• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 8 Minuten schrieb swish:

Entweder alle 3 OC oder alle 3 DL

Einzel kannst du nicht ordern

Was meint ihr, wann wir den vollen Umfang an BS zu sehen bekommen ?

Bin mir unsicher bzgl. Order, da ich von HdR/Hobbit bisher gar keine Steelbooks oder Premiuns besitze.

Ich habe nur die Extended Edition Boxen, die ich aber sehr schick finde. :)

• Like 11

Guten Morgen 

ba89f8d3-1712-4b64-a86e-2b4a2a944b11.thumb.jpeg.f5c876c12fc24d9ddef920c9842fd38a.jpeg

vor 1 Stunde schrieb extantsrevenge:

Guten Morgen,

lustig-schoenen-freitag-bilder-bild-35.jpg

@Zinco97 du kannst alle UK Items in unserem UK General GB Ordern

Danke dir, hab doch glatt im falschen nachgeschaut 🫣

vor 36 Minuten schrieb raylight:

Morsche zusammen ! :)

Die Steelbooks erscheinen auch in anderen Ländern, nur zur Info.

Anscheinend nur nicht hier in D, FNAC ist schon weg und steht Nix von D- Ton.🤔

• Like 12

Awards

vor 9 Minuten schrieb raylight:

Was meint ihr, wann wir den vollen Umfang an BS zu sehen bekommen ?

Bin mir unsicher bzgl. Order, da ich von HdR/Hobbit bisher gar keine Steelbooks oder Premiuns besitze.

Ich habe nur die Extended Edition Boxen, die ich aber sehr schick finde. :)

ich habe mir jetzt mal die Bilder genau angeschaut,die Steelbooks gehen mal garnicht,zuviele Credits auf der Rückseite,

da kann man ja besser Custom Steelbooks machen lassen und man hat dann keine Hinten drauf,

und günstiger sind se auch noch,

easy pass

• Like 4

Kurze Info zur LotR Blufans, Pet Slip ist ein Bonus wenn man die Trilogy bestellt und sollte im Oktober verschickt werden. Habe nur nicht verstanden ob nur der Slip oder mit Steelbook zusammen erscheint.

Veröffentlichung zwischen Juli - September. Sollte jeden Monat 1 Film erscheinen jedoch ohne gewähr. Infos stammen von Kevin

Edited by swish
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, swish said:

Quick info about LotR Blufans, Pet Slip is a bonus if you order the Trilogy and should be shipped in October. I just didn't understand whether only the slip or together with Steelbook appeared.

Released between July - September. 1 film should be released every month but without guarantee. Info comes from Kevin

im actually now quite confused with what they are doing as i read it and prob have it wrong, a boxset of the 3 steels is there and the pet slips if you order that

but looking at what you have put its 3 OCS ONLY getting the pet slips on the steels in ocs which are released in october 

and single steels in particular dls

and NO boxset of the 3 steels together 😭 and if they not done a single boxset of a trilogy complete of the 3 films they are complete arses

not alot to ask 3 steels of a trilogy in a boxset is it??????

shocked golden retriever GIF

• Like 7

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Basil:

im actually now quite confused with what they are doing as i read it and prob have it wrong, a boxset of the 3 steels is there and the pet slips if you order that

but looking at what you have put its 3 OCS ONLY getting the pet slips on the steels in ocs which are released in october 

and single steels in particular dls

and NO boxset of the 3 steels together 😭 and if they not done a single boxset of a trilogy complete of the 3 films they are complete arses

not alot to ask 3 steels of a trilogy in a boxset is it??????

shocked golden retriever GIF

We need to wait till further infos comes out and how they managed this

• Like 8

2 hours ago, swish said:

I was surprised that you hadn't posted it yet, so I took advantage of the opportunity

Camila Cabello Tongue GIF by Radio Disney

yes yes again nils does this xD

especially with the drought of bs lately you think he would try and impress for a change xD 

Half Girlfriend Bollywood GIF by bypriyashah

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

sorry nils too much fun to be had here xD 

basil xD 

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, swish said:

We need to wait till further infos comes out and how they managed this

agreed think they are making a mess of saying what is what (blufans not mp), but that doesnt help anyone thinking of jumping on a gb.

also no print run info either is a real pain as well. no point jumping on if gb is full or there are too little to go around. thats why i don't like these blind gbs personally it was only done blind here.

at the moment i know what i would like as to whether i jump on have to say im on the fence currently

i do want the 3 steels in box but if there not doing that im not too sure, i do have a few lotr sets currently👍

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Catgirl said:

And above all, they should put on some pants......!!!!!!! It's bad, you always have to see the little snitch.....  😳 🤮 🤣

hang on a minute the other day you wanting to see goolies now your telling us your not wanting to see nils ones, that title your after just went to way down the bottom of the queue me thinks (could be forever) xDxDxD 

nils ignore her its not that small xD 

Squirrel Brain GIF - Squirrel Brain Squirrel Math - Discover & Share GIFs

Captain America Lol GIF by mtvCaptain America Lol GIF by mtvCaptain America Lol GIF by mtvCaptain America Lol GIF by mtv

basil xDxDxD 

• Haha 7