• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Cornbuster said:

No, Paul - I will ask for Hobbit news until I get some good ones.

Ever and ever again - perhaps I will get some earlier.

Shocked Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

In that case I wish to be like hdzeta where you only get lotr

And ask forever more as punishment for your insolence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The torment forever more 🤣🤣

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Good morning/afternoon.

Yesterday after work I went to the beach. I don't usually do it, I like to go earlier, when there are less people, but... work is work.

I came back relaxed, and slept very well.

But today, when I woke up, I realized that I had dreamt something, and I don't remember what it was, but I can't get a couple of Modern Talking songs out of my head.

The thing is, it's not a band I normally listen to, but it's giving me a good vibe that makes me want to go back to the beach today when I'm done.

Is it serious? :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

vor 5 Stunden schrieb extantsrevenge:

Jetzt kann man das US Steelbook zu Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes nicht aus Deutschland bestellen 🤬. Meine Güte was ist das neuerdings für ein Krampf beim Sammeln. Die US Version soll den extra "The Raw Cut" auf BLu-ray haben, außerdem hat der Film in DE einen anderen Titel und den brauche ich wirklich nicht auf meiner Edition. Blu-ray.com gibt noch an, dass das UK Steelbook auch 2 Cuts hat, aber ich kann keinerlei Info dazu finden, die das bestätigt. Wieso kann ich jetzt nicht einfach bei amzon.com bestellen 😭?

Das nervt mich auch total seit neuestem! 🤬 Gleiches Problem hatte ich, als ich mir jetzt die 4K von "Lola rennt" bei amazon in den USA bestellen wollte. Wohlgemerkt eine 4K mit deutscher Tonspur! (warum gibt es die hier noch nicht??) Auch da wurde mir angezeigt, dass die nicht nach Deutschland geliefert wird! Die Sony Pictures Classics Box aber, auf der Lola rennt in 4K auch drauf ist, ist nach Deutschland lieferbar. Das muss ich nicht verstehen, oder?!...

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

• Sad 8

vor 5 Stunden schrieb extantsrevenge:

It is only this item and the regular 4K for this movie, like amazon.co.uk is blocking the purchase for the new CE Editions (Jaws 3, 4 & King Kong) and this is not just Germany it is all international locations, I tried France and Spain. During the pandemic it was a regular practice, but it had stopped and you could order almost everything.

Warum bestellen wir nicht einfach an eine US-Adresse und lassen es uns dann weiterleiten?!

I Know Idea GIF by Sesame Street

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

Yes.

It's very serious.

429cea25d8177f15fd2149fe7868e551.gif

Especially to the Germans.

So what do I do?

I'm worried.

Besides, nothing gets them out of my head. The only thing that could do it is... Gunther.

But then... if I do... who will get Gunther out of my head next?

Is there still salvation for me?

I don't know, but my face of fun and good vibes doesn't stop rising, and I already have in the office canteen fridge the drink I bought to go to the beach as soon as I finish my work today...

Dear @Fortis93, when something like this happens to you, what do you use to get those songs out of your head, Kylie Minogue?

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Dear @Fortis93, when something like this happens to you, what do you use to get those songs out of your head, Kylie Minogue?

That's the only way, mate.

"On A Night Like This" will get any song out of your head. 

Don't listen to "Can't Get You Outta My Head". That will make it worse. 😄

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning/afternoon.

Yesterday after work I went to the beach. I don't usually do it, I like to go earlier, when there are less people, but... work is work.

I came back relaxed, and slept very well.

But today, when I woke up, I realized that I had dreamt something, and I don't remember what it was, but I can't get a couple of Modern Talking songs out of my head.

The thing is, it's not a band I normally listen to, but it's giving me a good vibe that makes me want to go back to the beach today when I'm done.

Is it serious? :P 

why so serious joker GIF

• Haha 5

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, swish said:

Warum nicht den GB für US Releases benützen??

@extantsrevenge

Nicolas Cage 90S GIF

Bei Items die eigentlich regulär über amazon amazon gehen, will ich dann auch gerne das benutzen.

1 hour ago, swish said:

@extantsrevenge zur info das US oder UK Steel zu Kindom of The Planet of the Apes könnte man auch bei CEDE bestellen. Das UK Steel wäre günstiger als das US

Ich hatte die UK Version heute schon bei amazon.co.uk vorbestellt, leider wird die wohl nicht den Raw Cut haben.

@ShadowWarrior hatte im RT gerade dies gepostet.

20240703_093320.jpg.2b6723162ecb6c37cba3c4f156e29281.jpg

Bin jetzt am Überlegen, noch abwarten oder GB 🤔

• Like 5

vor 29 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

Bei Items die eigentlich regulär über amazon amazon gehen, will ich dann auch gerne das benutzen.

Ich hatte die UK Version heute schon bei amazon.co.uk vorbestellt, leider wird die wohl nicht den Raw Cut haben.

@ShadowWarrior hatte im RT gerade dies gepostet.

20240703_093320.jpg.2b6723162ecb6c37cba3c4f156e29281.jpg

Bin jetzt am Überlegen, noch abwarten oder GB 🤔

Oder tatsächlich die US-Version wie von @swish vorgeschlagen bei CeDe ordern. Viel günstiger als 68,50€ wirst du bei einem GB wahrscheinlich auch nicht rauskommen...

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★
31 minutes ago, Gentleman said:

Oder tatsächlich die US-Version wie von @swish vorgeschlagen bei CeDe ordern. Viel günstiger als 68,50€ wirst du bei einem GB wahrscheinlich auch nicht rauskommen...

Oh, hatte US ganz überlesen, hatte die UK auch bei CeDE gesehen, aber halt keine US. Die haben sie dann vorhin erst hinzugefügt.

giphy.gif

• Like 6