IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, damships said:

My wife and I trying to get a house in this crazy market. 

Wife and I: Great. Let’s put an offer on it!

Realtor:

gone christmas GIF

Oh yeah, we went through this last year! Luckily we got the 3rd one we put in and only had to go $500 over our original offer.

The first offer we put in, the people who got it offered $25k cash over asking, it's a crazy market!

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

• Like 5

@ShadowWarrior 2 kittens you pu$$yxD 

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

no my wife had two cats she see them born and i kid you not one followed her everywhere i swear he must have imprinted on her as his mum.

we went one day from her mums house up to the main road to get a bus turned round and her cat had followed her up the road without us knowing as if go on mum where are we going this is nice.

she had to scoop him up run back home chuck him back inside house so could not follow her and run back to the bus stop xD 

basil xD 

Edited by Basil
  • Haha 4

fook me they just said on the news that petrol could be going up to £2.50 per litre lets hope thats well wrong.

to give our american friends an idea we currently on about £1.60 per litre and thats most expensive its been in a while

Bl00dy russia 👹 (and by that i mean that tw@t putin not the normal russian's there all cool )

Angry Hate GIF

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Oh yeah, we went through this last year! Luckily we got the 3rd one we put in and only had to go $500 over our original offer.

The first offer we put in, the people who got it offered $25k cash over asking, it's a crazy market!

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

Thank you sir! Yeah, we found one that was just listed last night. We are seeing it after work. I might even need to put an offer in before seeing it which is insane. We’ll see what happens! 

• Like 1

Awards

3 hours ago, Basil said:

fook me they just said on the news that petrol could be going up to £2.50 per litre lets hope thats well wrong.

to give our american friends an idea we currently on about £1.60 per litre and thats most expensive its been in a while

Bl00dy russia 👹 (and by that i mean that tw@t putin not the normal russian's there all cool )

Angry Hate GIF

it’s ok when these company’s can post a 10-15 billion profit at end of year it’s an absolute joke and it’s only getting worse food prices, gas and electric. The list is endless. I’m not saying anymore as I could rant about this for a while.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, Hecko said:

it’s ok when these company’s can post a 10-15 billion profit at end of year it’s an absolute joke and it’s only getting worse food prices, gas and electric. The list is endless. I’m not saying anymore as I could rant about this for a while.

And it will only get worse I’m afraid. I just hope enough people realize that we are being manipulated and socially engineered into believing the only solution is more government involvement. And by involvement I mean control. Cause that’s what it’s all about. The bacon wrapped shrimp club vs us. It’s not democrats vs republican’s or conservative vs liberal it’s really comes down to the elite and ruling class vs the working class. The elite’s ( government and the media) aren’t suffering, in fact they are shamelessly profiteering. Look at all the things government is now involved in or control and ask your self are we better off? 
Healthcare, oil and gas, education, pharmaceuticals, housing, farmers, and more. It hurts me to see so many suffering because of these control tactics.

ever ask yourself how they all get so rich as public servants? 
Remember, the government doesn’t make anything, they don’t have money they have earned. Every penny governments have is from us.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hecko said:

I was just filling up today.

$20 AUD for 9 litres. It's f**ked.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

32 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I was just filling up today.

$20 AUD for 9 litres. It's f**ked.

So that’s $14.50 for 2.38 gallons for us here in the states. That is freaking ridiculous!!! I drive a 2020 Mustang GT. I would be motivated to sell it for a Toyota at that point. My God man. And here I am complaining about $5.35 per gallon ($7.38 AUD for 3.79 liters). I hope it gets better. 🙏🙏🙏 Hang in there man. 

• Like 3

Awards

1 minute ago, damships said:

So that’s $14.50 for 2.38 gallons for us here in the states. That is freaking ridiculous!!! I drive a 2020 Mustang GT. I would be motivated to sell it for a Toyota at that point. My God man. And here I am complaining about $5.35 per gallon ($7.38 AUD for 3.79 liters). I hope it gets better. 🙏🙏🙏 Hang in there man. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Reagh said:

And it will only get worse I’m afraid. I just hope enough people realize that we are being manipulated and socially engineered into believing the only solution is more government involvement. And by involvement I mean control. Cause that’s what it’s all about. The bacon wrapped shrimp club vs us. It’s not democrats vs republican’s or conservative vs liberal it’s really comes down to the elite and ruling class vs the working class. The elite’s ( government and the media) aren’t suffering, in fact they are shamelessly profiteering. Look at all the things government is now involved in or control and ask your self are we better off? 
Healthcare, oil and gas, education, pharmaceuticals, housing, farmers, and more. It hurts me to see so many suffering because of these control tactics.

Remember, the government doesn’t make anything, they don’t have money they have earned. Every penny governments have is from us.

yet they all fight to be public servants for little or no reward, its a joke yet they all make good money after it all

Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

fire destroy GIF

basil 👍

• Like 5

@Hecko i was lucky managed to lock in gas and electric prices for 2 years with octopus, before it all went silly think locked in till oct 23

so took a minor hike but they reckon by october this year they talking 2 rises and could end up being £3000 per house hold from the £1200 it was

so i would look around quickly if i was you 

Spying Peeping Tom GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

basil 👍

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Reagh said:

It’s the feckless pure idiots in charge, blame those of our friends & families that continue to vote for these @#$%^8! 😡 

Angry Mad As Hell GIF

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, damships said:

It's just crazy how expensive it's gotten from petrol prices to food to rent, etc.

Fuel prices here are fluctuating between $2.05 - 2.20 AUD per litre (compared to the $1.60 - 1.70 they were last month, which was already the highest they'd ever been). 

And I know it's not just here. 

A lot of people are hurting and struggling right now. And any attempts to better their own situation seems to be undermined in some way or another. 

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Neil21Harris said:

Any chance with The Godfather releasing in 4K that there’ll be a premium released??

A long, long time ago, when it was released other collector's edition, it was said that there was going to be a UHD Club release, which would be awesome. But there was never any news about it again.

I hope they do. And hopefully they announce it soon.

• Like 5