IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

9 minutes ago, damships said:

LMAO! I'm definitely letting my wallet get some breathing room.

Actually, I lied. I asked about something on the End of Year Sale. 🤣 I'm paying off my UHD Club purchase at the end of the month. After that my credit card is paid off and all I have is floating GB's that haven't been invoiced.

Just be careful all the invoices don’t come at the same time 😂. I try to not buy anything but I seem to be on eBay and other sites looking at films daily.

• Like 4

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Hecko said:

Just be careful all the invoices don’t come at the same time 😂. I try to not buy anything but I seem to be on eBay and other sites looking at films daily.

Oh it's manageable lol. I have two DLs and possibly a OC. I also put myself in LOTR, but I dont see that happening for MONTHS lol

• Like 4

Awards

On 3/10/2022 at 7:46 PM, Hecko said:

That LOTR is gonna be a great one for sure I’d love to be in for it but I have my eyes on other Premiums.

Same. I'm sure it'll look incredible, but I just cannot bring myself to buy yet another version of these flicks yet again. 🤣 Especially since the 4K releases haven't even had any of the special features from the previous Blu-ray appendices. I'm kinda LOTR'd out at this point.image.png.761fb7e4404e99808c602b6e430372fb.png

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, damships said:

LMAO! I'm definitely letting my wallet get some breathing room.

Actually, I lied. I asked about something on the End of Year Sale. 🤣 I'm paying off my UHD Club purchase at the end of the month. After that my credit card is paid off and all I have is floating GB's that haven't been invoiced.

Special Victims Unit Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Lol GIF

• Haha 4

What's up Psychos?! Been super busy at work and home so I haven't been around in here as much. Thought I'd do a little update 😊

How's everyone doing?

How U Doing GIF

Heads up  Smokin' Aces  from Best Buy is up for pre-order!

Check out my Best Buy 4K Steelbook Masterlist to stay updated on Best Buy 4k Steelbooks

Recently received in the mail:

MP 

Ralph Breaks The Internet FAC Lenti

BB

Matrix Resurrections BB

Ebay

Zombieland 1 & 2 BB

Marry Poppins BB

Full Metal Jacket BB 

The Meg BB (Not $35 what retail is (Probably damaged) 🤣)

Sonic The Hedgehog BB (Little damaged but only $11 whatever 🤪)

*Pics on the way.... soon... hopefully... * 

Was looking at my spreadsheet... 

My most anticipated list:

Wonder Women 1984 HDZ Invoice P

Inglorious Bastards HDZ Invoice P

Top Gun FAC

Harry Potter Collection Shipped

Ant-Man Wasp WeET

Take it easy Psychos,..

american psycho dancing GIF

• Like 8

@damships

I haven't been keeping up, How's the status of your The Dark Knight HDZ Trilogy going?

Looking back I only got mine 7ish months ago. I had the SL of BB and TDKR and couldn't find TDK so I bought the OC to get the SL and he said he had the full set of the others and mother box. So I ended up buying the OC's but not the box (No room to display it) and eventually unloaded the the SL's. Best decision ever!

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

@damships

I haven't been keeping up, How's the status of your The Dark Knight HDZ Trilogy going?

Looking back I only got mine 7ish months ago. I had the SL of BB and TDKR and couldn't find TDK so I bought the OC to get the SL and he said he had the full set of the others and mother box. So I ended up buying the OC's but not the box (No room to display it) and eventually unloaded the the SL's. Best decision ever!

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

Hey man! Thank you so much for asking! 🙏 

As of right now, all I have are the DLs for all three films. I’m debating just waiting and saving to purchase off someone on eBay or piece it together in bits and pieces. I did see a Motherbox on the End of Year Sale. Just waiting to see if there are pics since it says it has some wear (totally okay if there isn’t any pics I was just curious). I’m not sure how to approach it. 

I was actually thinking earlier in telling myself that I maybe need to just exercise patience. But it’s difficult when I don’t see many items ever on sale. So piecing it together may prove to be difficult. Unless some Manta or Blufans buyers unload their HDZETA. But I don’t see it happening. Tough to decide how to approach it. 

• Like 4

Awards

12 minutes ago, damships said:

Hey man! Thank you so much for asking! 🙏 

As of right now, all I have are the DLs for all three films. I’m debating just waiting and saving to purchase off someone on eBay or piece it together in bits and pieces. I did see a Motherbox on the End of Year Sale. Just waiting to see if there are pics since it says it has some wear (totally okay if there isn’t any pics I was just curious). I’m not sure how to approach it. 

I was actually thinking earlier in telling myself that I maybe need to just exercise patience. But it’s difficult when I don’t see many items ever on sale. So piecing it together may prove to be difficult. Unless some Manta or Blufans buyers unload their HDZETA. But I don’t see it happening. Tough to decide how to approach it. 

For sure! Good luck on piecing the puzzle together!

I looked at the EOT list and it still has this listed (IDK if it's updated)

4 The Dark Knight Triolgy HDZETA MOTHERBOX 125 Rated A+ comes with Bonus Art

I would message John or Nils for clarification but they are busy so responses may take a minute.

And IDK what "comes with Bonus Art" is but sell me that after you buy it!  😁

• Like 4