IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

@Hollywood E Rock @Squeegie McGee Where is the wrestling section on here? 😂

@ShadowWarrior 

You’re in the wrestling section 

Wrestling Smirk GIF  excited ric flair GIF

I’m always down to talk about some wrestling!

Do you all watch any AEW at all? Just started last month and wow I'm hooked.

I sure do! It’s all kinds of madness going on over there in that company. Inside, & outside the ring 😅.

Also, the WWE since Vince left has been a lot better! 

It sure has. Vince needed to pass the torch years ago. It sucks that he had to leave the way he did, but I’m not missing him running things at all.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@ShadowWarrior 

You’re in the wrestling section 

Wrestling Smirk GIF  excited ric flair GIF

I’m always down to talk about some wrestling!

I sure do! It’s all kinds of madness going on over there in that company. Inside, & outside the ring 😅.

It sure has. Vince needed to pass the torch years ago. It sucks that he had to leave the way he did, but I’m not missing him running things at all.

Well I've actually been "paying attention" to AEW since Cody joined WWE. I swore it was all a work and he was going to something crazy. 😂

Then the MJF stuff and Punk/Page. I just love how it's unpredictable.

It's just great how so many wrestlers are going to come back with Vince gone and be able to actually WRESTLE!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

@ShadowWarrior @Hollywood E Rock

Did someone say wrasslin?  I've been watching AEW since day 1 when All-In debut. I got tired of WWPEE and stopped watching years ago. 

Pro Wrestling Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Crazy what happened post All-Out recently though Dynamite was pretty good yesterday. 

Currently watching Dynamite, yeah I love it!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Well I've actually been "paying attention" to AEW since Cody joined WWE. I swore it was all a work and he was going to something crazy. 😂

It's just great how so many wrestlers are going to come back with Vince gone and be able to actually WRESTLE!

It's a great time to be a wrasslin fan!

Pro Wrestling Crying GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Now time for some football! @Veum who you got tonight?

I enjoy both teams but…

Spoiler

BILLS 🏈 

… I do want to see a good competitive game! 🏈 

How about you @ShadowWarrior? 🤔 

Got my chips and salsa with cola ready! 😋 

WEEK 1

Thursday, Sept. 8

Buffalo Bills at Los Angeles Rams, 8:20 p.m., NBC

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Punk is really stirring up some crazy things after that press interview next to tony khan 😂

• Haha 3

Awards

1 hour ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Currently watching Dynamite, yeah I love it!

I love AEW! I, too, used to be a big wrestling fan but stopped around the early 2000s until last year when Sting (my all time favorite) made his debut in AEW. I've been watching AEW ever since.

I haven't gotten back into WWE yet. I tried once but it was Lesnar vs McIntyre and the entire PPV match was just them doing their finisher over and over again. I think Lesnar pulled five F5's and McIntyre pulled off 4 claymores. It was pretty lame when they only spam one move....

• Like 3

Awards

30 minutes ago, willdebeast said:

I love AEW! I, too, used to be a big wrestling fan but stopped around the early 2000s until last year when Sting (my all time favorite) made his debut in AEW. I've been watching AEW ever since.

I haven't gotten back into WWE yet. I tried once but it was Lesnar vs McIntyre and the entire PPV match was just them doing their finisher over and over again. I think Lesnar pulled five F5's and McIntyre pulled off 4 claymores. It was pretty lame when they only spam one move....

Why I stopped watching WWPEE... you never know what's going to happen next with AEW... matches are also top notch along with the storyline angles

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Veum said:

I enjoy both teams but…

Hide contents

BILLS 🏈 

… I do want to see a good competitive game! 🏈 

How about you @ShadowWarrior? 🤔 

Got my chips and salsa with cola ready! 😋 

WEEK 1

Thursday, Sept. 8

Buffalo Bills at Los Angeles Rams, 8:20 p.m., NBC

I got Allen and Diggs in fantasy so I'm going Bill's.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

Why I stopped watching WWPEE... you never know what's going to happen next with AEW... matches are also top notch along with the storyline angles

Agreed! I hope Danielson gets the belt this time around. Just because we had Mox a couple times already and I rather see someone new with the belt. MJF/BD feud would be new and exciting instead of MJF/Mox or MJF/Jericho redux.

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

Oh more Wresting Fans @Hollywood E Rock @Squeegie McGee @ShadowWarrior @Ari @willdebeast

giphy.gif

I'm a huge fan. I started in the late 80s, but in Germany it was always hard to see. In some years we did not have any Channel showing it. The good thing was that even PPVs where shown here on regular TV for some time. But when WWE was not available I watched WCW. Then after WCW was bought by WWE wrestling dropped of my radar for a few years because nobody was showing it. In 2006 I got back into it with the WWE PPVs (I have watched every single one of them since then (and I'm only missing some from 2002-2006 year to complete WWE PPVs, will finish that someday)). I also started TNA In 2006 and for some years that was the most awesome Wrestling you could imagine.

iebUJ.gif

I even watched the weekly show for a few years. Sadly the show turned bad after Hogan came around 😥. I even stopped watching the TNA PPV after some time. But I found an awesome replacement then in NJPW

AlarmingAdorableArrowana-size_restricted

and OMG they had some great years from 2011- until the Elite went to create AEW. Sadly the booking for NJPW has turned bad in recent years, so I only watch WrestleKingdom now. I hate the fact that they slipt that event into 2 days and that WWE followed to copy that for Wrestlemania.

Anyway I'm following AEW also since the beginning. I watch the PPVs, but simply can't commit to a weekly wrestling show anymore. I follow the wrestling news and read up on the shows of AWE & WWE and see all PPV. But I'm a few weeks behind, so I have not watched the newest WWE & AEW PPV (so please no spoilers 🙏)

In recent years I was wondering why I continue to watch WWE, I'm not really happy with the stuff, so I hope it will get better now. I also watched the NXT PPVs starting with the third one but stopped after they rebranded that to NXT 2.0. NXT also had some terrific Wrestlers and awesome Matches.

adam-cole-boom.gif

Some time ago (like 2 years or so) I started to also watch the PPVs for Stardom (the Japanese Women promotion) and that one is really awesome. Had the Match of the Year for me last year with a 10 Point Match between Syuri & Utami Hayashishita at Stardom Tokyo Dream Cinderella Special Edition, what an amazing Match.

utami-hayashishita.gif

Besides good Morning all.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Oh more Wresting Fans @Hollywood E Rock @Squeegie McGee @ShadowWarrior @Ari @willdebeast

giphy.gif

I'm a huge fan. I started in the late 80s, but in Germany it was always hard to see. In some years we did not have any Channel showing it. The good thing was that even PPVs where shown here on regular TV for some time. But when WWE was not available I watched WCW. Then after WCW was bought by WWE wrestling dropped of my radar for a few years because nobody was showing it. In 2006 I got back into it with the WWE PPVs (I have watched every single one of them since then (and I'm only missing some from 2002-2006 year to complete WWE PPVs, will finish that someday)). I also started TNA In 2006 and for some years that was the most awesome Wrestling you could imagine.

iebUJ.gif

I even watched the weekly show for a few years. Sadly the show turned bad after Hogan came around 😥. I even stopped watching the TNA PPV after some time. But I found an awesome replacement then in NJPW

AlarmingAdorableArrowana-size_restricted

and OMG they had some great years from 2011- until the Elite went to create AEW. Sadly the booking for NJPW has turned bad in recent years, so I only watch WrestleKingdom now. I hate the fact that they slipt that event into 2 days and that WWE followed to copy that for Wrestlemania.

Anyway I'm following AEW also since the beginning. I watch the PPVs, but simply can't commit to a weekly wrestling show anymore. I follow the wrestling news and read up on the shows of AWE & WWE and see all PPV. But I'm a few weeks behind, so I have not watched the newest WWE & AEW PPV (so please no spoilers 🙏)

In recent years I was wondering why I continue to watch WWE, I'm not really happy with the stuff, so I hope it will get better now. I also watched the NXT PPVs starting with the third one but stopped after they rebranded that to NXT 2.0. NXT also had some terrific Wrestlers and awesome Matches.

adam-cole-boom.gif

Some time ago (like 2 years or so) I started to also watch the PPVs for Stardom (the Japanese Women promotion) and that one is really awesome. Had the Match of the Year for me last year with a 10 Point Match between Syuri & Utami Hayashishita at Stardom Tokyo Dream Cinderella Special Edition, what an amazing Match.

utami-hayashishita.gif

Besides good Morning all.

I think this calls for a wrestling club since we have a good group of fans here

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Squeegie McGee said:

I think this calls for a wrestling club since we have a good group of fans here

I only watched Pro Wrestling in the good ‘Ol days 😛 📺 

Heavyweights

Bruno Sammartino (WWWF World Champion) Gene Kiniski (NWA World Champion) Verne Gagne (AWA World Champion) Fritz Von Erich Ray Stevens the Bruiser Bono Brazil (WWA World Champion [Los Angeles]) The Sheik Ernie Ladd The Destroyer The Crusher Wilbur Snyder Jack Lanza (WWA World Champion [Indianapolis])… etc.

Tag Teams

Mitsu Arakawa & Dr. Moto (AWA World Champions) stop using inappropriate language the Bruiser & The Crusher Pepper Gomez & Pedro Morales The Fabulous Kangaroos Wilbur Snyder & Pat O'Connor Nicoli Volkoff & Boris Volkoff… etc.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3