IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

morning guys, well just catching up ended up falling asleep at 9pm last night, this staying at home finally catching up with me when staying up normally to about 1am to let wife sleep because of my snoring.

must been tired though slept right thru unusual for me :D

well the suns out for the minute here but have got some rain coming in bit later very changeable today9_9

hows everyone doing with the lockdown so far???

anyone going up the wall yet?

basil 👍

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Basil said:

morning guys, well just catching up ended up falling asleep at 9pm last night, this staying at home finally catching up with me when staying up normally to about 1am to let wife sleep because of my snoring.

must been tired though slept right thru unusual for me :D

well the suns out for the minute here but have got some rain coming in bit later very changeable today9_9

hows everyone doing with the lockdown so far???

anyone going up the wall yet?

basil 👍

Hey @Basil

I’m not up a wall yet, actually I’m still enjoying myself. It’s nice not worrying about work, sitting in the house watching movies etc, etc. Sleep has been catching up with me this week also. It’s taking me a little longer to knock movies off because I keep taking naps as I’m watching them 😂. I’m feeling sleepy right now 😂😂. It’s still to early over here for sun, I think it’s suppose to rain anyways. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hey @Basil

I’m not up a wall yet, actually I’m still enjoying myself. It’s nice not worrying about work, sitting in the house watching movies etc, etc. Sleep has been catching up with me this week also. It’s taking me a little longer to knock movies off because I keep taking naps as I’m watching them 😂. I’m feeling sleepy right now 😂😂. It’s still to early over here for sun, I think it’s suppose to rain anyways. 

@Basil @Hollywood E Rock

Same thing goes on here, I Get up and a couple hours later I am ready for a nappy nap. I have to keep finding things to do to keep awake some days.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, RAK said:

@Basil @Hollywood E Rock

Same thing goes on here, I Get up and a couple hours later I am ready for a nappy nap. I have to keep finding things to do to keep awake some days.

tell me about it had a 3 hr sleep yesterday cos been up so late, which is really unlike me. maybe 1hrs nap top but 3hrs no not usual.

oh btw just come on the news now korea has had ZERO CV infections locally transmitted today, think some of the other governments should be looking at what there doing.

and they have achieved all this in 8 weeks B|

wish people could just follow the rules, some of the dumb dumbs in the UK are not 9_9

basil 👍

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Basil said:

tell me about it had a 3 hr sleep yesterday cos been up so late, which is really unlike me. maybe 1hrs nap top but 3hrs no not usual.

oh btw just come on the news now korea has had ZERO CV infections locally transmitted today, think some of the other governments should be looking at what there doing.

and they have achieved all this in 8 weeks B|

wish people could just follow the rules, some of the dumb dumbs in the UK are not 9_9

basil 👍

Totally agree to many people making this more difficult than it has to be.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Trianna said:

Good morning guys!

tired good morning GIF by Molang

already talking about your lockdown naps? 😁 I just did a little morning workout just to at least keep a little active

oh @Trianna i got bad foot at the moment got acid on it this morning, so cant use my treadmill its driving me nuts and till the foot gets better i cant use it doctors orders for fooks sake 9_9

source.gif

basil 😒

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Trianna

I've heard great things about the remake. I haven’t bought it yet, because gaming isn’t on the priority list yet. I still have some movies to knock out.

It's all in all a good game but just a tiny part of the orginal since it will be released in like episodes. The ending is very different hence "remake" and not "remaster". But I liked it 😁

tenor.gif

And since I'm now through with this I will also catch up with some movies

eating popcorn GIF

• Like 5