IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

6 minutes ago, swish said:

Das habe ich aus dem Filmarena GB Rules denke wird @extantsrevenge dann bei allen anderen Retailer wohl auch anwenden. @Basil we may need this for tutorial how the GB runs now. But wait till @extantsrevenge confirm it's for all other GB Retailer too and not only for the Filmarena/Black Barons

IMPORTANT NEW GB CHANGE!

After you have made your request using the GB Form you will receive a PM message confirming that you have participated in the GB.

(You have to click on your inbox to see the message, no extra notification will show up!)

DO NOT USE THE FORM AGAIN!

Your request will NO LONGER show up in the GB topic! Your request will be directly transfered to the Club area for this GB.

The GB page will also NO LONGER feature any GB list!

After you joined the GB you will be invited to the specific GB Club. 

Depending on which GB you joined receiving the invite can take some time. 

Be sure to check your notifications for the incoming invite or the Club area here for all open pending invites you have received!

After you received the invite you need to JOIN the CLUB. 

In the Club you will be able to see your request and the GB participation list like you normally could.

After the GB is closed and the Final participation list is published all participants that secured anything will remain in the Club for the payment process. Everyone that could not secure any edition will be taken out of the Club.

Basically what I said but with better explanation! 😛 

• Like 5

• Replies 106.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, javi said:

What banner?

I don't see any banner at any member...just your awards. :)

Oh OK I’m on my iPad and I see everyone’s banner but yours (like I said I only see some letters & numbers not the actual banner picture!) and I do see your awards though! 😉

Like mine… you can not see this of mine on my posts? 🧐

image.png

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Veum:

Oh OK I’m on my iPad and I see everyone’s banner but yours (like I said I only see some letters & numbers not the actual banner picture!) and I do see your awards though! 😉

image.png

If he is on mobile then he don't see it. I'm on mobile now and most of the time and i don't see the banner 

• Like 2

vor 48 Minuten schrieb Veum:

image.png

As swish mentioned, on a smartphone, there is no banner.

And I started to just use my smartphone. ;)

Edited by javi
  • Thanks 2

Stelle gerade fest, das das Backpaper von Matrix Resurrections Manta Lab keine deutsche Tonspur auf der UHD ausweist, sollte lt. Collectong Atmos sein.

Da Taiwan, Japan und Korea wohl auch keinen deutschen Ton auf der UHD des 4. Teils haben, befürchte ich, daß das in Hongkong auch so sein könnte.

Hatte jemand schon die Disc im Player, ansonsten werde ich wohl eine Edi öffnen müssen.

DSC06414c.thumb.jpg.4de504df2574b38b48918fd811545206.jpg

• Like 3