IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

How are you doing? Did you have a nice time getting your art done?

Hi buddy @Hollywood E Rock, everything went smooth as silk, my artist was greatly suprised that my skin for my age did not bleed & looked real good, how bout that for this Ol’ timer. He took a pic (b/c he had great lighting) & said he would fwd. it to my email (nothing as of yet sometime later I hope), then I can show you all!

There is a lot to do & involvement now in the aftercare though. We’ll see, BTW it looks terrific if I say so myself!!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

Hi buddy @Hollywood E Rock, everything went smooth as silk, my artist was greatly suprised that my skin for my age did not bleed & looked real good, how bout that for this Ol’ timer. He took a pic (b/c he had great lighting) & said he would fwd. it to my email (nothing as of yet sometime later I hope), then I can show you all!

There is a lot to do & involvement now in the aftercare though. We’ll see, BTW it looks terrific if I say so myself!!

giphy.gif

I’m happy for you bro! Glad everything worked out & I’m looking forward to when you receive your photo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@R1s1ngs0n @Veum

Just to give you guys a heads up (If you don’t already know) once you renew there is a manual override to your status. You both will have to be reinstated as MP Guardian & Moderator respectively. This morning I had Nils restate me, Basil, & Tom. Of course an Administrator has to do it, one of you guys choice doesn’t really matter.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@R1s1ngs0n @Veum

Just to give you guys a heads up (If you don’t already know) once you renew there is a manual override to your status. You both will have to be reinstated as MP Guardian & Moderator respectively. This morning I had Nils restate me, Basil, & Tom. Of course an Administrator has to do it, one of you guys choice doesn’t really matter.

@Hollywood E Rock, You mean me & @R1s1ngs0n are changing status ^^^ according to your statement 🤣

7DCDC5B1-1EB1-4774-A64B-D8B7FA317E08.gif.c55277f85aae36b07c037ff5f12b12d8.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Veum said:

You mean me & @R1s1ngs0n are changing status ^^^ according to your statement 🤣

Once you renew or upgrade the system changes you to whatever you paid for. So for example if you renew your Gold Membership the system will automatically change you from MP Guardian to Gold Member. Yesterday all the Guardians who renewed our Platinum Membership lost our Guardians status temporarily, because I had Nils change it back. The reason I was able to tell is because I noticed by our names on the left side it read as Platinum Member instead of MP Guardian. Eli was turned back to Gold Member he has now since had it changed back though.

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Once you renew or upgrade the system changes you to whatever you paid for. So for example if you renew your Gold Membership the system will automatically change you from MP Guardian to Gold Member. Yesterday all the Guardians who renewed our Platinum Membership lost our Guardians status temporarily, because I had Nils change it back. The reason I was able to tell is because I noticed by our names on the left side it read as Platinum Member instead of MP Guardian. Eli was turned back to Gold Member he has now since had it changed back though.

Yeah, just one of those site "features" 😅 

You can PM me as well if needed and I can fix it.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

It was a joke son, you put Eli’s  name up 1st then said guardians then moderator second so now I’m the moderator (no thanks 😝)...

on a serious note TU for the info we will need it my #1 son hehe

3E077C58-9F4B-4BD1-A94B-1D53BCBA7556.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

Spoiler
28 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

23 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Yeah, just one of those site "features" 😅 

You can PM me as well if needed and I can fix it.

🥤Howdy @deckard99 would you please fix mine now that I have upgraded to Platinum, Thank You 🙏

BTW, on another note, how can I change my banner from GOLD to PLATINUM now, thanks?🤔

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

🥤Howdy @deckard99 would you please fix mine now that I have upgraded to Platinum, Thank You 🙏

BTW, on another note, how can I change my banner from GOLD to PLATINUM now, thanks?🤔

Done. As for the banner I'm not sure. I think I had goose update mine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Spoiler

QSFtJNv.jpg

GrhCFUd.jpg

H9ynVr4.jpg

reMp2OU.jpg

kuWVGic.jpg

dg75cNS.jpg

kp4HcPP.jpg

WMygOa7.jpg

Ocj478I.jpg

tOmPPcN.jpg

ia5cM8G.jpg

ObqEBsw.jpg

hSuGF1L.jpg

AzGyTY9.jpg

vfqxD57.jpg

VnOJrOL.jpg

bjGPzyH.jpg

b3nHuia.jpg

9N0Y4f2.png

0XYkQ7Q.jpg

9zMYGU1.jpg

zEXu6Po.jpg

HLrOpji.jpg

2mkEKID.jpg

lzTF0nX.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Good morning to this wet wednesday!

shirtless too wet to wear a shirt GIF

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

A few people in real life call me 'Eli', so when I see that name mentioned around here there's a part of my brain that thinks you guys are referring to me. 😄

Ok to avoid confusion I will call the other one "Baguette-Eli" and you are "Crocodile Dundee-Eli"

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Good morning ! It's wet Wednesday !

beer drinking GIF by lilcozynostril

Today I have to choose wisely... @Trianna  is already online... 😄

No1: reminds me of Christanna Loken

No2: seems to enjoy the situation and looks very sympathic

No3: cool dark hair and natural body.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Hollywood E Rock:
  Inhalt unsichtbar machen

dg75cNS.jpg

WMygOa7.jpg

tOmPPcN.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Trianna said:

Good morning to this wet wednesday!

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Trianna said:

Ok to avoid confusion I will call the other one "Baguette-Eli" and you are "Crocodile Dundee-Eli"

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

oh my god omg GIF

Wetnesday !!! It's here !!

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

@Hollywood E Rock !!

Brad Pitt Kiss GIF

The Office Thank You GIF

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

naked scarlett johansson GIF