Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, Blu Magic Ray said:

Meinung oder Punktzahl, kannst dir eins aussuchen ...

Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Heute und morgen ist Haushaltstag, am Mittwoch hätte ich mehr Zeit mal über das ganze Thema zu schreiben ... wenn es interessiert

i-will-take-it-lord-of-the-rings.gif

Meinung mit abschließender Punkzahl 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

7 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

😲 und wo war deine Review 😜

Leider geht der Slump im MCU weiter. Der Film war okay, aber irgendwie konnte er mich nicht so in seinen Bann ziehen. Richtig schlecht fand ich M.O.D.O.K. der Transfer von Comic zu Film hat einfach nicht funktioniert, besonders da es die schlechtesten Effekte in MCU History gewesen sein müssen. Die anderen Effekte waren gut, aber es gab nicht einen Wow Effekt wie früher und bei etlichen Sachen, man konnte öfters schwächen erkennen. Hollywood scheint wirklich zu einer Effekt Fließbandarbeit überzugehen 😪.

Der Film war halt ein endloser Effekt mit nicht gut platzierter Comedy (merkwürdig, da das MCU das früher wirklich konnte). Man wurde einfach nicht gut in die Story reingezogen. Hier fühlte sich vieles wie 08/15 Writing an, "Wir sind an Plot Point A, müssen den Film irgendwie füllen um zu H zu kommen, desahlb schreiben wir es uns zurecht". Klar das macht jeder Film, aber die Kunst sollte sein, dass es dem Zuschauer nicht so vorkommt. Man sollte schon denken, dass auch was wichtiges passiert.

Michelle Pfeiffer hat mir gut gefallen. Generell war das Acting aber etwas holprig, was nicht wiklich überraschend ist, wenn die Actor 99% vor dem Green Screen stehen, mag es schwierig sein.

Ich habe 8 Punkte gegeben (da ich ja bei Superhero immer freundlicher bin), langsam mache ich mir aber wirklich Sorgen um das MCU.

@extantsrevenge Nils 🐿 you say the new ant-man is not a good MCU story but you give a 8/10, what’s up with that 🤷‍♂️ 

Oh Come On Bill Hader GIF by Saturday Night Live Disagree Rob Beckett GIF by AbsoluteRadio

Edited by Veum
  • Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, Blu Magic Ray said:

Meinung:

Film: gefällt mir gut

M.O.D.O.K.: da hätte man echt mehr machen können

😲 das ging schnell und kurz 😂, muss mir dann reichen....

5 hours ago, Blu Magic Ray said:

SpecificGratefulArgentinehornedfrog-size_restricted.gif

Ich schaue mir doch kein Video von irgendjemanden auf youtube an um mehr zu erfahren 🤣. Die Faszination an solchen Videos hat sich mir noch nie erschlossen 😅.

@Veum like I wrote I thought the movie was okay and then I listed what I see as his weaknesses. It was still a big Blockbuster and you have to remember I follow these characters since I was little, so my level of attachment is very huge, because of that I'm more forgiving when it comes to the rating.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

😲 das ging schnell und kurz 😂, muss mir dann reichen....

SpecificGratefulArgentinehornedfrog-size_restricted.gif

Ich schaue mir doch kein Video von irgendjemanden auf youtube an um mehr von zu erfahren 🤣. Die Faszination an solchen Videos hat sich mir noch nie erschlossen 😅.

@Veum like I wrote I thought the movie was okay and then I listed what I see as his weaknesses. It was still a big Blockbuster and you have to remember I follow these characters since I was little, so my level of attachment is very huge, because of that I'm more forgiving when it comes to the rating.

But but @extantsrevenge that is not a fair analysis of the content of the movie even though you are a massive fan of the MCU… I’d rather you would have rated it lower as per your plot synopsis, that way peeps can get a fair analysis of the film for themselves IMHO! 🤷‍♂️ 

Judy Sheindlin GIF by Judge Judy Guardians Of The Galaxy Lol GIF by Leroy Patterson

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Veum said:

But but @extantsrevenge that is not a fair analysis of the content of the movie even though you are a massive fan of the MCU… I’d rather you would have rated it lower as per your plot synopsis, that way peeps can get a fair analysis of the film for themselves IMHO! 🤷‍♂️ 

Judy Sheindlin GIF by Judge Judy Guardians Of The Galaxy Lol GIF by Leroy Patterson

The 8 points I gave him are perfectly fine for me, even with what I had criticise, but it is also below what I was expecting/hoping for, both Ant-Man 1 & 2 have 10 points from me. I think this one is not even profitizing from my general love of the genre and characters.

And remember the only fair analysis you can get that will be the ground for how you will rate/like the movie is when watch the movie for yourself. Don't depend to much on what others say or think, decide that on your own. Sure cristics/reviews/votes can already give you a little feeling if the movie is for you, but in the end all that matters is what you think personally.

Just look at the votes on IMDb, some absolute awesome movies have votes below 7 points or even below 6, if we only choose to see what others or even a majority think is good, I think we would end up really disappointed.

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

And remember the only fair analysis you can get that will be the ground for how you will rate/like the movie is when watch the movie for yourself. Don't depend to much on what others say or think, decide that on your own. Sure cristics/reviews/votes can already give you a little feeling if the movie is for you, but in the end all that matters is what you think personally.

Just look at the votes on IMDb, some absolute awesome movies have votes below 7 points or even below 6, if we only choose to see what others or even a majority think is good, I think we would end up really disappointed.

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Cornbuster:

Sagt mal, wat is eigentlich mit dem Dune-Goodie beim Manta Lab OC?

Hat man das stillschweigend untern Tisch fallen lassen?

Nicht, dass es jetzt superwichtig wäre, aber es geht mir um's Prinzip.

Wenn ich sowas anpreise und in den Beautyshots habe, muss ich auch liefern.

@extantsrevenge

Nils, weisst Du wat oder is da was an mir vorbeigeangen?

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

40 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

The 8 points I gave him are perfectly fine for me, even with what I had criticise, but it is also below what I was expecting/hoping for, both Ant-Man 1 & 2 have 10 points from me. I think this one is not even profitizing from my general love of the genre and characters.

giphy.gif

Bernie Sanders Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Like 5