IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

4 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Veum try disconnecting/ removing the keyboard from the bluetooth settings where is remembers it, then re install it all as like a fresh install.

then should hopefully set up like new and work.

also if doesn't have batteries must have capacitor make sure gets good charge up with lead im presuming

all the best

basil 👍

I’ve done that, no go... I’ll have to give the geek squad at Best Buy a phone call they open up at 10am I guess, thanks any way!

• Like 2

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Basil said:

well good afternoon,

like in here only same there amigos in here as usual, how do i find my friends @Hollywood E Rock and @Veum? something needs to change where this board is placed on the forum or its never gonna improve no matter how we try, being stuck at the near bottom of the forum is slowly 

the international chat rooms should have been placed below the new members section and above steelbooks section like in the middle of the action.

might have improved things a great deal. but dont think anyone is really that concerned. not truely or would to have to look to improve the situation by now.

instead this video below says it all really, just wonder if the penny will ever drop?

but i dont think so which is a real shame.

basil 👎

@Basil

There has been a little more activity then usual. We got more Psychos giving morning greetings & that’s a start to real conversations happening in the future. We just got to keep being the foundation for healthy discussion and more Psychos will show up. On another note I like the vibe of the last two videos you posted. I’m going to keep jamming to those tunes!!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Hollywood E Rock a.k.a B-ZNEZ

Type of affiliation - MP Promoter

Living in a posh condo situated in a high end neighborhood of St. Louis, Missouri, you can say Hollywood has it all. He's got the looks, he's got the girl and most importantly...he's got the Premiums. 

Along with the other MP Guardians, B-ZNEZ as he's affectionately known, makes sure that members are always aware of GB's updates so they don't miss out on exclusive releases.

Always happy to show off his impressive collection of steels and Premiums, Hollywood recently won a poll electing the best steelbook photo with his artful presentation of Fifty Shades Of Grey.

nAXUhU2.png

47 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Berserk3429 a.k.a Serginator

Type of affiliation - Spanish Attaché

A recent addition to the Guardians team, Serginator's mission is to lead MP's Spanish revolution by getting all Spanish speaking members their own room alongside the Brezels, Baguettes and Fish & Chips.

Knowing the task won't be easy, he is ready to go to great lengths in order to ensure his voice is heard. That includes secretely infiltrating other rooms and spreading GIFs and pics of dubious morality in an attempt to convince the higher ups that a Spanish room is necessary in order to maintain MP's impeccable reputation. 

Extremely cunning and vicious, members would be advised to keep their guard up when dealing with him, otherwise the last words they might hear could be "Hasta La Vista, Baby".

yaSmtMW.png

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Good morning everyone. Enjoy your Sunday... who knows, it may be your last 😅dad be safe GIF

10 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Good Morning everyone! Is it the end or is it the beginning? Either way here’s to everyone having a wonderful day!

giphy.gif

Good Morning, Happy Sunday. Hope you enjoy your day. I Have to work tonight😔.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good morning everyone. Enjoy your Sunday... who knows, it may be your last 😅dad be safe GIF

don't eli the stupidity level has now hit british supermarkets fully went round earlier to do a few bits of shopping.

and yes the british masses are now panic buying ripping the shelves clean because of our friend Coronavirus.

top of the list for some very strange reason is toilet paper. with hand cleansers and gels next and baby stuff after that.

the shelves are getting emptied fast as lorries coming in xD

its all over the news here last few days, even the pharmacy is effected had to buy last box of 96 ibuprofen asda brand as thats all they had left. they said been going silly.

since the medias put it all on the news. telling people not to panic buy.

39ba89ff50500fe12569bc99e529e4a1.gif

worse thing they could have done.

i feel sorry for the staff in these shops

anyway hope theres no panic buying in other countries but i suspect there will

giphy.gif

basil xD

Edited by Basil
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Spoiler

22 minutes ago, Basil said:

don't eli the stupidity level has now hit british supermarkets fully went round earlier to do a few bits of shopping.

and yes the british masses are now panic buying ripping the shelves clean because of our friend Coronavirus.

top of the list for some very strange reason is toilet paper. with hand cleansers and gels next and baby stuff after that.

the shelves are getting emptied fast as lorries coming in xD

its all over the news here last few days, even the pharmacy is effected had to buy last box of 96 ibuprofen asda brand as thats all they had left. they said been going silly.

since the medias put it all on the news. telling people not to panic buy.

39ba89ff50500fe12569bc99e529e4a1.gif

worse thing they could have done.

i feel sorry for the staff in these shops

anyway hope theres no panic buying in other countries but i suspect there will

giphy.gif

basil xD

@Basil

See that’s why Government officials feel the need to lie to the public all the time. When they tell the masses something people can’t help but freak out

giphy.gif

So many people want the truth, but can’t digest it, & act accordingly. I probably should hit the store before it’s pandemonium over here in my area. I already heard co-workers talking about it the other day & they was freaking out talking about not coming to work & stuff.

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

@Basil

I guess it's a bit too late now for not panicking. Here they already emptied most of the pharmacies and even my wife did some shopping.

Starting tomorrow she will work from home as she just received a message from her boss, saying her husband is infected.

We are not the type to panic but we now need to be watchful for any suspicious symptom.

On a side note, I stockpile toilet paper regardless of epidemics or natural disasters. You can't have too much of it (also needs to be a specific brand :D)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Basil

I guess it's a bit too late now for not panicking. Here they already emptied most of the pharmacies and even my wife did some shopping.

Starting tomorrow she will work from home as she just received a message from her boss, saying her husband is infected.

We are not the type to panic but we now need to be watchful for any suspicious symptom.

On a side note, I stockpile toilet paper regardless of epidemics or natural disasters. You can't have too much of it (also needs to be a specific brand :D)

regards stockpiling i have a spare room full of stuff but thats when its all on offer saving me money. my wife calls me arkwright from open all hours bbc comedy of a tight shopkeeper.

and all specific brands has to be and at right price as well.

but never run out of stuff, but only get a load when the offer come round or bit pointless otherwise.

can see where this all go supermarkets will be done over next few weeks and then certain things supermarkets wont sell for months to come as the stockpiling people run down off there stocks but really is stupidity.

all i might add by the news tv people reporting out of some of these supermarkets. they interviewed one granny emptying nappies and baby stuff. asking her why she was doing it. she was saying "my grandson is not going to run out of his favourite nappies and baby stuff. i heard on the news all panic buying and i thought id better make sure he is covered as well just in case"

its all quite laughable, its like people think the end of the world is coming. its a virus where we need avoid large amounts of people and wash our hands more.

and people are all running round the supermarkets in bigger than normal numbers, going directly against that advice.

i went round there as needed some stuff for the freezer running onto last bag of a few bits.

people really need to get bit more of a grip on life, hopefully won't need to go near supermarket for a bit now.

first thing i did do thought was clean trolley handle and wash my hands soon as got back that stuff is more important, that reduces risk as well. 

alot weren't even wiping down trolley handles yum yum. 

also eli working from home is a good thing if you can do it, my cousin lives in singapore and they all work from home out there atm but the kids are going to school as normal.

reducing risk is really the best thing we can all do.

unfortunately for me i work in an air con workshop. the only up side is 2 others in that workshop. but i clean down air con units first as i go first now and not last, that is only thing other than washing hands more that has changed for me.

but all easy solutions.

i hope you wifes bosses husband gets better soon, but seems good common sense is being applied.

all the best

basil 👍

• Like 2

@Basil

When it comes to people in general, I stopped looking for any logic a long time ago. And I think you and I can both agree that this is far from being the worst example. When people are willing to trample each other just so they can get that Xmas present for their kid or that marked down cashmere sweater, something is clearly wrong. At least in this case, the instinct for survival is the motivator rather than greed.

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Basil

When it comes to people in general, I stopped looking for any logic a long time ago. And I think you and I can both agree that this is far from being the worst example. When people are willing to trample each other just so they can get that Xmas present for their kid or that marked down cashmere sweater, something is clearly wrong. At least in this case, the instinct for survival is the motivator rather than greed.

That said, if I had to stand in line with another fifty people waiting to get their hands on the last pack of toilet paper, there would probably be dead bodies in my wake.

• Haha 3

Spoiler

37 minutes ago, Basil said:

regards stockpiling i have a spare room full of stuff but thats when its all on offer saving me money. my wife calls me arkwright from open all hours bbc comedy of a tight shopkeeper.

but never run out of stuff, but only get a load when the offer come round or bit pointless otherwise.

can see where this all go supermarkets will be done over next few weeks and then certain things supermarkets wont sell for months to come as the stockpiling people run down off there stocks but really is stupidity.

all i might add by the news tv people reporting out of some of these supermarkets. they interviewed one granny emptying nappies and baby stuff. asking her why she was doing it. she was saying "my grandson is not going to run out of his favourite nappies and baby stuff. i heard on the news all panic buying and i thought id better make sure he is covered as well just in case"

its all quite laughable, its like people think the end of the world is coming. its a virus where we need avoid large amounts of people and wash our hands more.

and people are all running round the supermarkets in bigger than normal numbers, going directly against that advice.

i went round there as needed some stuff for the freezer running onto last bag of a few bits.

people really need to get bit more of a grip on life, hopefully won't need to go near supermarket for a bit now.

first thing i did do thought was clean trolley handle and wash my hands soon as got back that stuff is more important, that reduces risk as well. 

also eli working from home is a good thing if you can do it, my cousin lives in singapore and they all work from home out there atm but the kids are going to school as normal.

unfortunately for me i work in an air con workshop. the only up side is 2 others in that workshop. but i clean down air con units first as i go first now and not last, that is only thing other than washing hands more that has changed for me.

but all easy solutions.

i hope you wifes bosses husband gets better soon, but seems good common sense is being applied.

all the best

basil 👍

@Basil

Erica was talking about people not washing their hands the other day when we was at the movies. She said a lady went in & walked right on out afterwards. She contributed those bad habits to why viruses spread so easily. I told her I see it all the time in the men restrooms & don’t stress about it anymore. I just make sure to wash my hands often & try not to put my hands in my face when I haven’t washed them. 

Spoiler

29 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Basil

@R1s1ngs0n

I agree wholeheartedly, I also came to realize that common sense isn’t really common at all. I want to believe in people but sometimes certain groups make it hard. Also this is why I love this movie so much

It’s just as much a documentary on human behavior around that time of the year, then it is a comedy.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@RAK

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Oh c’mon man, that is what work is all about LOL!🤨 Work hard, save some and you will be thankful when you all get Veum’s age, trust me!😉

You will all look back and say that Ol’ Veum really did know what he was talking about!!🧔

Busy Let'S Go GIF by VH1

57 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@Basil

black friday shopping GIF

1 hour ago, Basil said:

but all easy solutions.

all the best

basil 👍

mad norman bates GIF

• Haha 1

@Basil

Hey you need that toilet paper sometimes going to the bathroom can be a natural disaster

poop sneezing GIF
poop GIF

• Haha 4