IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤🧋🎬 Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌤️  here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :)

Doctors appointment this morning at 9:30 for my STILL knee problem 😞 later gator 😛 

image.gif.92f9132854a5a56f9a5b72c2cea2c7d8.gif

0%
Pleasant with plenty of sun; hazy skies due to high altitude smoke from distant fires
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤🧋🎬 Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌤️  here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :)

Doctors appointment this morning at 9:30 for my STILL knee problem 😞 later gator 😛 

image.gif.92f9132854a5a56f9a5b72c2cea2c7d8.gif

0%
Pleasant with plenty of sun; hazy skies due to high altitude smoke from distant fires

Veum, I hope they can help you with it. Sending our prayers for a speedy recovery!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, nathan_s82 said:

Veum, I hope they can help you with it. Sending our prayers for a speedy recovery!

@nathan_s82 thanks for caring, got an x-ray today and all they could see was fluid on/around knee, they will try to schedule an MRI and I’ll accept if my insurance covers it, doc will call within a week to find out for me… if not I’ll just keep toughing it out I suppose. 🤨

They also gave me some 6-day steroid tablets to reduce pain and swelling and also asked/got some medication to help me sleep better… will see if all this helps a little better. 🙏 

• Like 2

image.jpeg.49cc3d3ce24f40686e1224d36a1803e4.jpeg

image.gif.71594aa1cbe3f069349659b133a9fb3a.gif

SAT6/17

0%
Warmer with hazy sun; air quality will be unhealthy for sensitive groups

...AN AIR QUALITY ACTION DAY HAS BEEN DECLARED...

This Air Quality Action day will be in effect from 1200 AM to 1159 PM. An Air Quality Action Day means that a combination of the high temperatures, light winds, and other factors, are expected to produce conditions where high levels of ozone emissions may exceed federally mandated standards. Here are some recommended actions that the public can take to reduce ozone forming emissions: * Walk, bike, carpool or use public transportation. * Avoid using the drive-through and combine errands into one trip. * Avoid refueling your vehicle or using gasoline-powered lawn equipment until after 7pm. * Turn off your engine when idling for more than 30 seconds. * Conserve energy by turning off lights or setting the air conditioner to 75 degrees or above.

• Like 3

good morning this damn gif drought icon not working is now getting on my bloody tits 👿

can everyone in here please go link below and TAG @Masterblaster maybe a kick from everyone in here may get him to even look at it, because i dont think he has even done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my thread has been up for nearly 1 month now

basil 🙏

• Like 3

Happy Fathers Day to all our Fathers out here❣️🙏 :)

image.gif.719d08e08a3d4e75750b77e37f162c07.gif

image.jpeg.49cc3d3ce24f40686e1224d36a1803e4.jpeg

Sun and areas of high clouds; air quality will be unhealthy for sensitive groups

...AN AIR QUALITY ACTION DAY HAS BEEN DECLARED... The officials at the Indiana Department of Environmental Management have called for an Air Quality Action Day on Sunday, June 18

This Air Quality Action day will be in effect from 1200 AM to 1159 PM. An Air Quality Action Day means that a combination of the high temperatures, light winds, and other factors, are expected to produce conditions where high levels of ozone emissions may exceed federally mandated standards. Here are some recommended actions that the public can take to reduce ozone forming emissions: * Walk, bike, carpool or use public transportation. * Avoid using the drive-through and combine errands into one trip. * Avoid refueling your vehicle or using gasoline-powered lawn equipment until after 7pm. * Turn off your engine when idling for more than 30 seconds. * Conserve energy by turning off lights or setting the air conditioner to 75 degrees or above.

• Like 2

📺 Been enjoying binge watching Street Outlaws: Fastest in America the last couple of days! :)

image.gif.c2ead19caa2d178d55e52942ba3ddac7.gif

image.gif.ded8b15729d14054c9605ba3989c1ec6.gif

image.gif.d4d85b0fabea4a1896e94769bddc8102.gif

JJ Da Boss is my all-time fav “get right hummingbird & ‘Ole Heavy”❣️🙏 :)

image.jpeg.dde83faa5a1a31a467194fe4bc46ec7d.jpeg 

image.jpeg.959ca0e60188ee2f2782b0fc88946405.jpeg

THE LEADER

JJ Da BossSTREET OUTLAWS MEMPHIS 

1568075145984.jpeg

ADRIAN BERRYHILL

Jonathan Day, better known as JJ Da Boss, is the leader of the Memphis racing family. He has been around street racing since he was a toddler when his mother would carry him on her hip to watch his dad and uncle street race. On race nights, JJ usually hops in Ole Heavy, a 4,720-pound, ’49 Chevy pickup that has been in his family for several generations. Though it always feels good to get a gap somebody, JJ values family and honor above raking in the winnings.

image.jpeg.b965a29199654e030b43cae3d49537cc.jpegwas born in Memphis TN on August 10, 1973 at St. Joseph Hospital. JJ daBoss was born in Memphis TN on August 10, 1973 at St. Joseph Hospital. He grew up in the small town of Joiner, AR population 702. He graduated from Rivercrest High School in 1992. Always country, poor and happy. He was the only child of a Pentecostal mother. JJ grew up in the streets at an early age gambling and hustling; anything to earn a few dollars. As a child, JJ had a strong love and passion for muscle cars. He was driving and racing at the age of 10 on dirt and gravel roads around Mississippi County.He grew

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2