IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
15 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Basil I do not know if you remember this, but when I first joined MP you gave me some advice & said At the end of the day try out GOLD And I took your advise & I just might take your advise this time also, thanks! :)

Ugg though I’d have to change my banner, the wifey took my pics to our local CVS store & had them printed up for my GOLD banner... would she do it again for Ol’ Veum 🤠 🤣

@Veum Ultimately it is your choice! Nothing wrong with gold or silver. For many members those are perfect for them. It all depends on your interests and wants. And many members are just fine with regular membership because they either don't buy much or they collect other types of releases (where we don't typically use tiers). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mjk said:

speaking of spandex... I I mean.... memberships 🤣 when will it be available to regular members?

Well Platinum renewal cycle is currently running & won’t be done until tomorrow close to this time, then Gold renewal cycles starts for another 24 hrs followed by 24 hrs for Silver. So I would say Regular Members chance to upgrade would be Friday. @deckard99 Am I right?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Reveal hidden contents

BGjibSn.jpg

0CBHGml.jpg

FTs0lV7.jpg

lCauzPv.jpg

ip4CFU4.jpg

Kykf6Lt.jpg

QoPWunz.jpg

4MhpgcP.jpg

14YmfhU.jpg

G3q4uvq.jpg

B4JTsuw.jpg

K1t9pHs.jpg

JDU4Fjp.jpg

2v57Cmb.jpg

gJJyA9H.jpg

JNpKsPA.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

The HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY 

Shocked GIF by Big Brother

THEN

happy youtube GIF by Rosanna Pansino

For Rich is in for a 

Happy James GIF - Happy James Franco GIFs

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, mjk said:

speaking of spandex... I I mean.... memberships 🤣 when will it be available to regular members?

5 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Well Platinum renewal cycle is currently running & won’t be done until tomorrow close to this time, then Gold renewal cycles starts for another 24 hrs followed by 24 hrs for Silver. So I would say Regular Members chance to upgrade would be Friday. @deckard99 Am I right?

THAT IS  the question and down to the

• Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★
21 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

That's probably right, but I'd advise all members to be alert in case of any changes! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Random post. BTW, I have no idea what this gif is! 😂

weird mash up GIF

I really like that gif @deckard99 lol😅

Love me some hounds...

slow motion running GIF

46 minutes ago, Basil said:

tell you what im gonna have to go to bed goto be up in 5 hrs

year GIF

catch you all tomorrow 👍

basil :D 

Good night @Basil

Tired Good Night GIF

• Like 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Spoiler

zrpx0YC.jpg

woGlura.jpg

e7femxN.jpg

lr815lA.jpg

Q2v8L2n.jpg

uoLIwC9.jpg

Zw9aiGq.jpg

fXiJ5zL.jpg

lkDCLt4.jpg

rRao9GQ.jpg

HpqrnLg.jpg

jqXlSjp.jpg

Yu0ULsc.jpg

eURvAub.jpg

Otfj1Ww.jpg

hI87q0f.jpg

IHdpELB.jpg

9zAYMQ6.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4