IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Very cool — congrats! I’m just gonna content myself with the BluFans editions (presuming I’m able to get in on BB and DKR after the DK group buy goes through). 

Thanks! I’m excited for Blufans but I’m probably only going to be able to buy a slip for that one online when it’s out. Maybe an OC if it’s not overpriced. My next goal is trying to do TDK HDZETA 😬

• Like 1

Awards

I think it’s that time ladies and gentleman. Going to bed. As @Veumpointed out, I think I’ve played with time inversion too much because I don’t know what day it is anymore. 😂 But screw it, let’s go through the turnstile for a while and see what day I wake up on. 😂

Coming Robert Pattinson GIF by Regal

😂😂 Have a good evening everyone! (Or good afternoon or evening on the other parts of the globe!). 

Edited by damships
  • Like 4

Awards

5 minutes ago, damships said:

I think it’s that time ladies and gentleman. Going to bed. As @Veumpointed out, I think I’ve played with time inversion too much because I don’t know what day it is anymore. 😂 But screw it, let’s go through the turnstile for a while and see what day I wake up on. 😂

Coming Robert Pattinson GIF by Regal

😂😂 Have a good evening everyone! (Or good afternoon or evening on the other parts of the globe!). 

its friday 👍

Spoiler

we wish it was xD 

basil 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, damships said:

I'm so tempted to spend money on components of an HDZETA motherbox...why is this hobby so expensive lol. 

I hear ya, man. I'm slooooowly building up my Manta Lab collection and had to cut myself off this morning before one more of those sneaky recommendations played havoc with my brain and pocketbook. This hobby is expensive and addicting! But damn if I'm not proud of my meager collection. And I've got some goodies on the horizon that are sure to satisfy. 

Happy Give Me A Minute GIF by CBS

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I hear ya, man. I'm slooooowly building up my Manta Lab collection and had to cut myself off this morning before one more of those sneaky recommendations played havoc with my brain and pocketbook. This hobby is expensive and addicting! But damn if I'm not proud of my meager collection. And I've got some goodies on the horizon that are sure to satisfy. 

Happy Give Me A Minute GIF by CBS

I couldn't have worded this better myself. I'm almost done with my Nolan collection (just having a premium slip for each film), with the exception of Insomnia (I have the steelbook for it) and Following (I've commissioned someone to get it custom made). Super excited! But man, it's a dopamine rush getting something else lol. 

• Like 1

Awards

1 minute ago, damships said:

I couldn't have worded this better myself. I'm almost done with my Nolan collection (just having a premium slip for each film), with the exception of Insomnia (I have the steelbook for it) and Following (I've commissioned someone to get it custom made). Super excited! But man, it's a dopamine rush getting something else lol. 

It sure is! Meanwhile, my wishlist is expanding… 😂 I’m starting to work on my Nolan collection, too. Waiting on the HDZeta DL for TENET and an invoice for the full slip of Interstellar from the winter sale, and the BluFans Dark Knight. Also waiting to see if I get in on The Prestige Manta group buy. Now an eBay listing for Dunkirk is haunting me and I hope it sticks around until next pay day… Jeez Louise! 

7 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

It sure is! Meanwhile, my wishlist is expanding… 😂 I’m starting to work on my Nolan collection, too. Waiting on the HDZeta DL for TENET and an invoice for the full slip of Interstellar from the winter sale, and the BluFans Dark Knight. Also waiting to see if I get in on The Prestige Manta group buy. Now an eBay listing for Dunkirk is haunting me and I hope it sticks around until next pay day… Jeez Louise! 

😂😂😂😂 You and I function the same way man. I keep thinking I’m good and then something new just pops up. It’s never ending. I’m hoping to see after Prestige and these TDK releases if I’m finally satiated. Lol

Awards