IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hey @Grendel 

So far from my understanding the answer is still a big question mark as to whether this title will be a reality or not. To be honest considering they are releasing Silver Labels for both trilogies I don’t really believe we should trust that Gold releases are coming for either titles at this point in time. I know that’s annoying because it can be challenging deciding where to spend your money when releases aren’t concrete.

Hmm, Interesting.

I was of the impression that a Gold release for LotR was already confirmed (hence the reason we have a GB running)?

I can live without a Gold for The Hobbit but I'd be quite sad to not see LotR get one.

Ah, well. Time will tell I guess. 😉

• Like 4

Just now, Grendel said:

Hmm, Interesting.

I was of the impression that a Gold release for LotR was already confirmed (hence the reason we have a GB running)?

I can live without a Gold for The Hobbit but I'd be quite sad to not see LotR get one.

Ah, well. Time will tell I guess. 😉

@Grendel 

You’re correct LOTR has been confirmed, but ever since HDZeta confirmed (with Beauty Shots) then dropped the releases of Hobbs & Shaw, Jumanji: TNL, MIB: International, & TSLOP2, I personally now take all their release announcements with a grain of salt until I actually get invoiced. So while the do have LOTR in their plans, I’m not trusting it is happening til I’ve paid for my copy 😂.

• Like 4

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

Zl1hEFa.jpg

PwV4CQB.jpg

xhuufg0.jpg

VB46puu.jpg

5hldmvn.jpg

klE6oHA.jpg

FX3Veem.jpg

kkt9GvI.jpg

aKkQEs6.jpg

dWS1HND.jpg

XuxvZAE.jpg

ZvJ0vou.jpg

uEWU8ZS.jpg

6KCZHEG.jpg

saG2QkA.jpg

Jj13oE7.jpg

h7BvVGQ.jpg

HjoPuyq.jpg

BZhZXkn.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Whether you see today as the first day of the week or the last, I hope that you enjoy it & use it to prepare for the days ahead. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

AmuXTe8.jpg

tzceFdR.jpg

BFLcABK.jpg

hgIK1RV.jpg

ntDtEZF.jpg

Bd2RRFU.jpg

SIMLF5f.jpg

8NXgRBD.jpg

rPs7iKt.jpg

owxtVd3.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, & living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 3