IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, mjk said:

why is Gal Gadot always stunning  😍

12 minutes ago, RAK said:

IDK maybe this is a question for the professionals.

🧞‍♂️@Benoit46 you have been summoned.

giphy.gif

I have the answer, when God creates living things, he has special magic ingredients. Those ingredients have an expiration date, & God’s work ethic is so high that he refuses to ever stop creating no matter the circumstances. So some of us are made with expired magic ingredients while others (Gal Gadot etc, etc, etc) are made with the good stuff. That about sums it up.

7 minutes ago, RAK said:

Now that’s a great Movie! And I believe Armie Hammer, and Henry Cavil are in that. Also has the yummy Alicia Vikander in that.

5 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Agreed. Underrated.

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

I like that one also, when I think most did not...

We are all on the same page, It’s definitely a very good movie. Me & my girlfriend watched it again this year while we was hiding out from the virus. It actually gets better with repeated viewing. I believe what hurt the movie is probably the marketing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, RAK said:

hell yeah GIF

I personally loved MOS! It wasn’t perfect, but it was still Damn good in my opinion. 

And before anyone says that’s not my Superman 

kristen wiig gtfo GIF

Because I

Idc Whatever GIF by Joey Bada$$

MoS!!!

OMG!!! Don’t let me start this...

Im just going to say it fast...

Man Of Steel is the most frikin underrated superhero movie of all time... 

And yes!! I want MoS2!!! We might get an announcement today abou it!! 9_9

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Veum said:

Makes me want to look for these 2 today even though I’ve seen them...

Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

🎬🎬🎬🎬🎬

image.jpeg.758bb5a06a33c4890850988b698ef9b2.jpeg  image.jpeg.7a812748f1a80073791409b1cf96b1c1.jpeg

You definitely should my friend those make for some good movie watching on a Saturday!

8 minutes ago, RAK said:

Try to find the Steelbook of Man From U.N.C.L.E.

I have the Korean one and it pretty nice. 

31ACD98B-1D4A-43F6-8780-97513B5B23F6.jpeg

Damn that nice, I never seen that one. I’m only familiar with HDZeta’s release which like you said is is going for crazy money. If you can find it that is.

5 minutes ago, RAK said:

I believe HDZ did one. But good luck finding it. If you do I’m sure it’s outrageous.

Here’s a nice Youtuber who showcased his copy. He makes pretty good videos.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

speaking of Hdzeta any idea what is up with their website and the About us section? 

WELCOME TO - HDZETA

At HDZETA we believe it’s not just about looking good, but about feeling great! You deserve high-quality beauty tools that bring a sense of empowerment and confidence - and that’s just what we offer! 

But we noticed a problem with today’s range of beauty products... Most are overpriced and don’t always live up to their expectations. Yes, we too are everyday women just like you who have spent countless dollars and hours of research trying to find THE product that brings a solution to our beauty woes. We're tired of wasting money and investing in products that simply don't work.

We focus on launching innovate and affordable new products frequently showing the passion and skills of our experienced teams in a very fast moving beauty world. We stock one of the widest range of beauty products available and are constantly developing and evaluating new products.

That’s where we step in – We created HDZETA so that we could have total control of the production process, so we can focus on developing amazing beauty products that do what they promise and more. By taking the direct-to-consumer approach, we are able to cut cost without sacrificing quality.

Our mission is simple. We want to bring you premium beauty products at bargain prices. We strive to provide beauty products that bring a sense of empowerment and confidence to everyone who uses them.

Our goal? To bring out the happiest and healthiest YOU! We believe that when you look and feel beautiful, you can do beautiful things.

Say hello or simply drop us a line via our 24-hour online chat system!

Lots of love,

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

You definitely should my friend those make for some good movie watching on a Saturday!

Damn that nice, I never seen that one. I’m only familiar with HDZeta’s release which like you said is is going for crazy money. If you can find it that is.

That’s actually pretty nice! I just started collecting Steelbooks when that came out. I was lucky to come across mine on NovaMedia site when I did.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mjk said:

speaking of Hdzeta any idea what is up with their website and the About us section? 

WELCOME TO - HDZETA

At HDZETA we believe it’s not just about looking good, but about feeling great! You deserve high-quality beauty tools that bring a sense of empowerment and confidence - and that’s just what we offer! 

But we noticed a problem with today’s range of beauty products... Most are overpriced and don’t always live up to their expectations. Yes, we too are everyday women just like you who have spent countless dollars and hours of research trying to find THE product that brings a solution to our beauty woes. We're tired of wasting money and investing in products that simply don't work.

We focus on launching innovate and affordable new products frequently showing the passion and skills of our experienced teams in a very fast moving beauty world. We stock one of the widest range of beauty products available and are constantly developing and evaluating new products.

That’s where we step in – We created HDZETA so that we could have total control of the production process, so we can focus on developing amazing beauty products that do what they promise and more. By taking the direct-to-consumer approach, we are able to cut cost without sacrificing quality.

Our mission is simple. We want to bring you premium beauty products at bargain prices. We strive to provide beauty products that bring a sense of empowerment and confidence to everyone who uses them.

Our goal? To bring out the happiest and healthiest YOU! We believe that when you look and feel beautiful, you can do beautiful things.

Say hello or simply drop us a line via our 24-hour online chat system!

Lots of love,

I mean, I do feel beautiful whenever I buy one of their premiums.

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

To the hunt...

• Haha 2