANT, WANT, WANT

AI, lieber nicht.

Iron Giant, brauch ich eigentlich nicht.

So richtig prall ist die Auswahl jetzt nicht, die Titel die ich kaufen würde habe ich schon so oft.

Woah, woah was ist los mit diesen negativen Bemerkungen zu Mars Attacks und Space Jam? 😱

mars attacks laser gun GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

vor 21 Minuten schrieb icewire:

Manta macht gerade eine Umfrage bei FB was die User sich als nächste Releases wünschen.

2DDF9C4C-FFFD-43CD-8BF3-4B60242F61DE.thumb.jpeg.7100a543070ee08010739b9812702493.jpeg

immer die selben Gurken,denen fällt auch nichts mehr ein,

vielleicht gibt es ein neues Label

Hello everyone,

This is John from Manta Lab. I wanted to share some information in regards to our company and our Exclusive products for 2020.

First off, as of 2020, we have become the Warner Bros Home Video Licensee for Hong Kong and we are in charge of distribution of regular Bluray products in our region. In 2019, our Warner Home Video partner has exited the business and with absence of WHV licensee in Hong Kong, we were afraid that we were no longer able to produce Exclusive products for our company, so we've decided to bid for the licensee. After months of selection process, we were selected by WHV and from 2020, we are operating as a Licensee.

Recently, our customer service and producing Exclusive products have been subpar due to working on setting up the licensee for Warner Home Video and I apologize to everyone who have experienced inconvenience.

For Manta Lab Exclusive, I have decided to move the sales and customer service to another company owned by a close friend of mine because as a licensee, we need to focus on Warner Products and having both product lines cause too much administration problem for us. I assure you that our company will still monitor and provide support to have the same quality as before. I hope to have the same support from everyone with Manta Lab Exclusive as before.

Due to uncertain approval process from studios, we cannot guarantee any releases at the moment but we hope to share more information with our future releases in 2020 soon.

Thank you very much for the years of support for Manta Lab Exclusive and without your support, our company and I couldn't have survived and reached to become the licensee.

If you have any questions for future releases or information, don't hesitate to contact me anytime.

Best regards,
John

• Like 3

vor 9 Minuten schrieb swish:

ich habe mich bei diesem thread für die gb angemeldet. wie ist das weitere prozedere? kann man davon ausgehen das er die jeweiligen mengen bekommt? als new memeber muss ich bei diesem gb auch einen deposit machen??

da kannste von ausgehen das sicher,

da Du neu bist musst du Deposits kaufen,?!

klärt ihn auf @extantsrevenge , @icewire

wie das mit Bezahlung bei dir läuft,klären dich die Beiden auf,

schön das du gefragt hast,hier wird dir immer geholfen

Edited by CAYENNE-FAHRER
  • Like 4