IGNORED

Hello, it's me!

Hey guys! Thanks for letting me be part of the asylum that is all about media. ? My name is Lennart, I'm 20 years old (turning 21 in September) and I live in Germany.

My addiction and fascination with all kinds of media releases like movies and games reaches back to my early youth, when I learnt to love collecting limited editions of video games or even consoles. Collecting and being interested in special movie releases began a few years ago and has reached its peak now. So far my collection is still rather small, mostly consisting of Steelbooks that were sold worldwide. Since I live in Germany I don't exactly get the really good stuff that is released in other countries. As of this year I am going to start diving more into the world of Steelbooks, Fullslips and Lenticular covers, especially since I'm going to do an internship for the next three years and will earn the money to afford extending my collection. This forum is basically my springboard from where I am going to start diving and I hope that I'm going to be a worthy member of this board! ? I look forward to join group buys and taking part in the discussions on here. Below you can see my humble collection so far. As you can see, I am a big fan of Star Wars, Marvel and anime. I also love to collect Funko Pop! figures and other kind of statues... I really need a new cupboard for all the stuff! ?

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. Until then! ✌️

LaytonsApprentice2

My_collection.jpg

My collection 2.jpg

:hello: @LaytonsApprentice2 and welcome to the Asylum, nice intro and cool collection that you have so far , once you get your first premium lenticular you wont be able to top . believe me ......

have fun while you're here and if you need  any help on anything just ask and someone will usually reply .......happy collecting ........?

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Sicksol:

Welcome thanks for sharing the pics. Man that metal pac sticks out don't it?

Haha, yeah it does unfortunately! ? Makes me think, has there ever been a great release for the first Silent Hill movie? Honestly, it's one of my favorite horror movies!

@hdblueman @Benoit46 @nefilim @Blusteels @ukade2327 @Scary Hair @Pbsw23 @deeii

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Looking forward to being infected by all the awesome premium releases and talking in-depth about them with you and the other users! ?

44 minutes ago, LaytonsApprentice2 said:

Haha, yeah it does unfortunately! 1f605.png Makes me think, has there ever been a great release for the first Silent Hill movie? Honestly, it's one of my favorite horror movies!

@hdblueman @Benoit46 @nefilim @Blusteels @ukade2327 @Scary Hair @Pbsw23 @deeii

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Looking forward to being infected by all the awesome premium releases and talking in-depth about them with you and the other users! 1f609.png

Yeah I like that movie also if they came out with a proper steelbook release I would snatch it up.

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

Archived