IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

@LeGonze Here is my BB Braveheart that was *gifted* to me from one of my best friends from Germany 🇩🇪 on here MP... this was such a surprise & an unselfish act from him & I LOVE 💕 him & not just b/c of this kind act, which I have done in kind to a couple of my friends on here MP, ”PAY IT FORWARD”, yeah ❤️  (It is in the upper top left hand corner of my pic above, it is a beauty)!😍

UncomfortableEducatedHummingbird-size_re

Now I think I will be...

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

gandalf-beautiful-gif.gif

Beautiful...

That they are , yet for me non has hit the button I need to buy it as a premium .

This could be so much should any retailer spend the time and love this move so deserves  .

I HOPE that day will come and one edition will yell

free freedom GIF

and I will love one enough for it to end up on my shelf 

paul ryan GIF

Same as another historical masterpiece that never got the recognition it deserved in the Premium world 

Happy4th Of July Independence Day GIF - Happy4thOfJuly IndependenceDay AmericanFlag GIFs

Very few can Rock an uprising like Mel Gibson  , he just hits the right mojo .

I no way agree with his personal views

disgusted dislike GIF by buzzfeedladylike

however as a Director or Actor jaw dropping world class on screen 

#war GIF by Lionsgate

• Like 4

Just now, Scary Hair said:

That they are , yet for me non has hit the button I need to buy it as a premium .

This could be so much should any retailer spend the time and love this move so deserves  .

free freedom GIF

paul ryan GIF

Same as another historical masterpiece that never got the recognition it deserved in the Premium world 

Happy4th Of July Independence Day GIF - Happy4thOfJuly IndependenceDay AmericanFlag GIFs

#war GIF by Lionsgate

giphy.gif

Actually Braveheart is my All-Time favorite so I relly need a premium release of this one...  9_9

I hope HDZeta do something like they did with Gladiator... I will wait for anybody to do something great... If not... Wll I will have to spend a lot to get that BB release... xD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

well with a 300 print run its only going one way and mine on this occasion is sealed, i just could not open it one of my personal torments xD 

i pick it up on odd occasion have a drool put it back on the shelf, i just cant do it and the joke was, i just got on a gb back in the day after a holiday and got one by the skin of my teeth within the last 10 mins of the gb xD 

• Like 3

Spoiler
18 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

free freedom GIF

paul ryan GIF

#war GIF by Lionsgate

You got me there until... YOU KNOW...

so... I have to bite my tongue 👅 & JUST ZIP IT! 🤐 😛 

GIF by Rosanna Pansino

MEL GIBSON RULES mel gibson poker GIF

• Like 1

Spoiler
9 minutes ago, Basil said:

well with a 300 print run its only going one way and mine on this occasion is sealed, i just could not open it one of my personal torments xD 

i pick it up on odd occasion have a drool put it back on the shelf, i just cant do it and the joke was, i just got on a gb back in the day after a holiday and got one by the skin of my teeth within the last 10 mins of the gb xD 

I’ve got this in our classifieds WANTED:

image.jpeg.cb4c31972872536c2a495732e8d78259.jpeg

I do not care what you say I WANT ONE...

raspberry tongue out GIF

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Basil said:

The Only Fullslip NOT worth opening, because it’s Still a Shite film though. And that’s coming from a Fullslip collecting #TeamOpen Marvel Head mate 😂 👍🏼

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I’ve got this in our classifieds WANTED:

image.jpeg.cb4c31972872536c2a495732e8d78259.jpeg

I do not care what you say I WANT ONE...

raspberry tongue out GIF

well when just looking mike theres one on uk ebay sealed £320

and unsealed one as well for £200

you only need go look :D

use search term

film arena elektra

to see both 👍

do it jewish GIF

basil :D

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

The Only Fullslip NOT worth opening, because it’s Still a Shite film though. And that’s coming from a Fullslip collecting #TeamOpen Marvel Head mate 😂 👍🏼

😂😂 I always thought this. Great looking Slip, but why did they even bother for such a terrible movie. Jennifer, & us fans deserved better.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

On the to watch pile along with Green Book  , looking at that GIF its making me think 

What's Great About 'Blade' - The Ringer

VERY rare I say roll on a reboot yet Mahershala Ali as  Blade I would like to see .

For a long time I couldn’t see anybody else play the role, but I really think under the right direction & storytelling Mahershala just may be the best pick that isn’t Wesley Snipes. I’m very much looking forward to see how they introduce him to the MCU.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Black Cat Filing Nails GIF by swerk

11 minutes ago, Basil said:

well when just looking mike theres one on uk ebay sealed £320

and unsealed one as well for £200

you only need go look :D

use search term

film arena elektra

to see both 👍

do it jewish GIF

basil :D

No I know better at those *SCALPERS* prices, they suck...

not funny no GIF

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

😂😂 I always thought this. Great looking Slip, but why did they even bother for such a terrible movie. Jennifer, & us fans deserved better.

Hey Honey where would we be IF WE ALL liked the same thing .

NO chance to get our grubby paws on any edition . 

I can remember when you could get a FAC with change from £40 YES i can remember the good old days far batter than what happened this morning dance party dancing GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

On the to watch pile along with Green Book  , looking at that GIF its making me think 

What's Great About 'Blade' - The Ringer

VERY rare I say roll on a reboot yet Mahershala Ali as  Blade I would like to see .

He is Fast becoming a Fav. Haven’t seen him portray a bad role yet. 

In particular I loved his role in True Detective. Awesome Actor & Marvel very rarely get it wrong these days, so I am confident Blade will be Fantastic!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Not even a WEA either? So that’s about £5 of disc, £20 of Steelbook & £175 - £275 of cardboard! 🤣

I fear for the day WeET or someone does a WEA, everyone jumps on it, and the. These FA’s plummet in price. 🤭🤫😂

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

Black Cat Filing Nails GIF by swerk

No I know better at those *SCALPERS* price, they suck...

not funny no GIF

chicken GIF

you will be waiting then to be fair the open one i think is a fair price, but old adage dont pay wont take it away.

somethings you have to pay for this is a limited print run of 300 and that costs regardless.

question for you what do you think is a fair price for it?

basil 👍

• Like 3