IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another afternoon, another night, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos I know some of you have already lived the day & are now in your beds resting away. To you I say 

giphy.gif

May you rest well & wake to enjoy this post in the morning. To everyone else who is still living the day I say continue to enjoy your day. For it is the greatest day of the week! It’s the day that we celebrate MORE!!! It’s.............

THICK

MAhG2eK.jpg 

THIN

RwvHx6U.jpg 

giphy.gif

THICK

MhswW4P.jpg 

THIN

40o9sxn.jpg

giphy.gif

THICK

rMNkyYo.jpg

THIN

3YZTmTi.jpg

giphy.gif

THICK

ImSIbXb.jpg

THIN

cevxjSY.jpg

giphy.gif

THICK

asYpgN0.jpg

THIN

Ch7S9Xb.jpg

giphy.gif

THICK

c1puarX.jpg

THIN

U8OlTgH.jpg

giphy.gif

THICK

B1dHxGM.jpg

giphy.gif

THICK

khTVmoS.jpg

giphy.gif

THICK

wvPG8Ep.jpg

giphy.gif

THICK

Xavqm4d.jpg

giphy.gif

THICK THICK THICK THICK

D0ih5XK.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Here’s to everyone enjoying the rest of their day!!!

giphy.gif

Oh you have out-done it now for me my friend @Hollywood E Rock With my “thin” suggestion! 😜

jennifer lawrence whistle GIF

tg GIF

• Haha 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Inception has also only 1 Edition like The Shawshank Redemption we have already made our UpdateForm available. Members can choose shipping option, quantity and provide shipping location. You can Update now or wait for the Beauty Shot, but as everyone on the GB is basically down for this edition anyway, no need to wait 😂  New requests are also welcome.

quote inception GIF

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

giphy.gif

Should I keep it this way or do Thin Tuesday? I wanted to do it this past Tuesday, but I didn’t have time to search for the ladies of the day.

@Hollywood E Rock

If you can do & you have the time for Thin Tuesday and Thick Thursday, I vote for both (either way is fine w/me 😝)! 😋

shay mitchell tuesday GIF  emily ratajkowski ti GIF

• Like 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos 

giphy.gif

I hope everyone’s weekend is off to a great start! Me busy, busy, busy! I got things to watch

giphy.gif

Things to buy

giphy.gif

People to see

giphy.gif

People I don’t want to see

giphy.gif

I can see it now it’s going to be a great day!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 2

I do not how I can say this without sounding smarmy (Ahh I do not care if I do), but I truly do love you Psychos from the bottom of my heart! 😘

I can not wait to get on here every time at our wonderful MP forum and banter back and forth, coming from a fun motive for me! 😂

You all are the best and wouldn’t it be so amazing if we could get a “billionaire” out there to pay for all of us to get together in a wonderful paradise setting for a week and fellowship with each other! 😊

I just had to let you all know how I feel about “ALL” of you!! 😋

your American ol’ Man “country hick” friend Veum 🤠

old statler and waldorf GIF

Love you all! 🥰

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Veum said:

What are you up to today my friends @Hollywood E Rock / @Basil🤔

tumbleweed GIF

Well I'll tell you anyways 

Shopping , clothes washing, 

getting Jasmins car Stereo back on line after the alultanator belt snapping and battery cutting out last  weekend. 

Tidying up , messing up by starting wrapping for Santa season , dinner ,  now chilling after a mega stressed week .

Looking forward to catching up with my favouitist forum and family 

christian bale horror movies GIF

• Like 4

Another afternoon, another night, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Veum said:

tumbleweed GIF

@Veum

Well my friend I just

giphy.gif

I need to hit the shower & head out to purchase myself some more work shoes, the ones I’m using now are finished and I’m on my feet to much at work to be using lousy shoes. 

giphy.gif

Washing clothes is on my to do list also, & some other little house projects, but I probably won’t get to them today because right now I feel like only doing

giphy.gif

How’s life treating you today? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another afternoon, another night, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

@Veum

Well my friend I just

giphy.gif

I need to hit the shower & head out to purchase myself some more work shoes, the ones I’m using now are finished and I’m on my feet to much at work to be using lousy shoes. 

giphy.gif

Washing clothes is on my to do list also, & some other little house projects, but I probably won’t get to them today because right now I feel like only doing

giphy.gif

How’s life treating you today? 

Sounds like you are always busy my friend @Hollywood E Rock... not much going on with me as I like to always get our house chores (what little there is) done before the week-end! 😉

Leah Remini Chill GIF by TV Land

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Veum said:

Sounds like you are always busy my friend @Hollywood E Rock... not much going on with me as I like to always get our house chores (what little there is) done before the week-end! 😉

Leah Remini Chill GIF by TV Land

@Veum

I am always busy, but that’s mostly because right now me & Erica are in a process of reorganizing our apartment. Work always takes up a nice chunk of my time, especially since we are on 7 days most of the time. Eventually though my time will be more free. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Veum said:

tumbleweed GIF

well today for me has been a lazy day quite purposefully. i have not had to visit the mother in law the first time in about 2-3 years now on a saturday.

said to my wife i wanted a saturday off just to do nothing but lay infront of tv and watch some tv and movies, i needed to recharge the batterys.

i am always running around after someone else. yesterday was at my mum and dads sorting out setting up new printer after finishing work at lunch got back in around 5pm. as there about 40min drive away.

anyway have enjoyed my day today and think i might even do same tommorrow. my car is in desperate need of a wash but is raining tommorrow so think thats off the cards. so that have to happen next week along with getting all the prescriptions from the pharmacy for us both.

but this recharging batterys is good and has been too long coming and starting to feel a little better for it tbh :D

sometimes it becomes choosing how to use my little free time wisely to get things done, i think is same for ann and hollywood.

life these days is soo busy compared when i was 20. god the days of no responsibilities was soo nice xD

and poor old ann she has it the worst, 3 jobs and a million other things inbetween, i call her mission hippo as she is always on the go :ph34r:

right ive been doing well today up at 6 am sat nap about 2pm for 1hr and now thinking going to bed 00:15 sunday.

so ill say it first

soblessed GIF

and

sleepy good night GIF

basil :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1