IGNORED

@Pbsw23 Presents...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Hecko said:

Looks amazing.I love how got collection of each one. Looks pretty big no chance other half would let me have something for like that.

200.gif

Can't give to much credit tho because your a Leeds fan lol.

Does that make you a Red Devil or Chelski Blue? Or just another of the masses who love to hate us? 😁

On a serious note though, Cheers mate. I just wish I had more space to show how much more cool Marvel stuff I have.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Does that make you a Red Devil or Chelski Blue? Or just another of the masses who love to hate us? 😁

On a serious note though, Cheers mate. I just wish I had more space to show how much more cool Marvel stuff I have.

Red devil first game next week lol. I love to see other people's collections. It really is a great set up.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

8FB70C8B-8B12-4378-9E3A-A509CA3D16B3.jpeg

This one is an Important arrival, as it signifies the last missing MCU title in a WEA format for the display. Been watching these at £130 - £150 for the last couple of years, but in the end landed one for less than half that. 😊

I had the opportunity to secure one of these wayyyy back when MP ran a GB, and even recall discussing the artwork with @Basil but I opted for the Nova release preferring their slip (Still do). That was before the collection and display took hold of me, but very happy that I finally own one. 

Open and display pics will follow. 👍🏼

9762C505-A4AE-4EC4-A068-CDEAED846BD1.jpeg

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 7

On 8/29/2021 at 2:55 PM, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hey @Pbsw23, I really like this set-up of yours, looks very nice (Ant-Man is one of my favs of this universe! 🙌)! :)

Thanks mate. There’s always another steelbook, or a better condition comic, or another rare Pop! to hunt out, but I’m delighted (and somewhat relieved) that I have completed hunting out the last of the Marvel WEA’s on my hit list. I still do not own Blufans Iron Man, The First Avenger or The Winter Soldier, but I am honestly not fussed as I have (& prefer) Kimchi’s efforts.

Really need someone to step up and release a decent IM3 & Antman & the Wasp now, but the focus will switch back to comics and Pops on the hit list now.

Lockdown has been kind to me in that I have added Blufans Thor, The Dark World, GotG & Ant-Man. All sealed, all 1/4 slip, all at a fantastic price, and all opened and added to the display. 😊👍🏼

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 2

Spoiler
52 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Thanks mate. There’s always another steelbook, or a better condition comic, or another rare Pop! to hunt out, but I’m delighted (and somewhat relieved) that I have completed hunting out the last of the Marvel WEA’s on my hit list. I still don not own Blufans Iron Man, The First Avenger or The Winter Soldier, but I am honestly not fussed as I have (& prefer) Kimchi’s efforts.

Really need someone to step up and release a decent IM3 & Antman & the Wasp now, but the focus will switch back to comics and Pops on the hit list now.

Lockdown has been kind to me in that I have added Blufans Thor, The Dark World, GotG & Ant-Man. All sealed, all 1/4 slip, all at a fantastic price, and all opened and added to the display. 😊👍🏼

👍

image.gif.aaa71c1cd55ba7203806e8737ca88935.gif

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, AndroiDad75 said:

@Pbsw23, I really love the format of your updates.   It's a great way to do that. 

looking, love the MCU displays.   Great collection! 

Thanks Bro 😊 I’ll be sure to keep them coming. I am contemplating doing a series of character based posts. All of my Spidey steels for example, or all of my Cap steels.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I noticed that you posted something & I was working on my response before you tagged me 😃. This Pop is the one to have!!

Happy You Good GIF

Mate, as soon as I learnt about the release of this one I was all over it. It’s been a while since I’ve been so excited by a Pop but this one certainly managed it!

I am still waiting on another pre-order that I am hoping will be just as cool. 🤞🏼

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Mate, as soon as I learnt about the release of this one I was all over it. It’s been a while since I’ve been so excited by a Pop but this one certainly managed it!

I am still waiting on another pre-order that I am hoping will be just as cool. 🤞🏼

Yeah I didn’t know about this release but now that you have brought it to my attention I think I need that one. Bucky deserves my support as cold as he was in that movie! 

8 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Does a Bear Sh*t in the Woods?! 😂

😂😂😂 It sure would be nice to have a Premium WeET release of the show. Dreams….

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1