IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

No pressure, right?

No, you have to do it the other way , inverse logistics: give him @Trianna's number and tell him that you are Pom Klementieff's personal assistant, and that this is her new "special" number. Don't tell anyone, it's just for him.

Then leave without looking at anything as if you weren't interested in the movie, and when you left, muttered: "Geez, how old Elsa is now, what she has changed ..."

Better still: give him @Trianna's number telling it's Pom Klementieff's new private number, and do it in a subtle way, so that everyone hears it... but it seems like an accident. Maybe  @Trianna is a good fisherwoman and find it easier to fish in a rough river.

Of course, after all our efforts, what you're going to do now there, and all the good advice we've given her, if she doesn't accomplish anything it's her fault.

It couldn't be easier.

• Haha 5

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Casiusco said:

No, you have to do it the other way , inverse logistics: give him @Trianna's number and tell him that you are Pom Klementieff's personal assistant, and that this is her new "special" number. Don't tell anyone, it's just for him.

Then leave without looking at anything as if you weren't interested in the movie, and when you left, muttered: "Geez, how old Elsa is now, what she has changed ..."

Better still: give him @Trianna's number telling it's Pom Klementieff's new private number, and do it in a subtle way, so that everyone hears it... but it seems like an accident. Maybe  @Trianna is a good fisherwoman and find it easier to fish in a rough river.

Of course, after all our efforts, what you're going to do now there, and all the good advice we've given her, if she doesn't accomplish anything it's her fault.

It couldn't be easier.

Thor has been too busy w/the snacks hehe 😂 

stoned dog GIF

Avengers Fat Thor GIF by swerk

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Casiusco said:

It couldn't be easier.

Don't me wrong, I like this plan better, but I don't want to be painting a false picture or impression of @Trianna.

Executing the above might give Hemsy the impression that @Trianna is one to dance around things, or go about them in a roundabout way to get what she wants when, in fact, she could be the complete opposite of that.

She could be someone who's direct and has no time to BS around, you see?

And maybe he's more drawn to the latter.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Don't me wrong, I like this plan better, but I don't want to be painting a false picture or impression of @Trianna.

Executing the above might give Hemsy the impression that @Trianna is one to dance around things, or go about them in a roundabout way to get what she wants when, in fact, she could be the complete opposite of that.

I always pictured Marina w/ someone who likes taste mouhahaha 😝 

hannibal and clarice GIF

• Haha 4

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Spoiler

oxrrfDn.jpg

NLSGJ0D.jpg

3Qa2r7e.jpg

8OsR7oz.jpg

jwSkIqh.jpg

RIvKOwC.jpg

i4rRocw.jpg

1IyJXyy.jpg

wPdrdZz.jpg

0PJqrnT.jpg

4qkECGW.jpg

BOu66qv.jpg

xZIpY0I.jpg

XLjup5I.jpg

mUAkvLo.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Ok, ok... I understand., 

Also, the Queen of the Oceans should not go indirectly, but forcefully.

Direct and with no time to BS around.

Ok.

Go to the set, give Trianna's number to Hemsy, and say out loud in front of everyone:

"You, dumb, if you want to know what a real woman is, call this number in less than three minutes or you're going to go to hell and be known as the dumb one who lost something more intense than Thor's hammer in front of him... right under his noses. The ******  Queen of the Oceans herself... The ******  Queen of the Oceans, man!!! Elsa and Pom are going to be nothing but Jabba the Hut & Fat Bastard knocking in the Opera's door after this. And you've already wasted a minute ... "

So better?

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Ok, ok... I understand., 

Ok.

Go to the set, give Trianna's number to Hemsy, and say out loud in front of everyone:

"You, dumb, if you want to know what a real woman is, call this number in less than three minutes or you're going to go to hell and be known as the dumb one who lost something more intense than Thor's hammer in front of him... right under his noses. The ******  Queen of the Oceans herself... The ******  Queen of the Oceans, man!!! Elsa and Pom are going to be nothing but Jabba the Hut & Fat Bastard knocking in the Opera's door after this. And you've already wasted a minute ... "

So better?

tenor.gif

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Hide contents

oxrrfDn.jpg

NLSGJ0D.jpg

3Qa2r7e.jpg

8OsR7oz.jpg

jwSkIqh.jpg

RIvKOwC.jpg

i4rRocw.jpg

1IyJXyy.jpg

wPdrdZz.jpg

0PJqrnT.jpg

4qkECGW.jpg

BOu66qv.jpg

xZIpY0I.jpg

XLjup5I.jpg

mUAkvLo.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

You really know how to get our juices flowing don’t you @Hollywood E Rock hmm 😝 

200.gif

2 hours ago, Basil said:

well where on earth did that day go?

up at 5am out at 6am start at 7am work like a banshee finish at 4pm drive home get in at 5pm have a drink sit down now is 6pm few hours before bed 9pm do it all again

slow down GIF

who wants to join me xDxDxD 

go go go running GIF

basil 👍

Im Not GIF

sign language asl GIF by Sign with Robert

• Haha 4

Spoiler
17 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

7 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Ok, ok... I understand., 

Ok.

So better?

I really can't decide if both of you are the best or worst wingmen...in any case there should be a movie about your antics

glee idiots GIF

• Haha 5