@Pbsw23 Presents...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, AndroiDad75 said:

I love your layouts @Pbsw23 and loving your goodies!ย  Well done man!

Thanks Man. ๐Ÿ˜Š Means a lot that others here enjoy โ€˜peeping ma sh*tโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ย 

You can expect a โ€˜Display Updateโ€™ post over the weekend once I find time to clean and rearrange it for this New arrival. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

• Like 3

On 3/22/2022 at 9:13 PM, AndroiDad75 said:

Looks awesome @Pbsw23!ย  ย I went with the A2 Full Slip as well!ย 

Excellent choice! The funny thing is, this steel is an absolute masterpiece. Butโ€ฆ it kinda sticks out like a sore thumb from the rest of them in my display. ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

My display is so vibrant with purples, greens, reds & blues etc. (like a comic book) that this stark crisp white, very modern design almost draws your eyes immediately. I need to find a better comic to sit behind it with more colours, as obviously the black comic isnโ€™t helping.

ย 

Not complaining though! WeET have done a Stellar job on this one for sure. Hoping they can do a likewise Ant-Man WEA as well, as even though I finally added a Blufans Ant-Man to the display last year after a long hunt for a reasonable price, I think WeET could do better.

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

ย 

Wasnโ€™t sure if people would be interested in these or not, but I figure I started this thread for sharing Marvel stuff so what the hell.

ย 

Nick Bradshaw is one of my fav artists, and I have been slowly collecting some of his comic book ย cover art. The level of detail he puts in just amazes me. Here are my latest arrivals. Happy to post more from my collection if anyone is interested.

ย 

ย 

AED17A12-E595-437D-B67B-A4252724F5E1.jpeg
ย 

DF74249D-EB67-4013-AD34-D4EBC775C7B5.jpeg

ย 

55E01CA1-6F3B-4067-9190-82BDB1EC0366.jpeg

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 9

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, Hecko said:

Do you collect funko regular or just marvel ones? Have you got any of the special chase editions?

I donโ€™t collect non marvel, but I have a few. Nothing special though, just the odd movie Pop that I like.

ย 

I have a lot of Marvel PIAB exclusives and comic con exclusives. Only two Chase editions so far. They appear very hard to come by in the UK. As you can imagine, like all these things once people cotton on, youโ€™re lucky if they even hit the shelves. I know of a staff member in a certain retail outlet that will basically have any Chase away for themselves upon arrival.

ย 

I used to collect Hotwheels Treasure Hunts, and this used to be a well kept secret. But nowadays the world knows about them thanks to eBay, and once again you are hard pushed to ever find one again within a store.ย 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

8744CE33-22D4-4044-9906-2634A461F334.jpeg.75c898b5fba02a71c1c6fdc554585c51.jpeg
ย 

Finally got around to unboxing my Avengers Loki and popping him in pride of place, ruling over the NovaMedia Avengers WEA. Canโ€™t wait for my WeET Avengers WEA to land and compare them. On artwork alone I am expecting to keep Nova on the display shelf, but time will tell. ย  ย 

ย 

9CD079B0-D17D-4C5C-BEEF-05E4C7217BA8.thumb.jpeg.fb47501460f9b07badff44ea4a044589.jpeg
ย 

Speaking of WeET, I have also put away the Blufans Age of Ultron WEA and placed WeETs recent release in its place.

ย 

D538A3AB-D735-4021-927E-A7D0D8A9BA65.thumb.jpeg.18ad1144b2a39b540531565d70424778.jpeg

ย 

And here is a quick snap of a wider view of the set up. Still have 2 title duplicates on display (Civil War and Ragnarok) so praying that someone is given the GreenLight to bring us something new in the form of a WEA steel. Disc or no discโ€ฆ. Hoping Blufans finally give us the Far From Home DL. ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ
ย 

3B483E84-FD2D-4A72-9A7E-D61A6946831B.thumb.jpeg.cd337d775f1ddc260630e2e21ebf8b15.jpeg

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 5