IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

Yeah, it's insane.

Thankfully, I'm about 30-40 minutes away from the worst parts of it.

However, I have a lot of friends and relatives who have either had to evacuate or are on high alert to do so.

@Fortis93 so sorry to hear your area is having so much trouble, my 🙏 are w/you/family and especially your relatives❣️

Sorry Miss You GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 4

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

UAmfcBS.jpg

Lb8TVld.jpg

WCN8baC.jpg

hQeH2Kh.jpg

XBW6nhG.jpg

0KP33P4.jpg

z5f4BHx.jpg

mEqqf5p.jpg

r73nQ8L.jpg

CKFYL03.jpg

5R8qzMf.jpg

R2JZQwi.jpg

n4L4dxJ.jpg

jizTmmC.jpg

ILCZ0sZ.jpg

ofv0a3X.jpg

Zk3Ilwk.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

🥤Top of the morning to ya, it’’s  here.... good day there ... Veum here❣️ 🤠 😇 😷 😊

CURRENT WEATHER

8:42 AM

06.svg
42°F
RealFeel® 49°
RealFeel Shade™ 45°
Mostly cloudy ️ 

DAY

06.svg
67°Hi
RealFeel® 65°
RealFeel Shade™ 64°
Mild with clouds and sunshine 
Looks like a great day for some yard work my friends...
 Doctor Who Reaction GIF Have A Nice Day GIF by memecandy
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

FB-IMG-1616244878497.jpg

"Let's see ... behind there ... are they? ... no, it seems like not ....... ummmm .... Well, here we go, another, yes... another premiere... where are the photographers? Okay, here I go, do it fast, let's try to smile ... One minute, and I'm going to sign a couple of autographs for that people there, and go inside ... I hope somebody turn off the light quickly. Besides it tightens me, I'm going to kill the new one .... Bfff...I'm getting worse every day. Poor girl. (...) God, let them show up now, or let this happen quickly ...."

- Yes? Better this way? No, no, thanks to you guys...

- Another take? No problem, of course...

Okay, now the autographs.

Sen-t-tulo1.png

They haven't come, no. I feared. I  knew it. Let's see over those heads .... no ... they haven't come ... It's final. Well ... it is what it is. Deep down, it's my fault.

Now it's time to pretend that everything is going well ... Always well.

- Ehhh, yeah? Have you come so far? Oh, it's an honor. For me? I don't think so, the city is beautiful, the people are wonderful, and the food is fantastic ... I love this place. Where do you want me to sign? Here?

- Yes, of course, but take a quick selfie that I have to go inside, they call me!!. (...)

- Yes, if I could I would live here, I love it, I come whenever I can ... You can be sure.

- Ahh ... is it for me? How nice, and have you done it? I'll take it home .... Thank you very much.

At last.

Sen-t-tulo2.png

I think those two photographers are taking me while I sign these girls. Smile again from the half side....

Now another half side over there ... pffff...

- Like this, guys? Thank you! you guys are fantastic ... thanks for coming ...

- Oh Yes! absolutely yes! We are all enjoying it a lot ...

Ok, now I can go in ...

Or not ...

it seems not.

- Yes, today is a great day, we have worked very hard, but it was worth it. The cast is amazing, so many talented people, and the team in general ... we have been a family. I think it's a great film and you should all go see it. (...) Thanks.

Okay, now I'm going inside. Wait Scarlett ... on tiptoe, tiptoe ... let's see? Last time ... let's see ... where are you??? ... where are you ...

Sen-t-tulo3.png

If I do like greeting that group over there and stand on tiptoe ... okay? No.. those are not them, those are not .... What a grey day.

- Bye guys, thanks for coming to the premiere !!!

- And remember to take care of these magnificent fans while we are inside watching the movie... 

I don't know why I was hoping I wasn't in the front row. Hope they at least turn off the lights quickly.

(...)

Okay, they already lit them. With how short this quiet time has become, they should give us an Oscar for the faster film of this year ...

Breathe.

Anyway, here we go again.

- Thank you, thank you all, it has been a great job, but we all owe a lot to the director. If so much talent has managed to work so well it has been thanks to him, who turned this shoot into a great family.

- Thank you thank you very much.

- Yes of course.

- Thanks

There they are... the empty seats. Their places. They have not come. Now it is definitive.

(....)

It is what it is.

I'm going out. I hope the car is already waiting. I don't want to wait. I don't want to wait for anyone. I don't want to wait any longer.

I want to sleep. I want to forget. I want to understand why I screwed up everything, why I never called them when they were always there.

Why they are not behind that group, why @Hollywood E Rock and @Casiusco  are no showing up on the other side of the street now ...

Why am I never able to be happy.

Sen-t-tulo4.png

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

"Let's see ... behind there ... are they? ... no, it seems like not ....... ummmm .... Well, here we go, another, yes... another premiere... where are the photographers? Okay, here I go, do it fast, let's try to smile ... One minute, and I'm going to sign a couple of autographs for that people there, and go inside ... I hope somebody turn off the light quickly. Besides it tightens me, I'm going to kill the new one .... Bfff...I'm getting worse every day. Poor girl. (...) God, let them show up now, or let this happen quickly ...."

Sen-t-tulo1.png

They haven't come, no. I feared. I  knew it. Let's see over those heads .... no ... they haven't come ... It's final. Well ... it is what it is. Deep down, it's my fault.

- Ehhh, yeah? Have you come so far? Oh, it's an honor. For me? I don't think so, the city is beautiful, the people are wonderful, and the food is fantastic ... I love this place. Where do you want me to sign? Here?

- Yes, of course, but take a quick selfie that I have to go inside, they call me!!. (...)

- Yes, if I could I would live here, I love it, I come whenever I can ... You can be sure.

- Ahh ... is it for me? How nice, and have you done it? I'll take it home .... Thank you very much.

At last.

Sen-t-tulo2.png

I think those two photographers are taking me while I sign these girls. Smile again from the half side....

Ok, now I can go in ...

Or not ...

it seems not.

- Yes, today is a great day, we have worked very hard, but it was worth it. The cast is amazing, so many talented people, and the team in general ... we have been a family. I think it's a great film and you should all go see it. (...) Thanks.

Okay, now I'm going inside. Wait Scarlett ... on tiptoe, tiptoe ... let's see? Last time ... let's see ... where are you??? ... where are you ...

Sen-t-tulo3.png

If I do like greeting that group over there and stand on tiptoe ... okay? No.. those are not them, those are not .... What a grey day.

- And remember to take care of these magnificent fans while we are inside watching the movie... 

I don't know why I was hoping I wasn't in the front row. Hope they at least turn off the lights quickly.

(...)

Okay, they already lit them. With how short this quiet time has become, they should give us an Oscar for the faster film of this year ...

Breathe.

- Thank you, thank you all, it has been a great job, but we all owe a lot to the director. If so much talent has managed to work so well it has been thanks to him, who turned this shoot into a great family.

- Yes of course.

- Thanks

There they are... the empty seats. Their places. They have not come. Now it is definitive.

(....)

It is what it is.

I'm going out. I hope the car is already waiting. I don't want to wait. I don't want to wait for anyone. I don't want to wait any longer.

I want to sleep. I want to forget. I want to understand why I screwed up everything, why I never called them when they were always there.

Why they are not behind that group, why @Hollywood E Rock and @Casiusco  are no showing up on the other side of the street now ...

Sen-t-tulo4.png

I’ll title this piece “Inside the Celebrity, Lives the Color Grey”

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Sen-t-tulo1.png

At last.

Sen-t-tulo2.png

Ok, now I can go in ...

Or not ...

it seems not.

Sen-t-tulo3.png

(...)

Breathe.

- Yes of course.

- Thanks

(....)

It is what it is.

Sen-t-tulo4.png

Being Scarlett Johannson, the sequel to Being John Malkovich.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Hide contents

UAmfcBS.jpg

Lb8TVld.jpg

WCN8baC.jpg

hQeH2Kh.jpg

XBW6nhG.jpg

0KP33P4.jpg

z5f4BHx.jpg

mEqqf5p.jpg

r73nQ8L.jpg

CKFYL03.jpg

5R8qzMf.jpg

R2JZQwi.jpg

n4L4dxJ.jpg

jizTmmC.jpg

ILCZ0sZ.jpg

ofv0a3X.jpg

Zk3Ilwk.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

tumblr_p2dheoFJfJ1qfqs50o1_540.gifv

• Haha 5

🥤Top of the morning to ya, it’’s ☁️ here.... good day there ... Veum here❣️ 🤠 😇 😷 😊

CURRENT WEATHER

8:56 AM

07.svg
48°F
RealFeel® 52°
RealFeel Shade™ 52°
Cloudy ☁️ 

DAY

67°Hi
RealFeel® 65°
RealFeel Shade™ 63°

Breezy this morning; otherwise, cloudy with a passing shower this afternoon ☁️