IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Omg.. lol.. @Fortis93

So I'm in bed and I'm thinking to myself, "imagine the highest bidder falls through and I get another chance to buy it"

I then hear that ebay message sound go off on my phone, so I check it.

It's the seller asking if I would like to make him an offer because the highest bidder cancelled and he knew that I was one of the bidders. For reference, I had contacted him about his listing a few days ago.

Anyway, I offered him $2000 AUD and he accepted. He relists it with a buy it now for $2K and I grab it!

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Screenshot_20220301-221528_eBay.jpg

Edited by Whodini
Addition
  • Like 9

Awards

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Whodini said:

Hey guys.. what does it mean if a post I made is highlighted in red and says it's hidden.

Has an admin prevented it from being shown?

Nah, it just means you accidentally stumbled upon one of the key words that can automatically flag a comment.

One of the mods will take care of it and unhide it.

I got a notification for your comment and figured it became hidden. 

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Whodini said:

Omg.. lol.. @Fortis93

So I'm in bed and I'm thinking to myself, "imagine the highest bidder falls through and I get another chance to buy it"

I then hear that ebay message sound go off on my phone, so I check it.

It's the seller asking if I would like to make him an offer because the highest bidder cancelled and he knew that I was one of the bidders. For reference, I had contacted him about his listing a few days ago.

Anyway, I offered him $2000 AUD and he accepted. He relists it with a buy it now for $2K and I grab it!

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Screenshot_20220301-221528_eBay.jpg

😳 WOW that is STILL an exorbitant price! 🤑

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤️ Top of the day to ya, going to be ️ here my friends... good day there, VEUM here❣️🙏:)🤠

No War Russia GIF by INTO ACTION

Appreciate the daily Ukraine reminder Veum! A few of my clients are impacted by this right now.

We stand with Ukraine 🙌 🇺🇦 

• Like 5

Awards

21 minutes ago, damships said:

Appreciate the daily Ukraine reminder Veum! A few of my clients are impacted by this right now.

We stand with Ukraine 🙌 🇺🇦 

Yes @damships this is such a tremendous tragedy and so sad to see the children and peeps that are affected 😢

I am in constant prayer 🙏 for all those that are being affected❣️

Spoiler

• Like 2

Quick question regarding adding to a GB request.

If I decide to add to my GB request by using the green button again, does my official position in the GB go down and count from the last request?

I'm not sure exactly why I suspect this, but there was a GB that I participated in recently that made me think that happened to me.

It might all just be in my head.

I dunno..

• Like 2

Awards

4 hours ago, Whodini said:

Quick question regarding adding to a GB request.

If I decide to add to my GB request by using the green button again, does my official position in the GB go down and count from the last request?

I'm not sure exactly why I suspect this, but there was a GB that I participated in recently that made me think that happened to me.

It might all just be in my head.

I dunno..

@Whodini

The only reason for a position change on a Group Buy list is when tiered membership takes priority. So for example if a Group Buy opens & you are number one on the list, if that particular Group Buy is tiered priority members of a higher tier can skip over you no matter when they joined equaling you being moved down the list accordingly.

With you question though adding to your order after your original request doesn’t equal you being moved down the list. Your list position stays the same no matter how many times you add to you order, but of course you may not get everything you asked for depending on our allocation. Let me know if all I explained made sense.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

22 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Whodini

The only reason for a position change on a Group Buy list is when tiered membership takes priority. So for example if a Group Buy opens & you are number one on the list, if that particular Group Buy is tiered priority members of a higher tier can skip over you no matter when they joined equaling you being moved down the list accordingly.

With you question though adding to your order after your original request doesn’t equal you being moved down the list. Your list position stays the same no matter how many times you add to you order, but of course you may not get everything you asked for depending on our allocation. Let me know if all I explained made sense.

Thank you for clearing that up for me @Hollywood E Rock. It's clear as day. Much appreciated!

• Like 5

Awards