Jump to content
IGNORED

Best Buy Black Widow (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]


Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

I actually like it... It should arrive soon... ^_^

 

Also I liked the movie more than most people I think... xD

 

Easily, Hands down, the most pointless movie of the entire MCU. It was decent enough but I’m not buying multiple copies of this. If no one does a premium release then I’ll buy the WWA, but I’m being patient with this one. 

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

 

Easily, Hands down, the most pointless movie of the entire MCU. It was decent enough but I’m not buying multiple copies of this. If no one does a premium release then I’ll buy the WWA, but I’m being patient with this one. 


@Pbsw23 I feel the same as you regarding this movie. I left the theaters heartbroken by what was given to us

 

heartbreak love GIF
 

But I’m sure WeET will do a premium eventually & it will look fantastic & We will get it just for display reasons because we’re 

 

Norman Bates Smile GIF

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:


@Pbsw23 I feel the same as you regarding this movie. I left the theaters heartbroken by what was given to us

 

heartbreak love GIF
 

But I’m sure WeET will do a premium eventually & it will look fantastic & We will get it just for display reasons because we’re 

 

Norman Bates Smile GIF


giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476lzcuos6663z08tgnu

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Veum said:

I’m on the fence at the moment as Best Buy SB could sell out & do not even know if we will get a Premium edition of this 🤔 

 

scared oh no GIF by Cartoon Hangover

 

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:


@Pbsw23 I feel the same as you regarding this movie. I left the theaters heartbroken by what was given to us

 

heartbreak love GIF
 

But I’m sure WeET will do a premium eventually & it will look fantastic & We will get it just for display reasons because we’re 

 

Norman Bates Smile GIF

 

oh, I'll probably get a premium also, but Best Buy has put out all of the MCU in steelbooks. Some I like, some I don't, but I'm sure my fellow psychos can understand why I can't stop now. MCU steels is how I got started in this.😁

 

collector GIF

Edited by txfosho
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

1 hour ago, txfosho said:

 

 

oh, I'll probably get a premium also, but Best Buy has put out all of the MCU in steelbooks. Some I like, some I don't, but I'm sure my fellow psychos can understand why I can't stop now. MCU steels is how I got started in this.😁

 

collector GIF

 

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

 

Volume 8 We Understand GIF by Rooster Teeth

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, txfosho said:

 

 

oh, I'll probably get a premium also, but Best Buy has put out all of the MCU in steelbooks. Some I like, some I don't, but I'm sure my fellow psychos can understand why I can't stop now. MCU steels is how I got started in this.😁

 

collector GIF


Completely & utterly understand. This is me challenging myself to break a routine. I’ve been collecting for too long and something has to give! 😂 This will actually be the first Marvel WWA I have stood strong on since the beginning. 👍🏼

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

vor 5 Minuten schrieb swish:

May zavvi bring it later as lenticular like they did with the other mcu movies

 

I hope that a Lenti-Steelbook will come, when mine comes Today I'll take pictures,

bought myself a cover magnet, Since it's still a long way off,

a Custom FullSlip is currently being manufactured

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy