IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤 Mail Call today!🤠 🎬

Just arrived from our Maillady hey!🙂

2C957E16-CE81-42AD-94EF-2E09284C2F22.jpeg.c4701884dbe733a237320e6445f29d63.jpeg

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

MP 

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME STEALTH FIGURE

ZAVVI GB

HULK 4K UHD/BD UNIVERSAL HULK COLLECTION

EF02F31A-2CF8-490D-91D6-A7A3F94455DC.png.fbaf451a609f74e8c7d8e89412ad1061.png AMZ.com

MORTAL KOMBAT LEGENDS SCORPIONS REVENGE 4K UHD/BD/DC

3 FILM COLLECTION MORTAL KOMBAT - MORTAL KOMBAT LEGACY - MORTAL KOMBAT ANNIHILATION BD

NINJA II - NINJA BD

DEATH OF A FUNERAL BD

9F472831-213E-444D-800F-433363F89CE3.thumb.jpeg.af483f3bbf6edcf4de883a4ac97b2c9c.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 5/5/2020 at 8:44 PM, Basil said:

sounds like a man with a plan, hope you had really nice weather for it. was supposed to piss down here but it did not missed it by the skin of our teeth where i live must been out over the isle of wight and in the english channel.

truly amazed just went over cast and badly merky day here.

wish i had a grass garden here mine is all patio but that was as is very small and didnt want the hassle of cutting it every week xD 

basil 👍

WAIT , WHAT , NO GRASS confused freak out GIF i LOVE THE FEEL THE SMELL THE TEXTURE . YES I AM TALKING ABOUT THE LAWN TYPE  .

Been years since i got my hands on any of the naughty kind Frustrated Ct GIF by The Challenge

8 hours ago, RAK said:

I haven’t seen the movie. It’s one that has been on my list, but I’ve never had a chance to watch. Will probably pick this up. But here is a synopsis below.

Description

In this film based on the William Gibson story, Johnny (Keanu Reeves) is a data courier who has a secret stash of information implanted into his mind. However, the data will kill Johnny if he cannot retrieve it within 48 hours. Accompanied by physically enhanced bodyguard Jane (Dina Meyer), Johnny sets out to acquire the passwords he needs to save himself. Worse yet, he is hunted by gangster Shinji (Denis Akiyama) and businessman Takahashi (Takeshi), both of whom seek the data Johnny possesses.

My advise is give it a watch first . Great for its time yeat when i rewatched last year it did not hold up as well as i remember .

8 hours ago, Basil said:

source.gifsource.gif

WBZ4iI9z40nvWpL5qQJG0cXuy2Cjci8j.gif1117.gif

omg.giftenor.gif?itemid=4589770

@Scary Hair ☝️

basil xD

reply up mate , it was great then yet now Hamster Wow GIF by JustViral

8 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@RAK

I haven’t seen it in years so I don’t know how it holds up, but it use to be one of those movies I acted out as a kid, along with Lethal Weapon, Predator, Terminator, Die Hard etc, etc. For that reason alone I’m excited! 

those will never age like Jaws and Zulu  . 

4 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I wonder if Best Buy will be releasing these Star Wars 4k steelbooks 🤔? There has been a couple times where I thought a release was exclusive to Zavvi, but later found out that Best Buy had the same steels. 

Zavvi has wonderful steelbooks, but there packing methods stress me out. I have a better chance getting the steelbooks damage free from Best Buy. 

Why oh Why can’t all the companies pack their items like WCL & MLife smh.

Order 1st make a note of the realise date . 10 days before cancel as depending when they ship you can be charged 10 days before .  The Zavvi Shazam charged and shipped to some 2 weeks early scared guru studio GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

4 hours ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock dont quote me here but i had heard around these zavvi ones are exclusive in the uk to them but they should be released around the world, so i would expect best buy or such to have them as well in due course.

may i suggest pre-order from zavvi if in doubt and then cancel if needs be, that be your safest way 👍

also if best buy get these i suspect you will end up with a better finish thats what normally happens unless all universal finish but usually america demands more.

the zavvi ones to me look very matte finish tbh but that is my guess nothing i have heard either.

hope it helps

basil :D

WHAT @Basil said 200.gif

• Like 3

good morning all well i woke up late today wife had day off work and i got a LAY IN :D

shes now decided she's now gone full cleaning mode and wants me out the way xD 

shes only been at it since 8.30am video below shows her at work now you see why i stay out the way xD 

basil :D

• Haha 4

🥤good  morning here, good day there... Veum here!🤠😷😇

HAPPY V E DAY!:)

Victory in Europe Day

Two V-Days occurred during World War II, VE Day and VJ Day. VE Day stands for Victory in Europe Day which occurred on May 8, 1945 when the German Army offered a complete and unconditional surrender to the Allied Forces.

image.jpeg.555d827dd2e59dff7e923d56f8d02e85.jpeg

FOLKS, What the world needs now is LOVE sweet LOVE 💕 

• Like 1